Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 1193 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14154

    Millie

    When the hell did she get this thicc?? Or are these old pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D958FD8E-F6B1-4199-96C2-7ED1F4B9E2F3.jpg‎  

  2. #14153

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I think he posted in the wrong thread and he is talking about the SW who goes by that name.
    Yes sorry, I can't keep up with all the Brees. See my posts on SW thread. She may have posted at some point and looks as good as some. This Bree can be found around Wilkens ave.

  3. #14152

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    She's not in Brooklyn park these days but I think that was where she was when first discussed in here.

    She's looking for some suitors, pm me and I can give details. She is still preggo, which I know some do you guys like.
    Hey, would you mind sharing her number?

  4. #14151

    Bree who don't advertise

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Unreliable and unstable. Deleted her number and moved on. Will not respond after repeated attempts then at some random point out of the blue at literally 4 am will send a one word text "available" and if you reply back when awake, then the whole silent treatment cycle repeats for days. Quite a rude way to treat regulars who've been kind to her for months just to turn around and send some envoy here ever so often looking for new suitors as though she's lacking. It's a curious thing how frequently that happens, I've noticed. Good luck to the wave of "new" clientele.
    I saw her a couple of times before covid and pregnancy 1. She was 19 and cute as hell. Service was a bargain. Basically everything but anal was on the table for a hundred or even less. She needed to be picked up at her grams and brought to Tims back then. Set up was a pain then She repeatedly stood me up and would contact me out of the blue just like you described so I deleted her number. She was BBFS back then with every dude filling her up with batter. Her multiple and frequent pregnancies leads me to suspect she isn't even on BC but I guess if she is preggo yet again that doesn't currently matter. But yeah, she has burned a lot of bridges with mongers on this board.

  5. #14150

    Saddle

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81633603

    Had a dream of this one, sexy little bit of dark chocolate. Nice cute little booty that I hit with all 5 inches of this white torpedo. She gets into it, seems to enjoy what she does.
    She certainly has a nice little behind and one of the softest mouth junior has felt. Could've popped off the bbj. Would caution where you sit, needles everywhere on the floor and a small one in the bed that I didn't see until the deed was finished.

    Stay safe.

  6. #14149

    New number

    She doesn't have that last number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Unreliable and unstable. Deleted her number and moved on. Will not respond after repeated attempts then at some random point out of the blue at literally 4 am will send a one word text "available" and if you reply back when awake, then the whole silent treatment cycle repeats for days. Quite a rude way to treat regulars who've been kind to her for months just to turn around and send some envoy here ever so often looking for new suitors as though she's lacking. It's a curious thing how frequently that happens, I've noticed. Good luck to the wave of "new" clientele.

  7. #14148

    Rude inclinations

    Same here. Unreliable and unstable. Deleted her number and moved on. Will not respond after repeated attempts then at some random point out of the blue at literally 4 am will send a one word text "available" and if you reply back when awake, then the whole silent treatment cycle repeats for days. Quite a rude way to treat regulars who've been kind to her for months just to turn around and send some envoy here ever so often looking for new suitors as though she's lacking. It's a curious thing how frequently that happens, I've noticed. Good luck to the wave of "new" clientele.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I no longer have her number but when I did she didn't respond. Must have texted like 4 times.

  8. #14147

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKwell  [View Original Post]
    Which one you're talking about. I know a few.
    The Vanessa that works at the house with nina and others.

  9. #14146
    Quote Originally Posted by Raver20  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get a text from her this past Monday saying that it was her birthday and she was available? Was wondering if anyone has seen her lately to see if things are good. Read on this forum that that place is hot so just wanted to make sure before I go again.
    Which one you're talking about. I know a few.

  10. #14145

    Vanessa

    Did anyone get a text from her this past Monday saying that it was her birthday and she was available? Was wondering if anyone has seen her lately to see if things are good. Read on this forum that that place is hot so just wanted to make sure before I go again.

  11. #14144
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    She's not in Brooklyn park these days but I think that was where she was when first discussed in here.

    She's looking for some suitors, pm me and I can give details. She is still preggo, which I know some do you guys like.
    I no longer have her number but when I did she didn't respond. Must have texted like 4 times.

  12. #14143
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled across this site and saw some ads for some providers that I haven't seen posting any ads for several years however these ads are updated recently. Can't be legit. Thoughts?

    https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us...rt/piper/13283

    Shooter!
    I don't think it's legit. It stores old ads and renews them as "updated" on the say day or two when you check them out. Probably click-driven revenue.

  13. #14142

    Time machine

    Yeah that is like a BP time machine, saw some of these providers like 6-7 years ago now and same pics in the ads as back then.

    Jessica for example:

    https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us.../jessica/11975

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled across this site and saw some ads for some providers that I haven't seen posting any ads for several years however these ads are updated recently. Can't be legit. Thoughts?

    https://baltimore.escortdirectory-us...rt/piper/13283

    Shooter!

  14. #14141

    Delilah

    Anyone seen her recently? Is she still scamming\robbing tricks?

    https://callescort.org/443-337-3686

    Shooter!

  15. #14140

    Layla / Jasmine Same person. Beware

    She will only do one position, charges 300 for an hour and then once you pay will attempt to leave. And when she did say she said you only pay for one nut. Will not undress. Bra on underwear on. Doesn't shower. Ass smelled like shit. And will not return money. This person will attempt to scam you and then run off. Horrible texting too. She's also involved with a felony for trafficking. So she has cop attention. Beware I learned the hard way. Lost her link but if anyone sees it put it on here for others to see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image2022-05-20 17-42-30-6af407.jpg‎   image2022-05-20 17-42-45-b59177.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape