Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 1192 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14168

    Sort of TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    If you're expecting to see the girl in the picture, then it's definitely TGTBT. But it doesn't surprise me that they are operating out of a motel. I've used that motel to meet up with SB's I met on SA. It's not awful. Would I want to stay there if I needed a place to stay for business or vacation?. . . Nope. But the rooms are updated and clean. I didn't feel unsafe. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes. Just be safe. . . Which is to say. . .

    1. No money upfront.

    2. I'd be careful giving "screening" info for this type of place.

    3. Don't be surprised if you sit in the parking lot waiting 20 minutes for the room number. She's probably busy sucking off the guy before you. These are high volume places.

    3. When you get into the room, your provider should be wearing some lingerie and should give you a hug. This is your chance to let her know you're not LE, so grab her ass a little and giggle as if you did it accidentally.

    4. Ask to use the bathroom so you can make sure no one else is in there.

    5. Don't do anything more than 30 minutes. If you pay for 60, they'll have you done in 20 and will be shoeing you out the door.

    I've done these motel AMP's a few times before. I don't do it any more because it's clear the women are trafficked. Perhaps I'm fooling myself, but I think the women in an actual AMPs are choosing to be in the profession because they know they can make more money this way. That's what I tell myself, anyway.
    Thanks for the feedback. May have to pull the trigger to see what they are offering. Will definitely do the 30 minute as I have learned in the past. Stay Safe.

    HK.

  2. #14167

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    Just to add to the other reports on the site about her. She's def a time waster and bluff. Messaged her, got to her place and texted her. Went ghost on me after that. Gave her a couple messages and about 20 minutes to respond but nothing. I've seen her before but I guess she's flaky now.
    I concur. That pic is old too. Her services are less than sub-par. I would not repeat.

  3. #14166

    Millie

    Just to add to the other reports on the site about her. She's def a time waster and bluff. Messaged her, got to her place and texted her. Went ghost on me after that. Gave her a couple messages and about 20 minutes to respond but nothing. I've seen her before but I guess she's flaky now.

  4. #14165
    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...imore/82148152

    Has anyone seen her before or if she's at any of the strip clubs in baltimore?
    Just texted her and she has a $25 booking fee. So its just another scam.

  5. #14164

    Layla

    Had some free time yesterday so I decided to send out a few text to some local talent to see who would bite. After a half hour Got in contact with Layla. We discussed price and agreed on. 08 for a ss. Send me the address and she's at the best inn. Got there and she went silent for a hour. Lucky I had things to handle so I went and did that and she finally answered my text saying some bs but she gave me the room number. Get to the room she answers the door with lingerie but her face looked horrible and her voice was raspy as hell. I should've took that as a sign to dip but little head took over so I proceed with the mission. Started with a CBJ which was weak, couldn't give me a strong suction which is something I like. So we move to k-9, Kitty was so so I couldn't really dig into her because she said it hurt. The kitty did have an odor so it made things worse. Somehow I did end up finishing but felt very uncomfortable. I would stay away from this one until she cleans herself up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82087208

  6. #14163

    Who is this?

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...imore/82148152

    Has anyone seen her before or if she's at any of the strip clubs in baltimore?

  7. #14162

    Sort of TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenKnows  [View Original Post]
    Have seen similar ads and remember that they had a room at the Red Roof across from the DMV. Never pulled the trigger largely because of the location. All of these ads are too good to be true in my opinion. Haven't read any posts about this group. Be safe.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/gle...scorts/2811928.
    If you're expecting to see the girl in the picture, then it's definitely TGTBT. But it doesn't surprise me that they are operating out of a motel. I've used that motel to meet up with SB's I met on SA. It's not awful. Would I want to stay there if I needed a place to stay for business or vacation?. . . Nope. But the rooms are updated and clean. I didn't feel unsafe. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes. Just be safe. . . Which is to say. . .

    1. No money upfront.

    2. I'd be careful giving "screening" info for this type of place.

    3. Don't be surprised if you sit in the parking lot waiting 20 minutes for the room number. She's probably busy sucking off the guy before you. These are high volume places.

    3. When you get into the room, your provider should be wearing some lingerie and should give you a hug. This is your chance to let her know you're not LE, so grab her ass a little and giggle as if you did it accidentally.

    4. Ask to use the bathroom so you can make sure no one else is in there.

    5. Don't do anything more than 30 minutes. If you pay for 60, they'll have you done in 20 and will be shoeing you out the door.

    I've done these motel AMP's a few times before. I don't do it any more because it's clear the women are trafficked. Perhaps I'm fooling myself, but I think the women in an actual AMPs are choosing to be in the profession because they know they can make more money this way. That's what I tell myself, anyway.

  8. #14161
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    She certainly has a nice little behind and one of the softest mouth junior has felt. Could've popped off the bbj. Would caution where you sit, needles everywhere on the floor and a small one in the bed that I didn't see until the deed was finished.

    Stay safe.
    Oh shit, I shant be seeing her anymore then.

  9. #14160
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Because I seriously doubt girls with bodies like that can be found escorting in baltimore.
    No, they are real. I've dated the black girl many times over the past six years. She has an apartment near Hopkins (Univ.). Very cool chick, body is same as the pics. Haven't done a 3-piece with them, and probably won't at that price unless I want to really treat myself, but they're definitely not fake for those wondering.

  10. #14159

    Red Flag?

    Have seen similar ads and remember that they had a room at the Red Roof across from the DMV. Never pulled the trigger largely because of the location. All of these ads are too good to be true in my opinion. Haven't read any posts about this group. Be safe.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/gle...scorts/2811928

    HK.

  11. #14158

    Anyone know Jay

    I was searching the Internet and this site or information on Jay. Maybe she went by a different name. Maybe a fake ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81551467#.

  12. #14157

    Yeah I know her very well

    Quote Originally Posted by Marquise8516  [View Original Post]
    She will only do one position, charges 300 for an hour and then once you pay will attempt to leave. And when she did say she said you only pay for one nut. Will not undress. Bra on underwear on. Doesn't shower. Ass smelled like shit. And will not return money. This person will attempt to scam you and then run off. Horrible texting too. She's also involved with a felony for trafficking. So she has cop attention. Beware I learned the hard way. Lost her link but if anyone sees it put it on here for others to see.
    I know her very well anyone wants 411 pm me.

  13. #14156
    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    When the hell did she get this thicc?? Or are these old pictures.
    She was pretty thick when I saw her last month.

  14. #14155

    Well at least you didn't get scammed

    Because I seriously doubt girls with bodies like that can be found escorting in baltimore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with the white one. Goes by Ari. Does offer doubles with her friend pictured. Sent a verification pic too with the weird gesture I asked and it is indeed her in the pics. So yea, they're both smoking hot and Ari's got that preppy girl voice. But sadly, I didn't TOFT gentlemen because she quoted 300 for HHR. I said LOL and wished her a good day.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-only/45633052

  15. #14154

    Ari

    Spoke with the white one. Goes by Ari. Does offer doubles with her friend pictured. Sent a verification pic too with the weird gesture I asked and it is indeed her in the pics. So yea, they're both smoking hot and Ari's got that preppy girl voice. But sadly, I didn't TOFT gentlemen because she quoted 300 for HHR. I said LOL and wished her a good day.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-only/45633052

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape