Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 1193 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 24545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14165

    Sort of TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenKnows  [View Original Post]
    Have seen similar ads and remember that they had a room at the Red Roof across from the DMV. Never pulled the trigger largely because of the location. All of these ads are too good to be true in my opinion. Haven't read any posts about this group. Be safe.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/gle...scorts/2811928.
    If you're expecting to see the girl in the picture, then it's definitely TGTBT. But it doesn't surprise me that they are operating out of a motel. I've used that motel to meet up with SB's I met on SA. It's not awful. Would I want to stay there if I needed a place to stay for business or vacation?. . . Nope. But the rooms are updated and clean. I didn't feel unsafe. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes. Just be safe. . . Which is to say. . .

    1. No money upfront.

    2. I'd be careful giving "screening" info for this type of place.

    3. Don't be surprised if you sit in the parking lot waiting 20 minutes for the room number. She's probably busy sucking off the guy before you. These are high volume places.

    3. When you get into the room, your provider should be wearing some lingerie and should give you a hug. This is your chance to let her know you're not LE, so grab her ass a little and giggle as if you did it accidentally.

    4. Ask to use the bathroom so you can make sure no one else is in there.

    5. Don't do anything more than 30 minutes. If you pay for 60, they'll have you done in 20 and will be shoeing you out the door.

    I've done these motel AMP's a few times before. I don't do it any more because it's clear the women are trafficked. Perhaps I'm fooling myself, but I think the women in an actual AMPs are choosing to be in the profession because they know they can make more money this way. That's what I tell myself, anyway.

  2. #14164
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    She certainly has a nice little behind and one of the softest mouth junior has felt. Could've popped off the bbj. Would caution where you sit, needles everywhere on the floor and a small one in the bed that I didn't see until the deed was finished.

    Stay safe.
    Oh shit, I shant be seeing her anymore then.

  3. #14163
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Because I seriously doubt girls with bodies like that can be found escorting in baltimore.
    No, they are real. I've dated the black girl many times over the past six years. She has an apartment near Hopkins (Univ.). Very cool chick, body is same as the pics. Haven't done a 3-piece with them, and probably won't at that price unless I want to really treat myself, but they're definitely not fake for those wondering.

  4. #14162

    Red Flag?

    Have seen similar ads and remember that they had a room at the Red Roof across from the DMV. Never pulled the trigger largely because of the location. All of these ads are too good to be true in my opinion. Haven't read any posts about this group. Be safe.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/gle...scorts/2811928

    HK.

  5. #14161

    Anyone know Jay

    I was searching the Internet and this site or information on Jay. Maybe she went by a different name. Maybe a fake ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81551467#.

  6. #14160

    Yeah I know her very well

    Quote Originally Posted by Marquise8516  [View Original Post]
    She will only do one position, charges 300 for an hour and then once you pay will attempt to leave. And when she did say she said you only pay for one nut. Will not undress. Bra on underwear on. Doesn't shower. Ass smelled like shit. And will not return money. This person will attempt to scam you and then run off. Horrible texting too. She's also involved with a felony for trafficking. So she has cop attention. Beware I learned the hard way. Lost her link but if anyone sees it put it on here for others to see.
    I know her very well anyone wants 411 pm me.

  7. #14159
    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    When the hell did she get this thicc?? Or are these old pictures.
    She was pretty thick when I saw her last month.

  8. #14158

    Well at least you didn't get scammed

    Because I seriously doubt girls with bodies like that can be found escorting in baltimore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with the white one. Goes by Ari. Does offer doubles with her friend pictured. Sent a verification pic too with the weird gesture I asked and it is indeed her in the pics. So yea, they're both smoking hot and Ari's got that preppy girl voice. But sadly, I didn't TOFT gentlemen because she quoted 300 for HHR. I said LOL and wished her a good day.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-only/45633052

  9. #14157

    Ari

    Spoke with the white one. Goes by Ari. Does offer doubles with her friend pictured. Sent a verification pic too with the weird gesture I asked and it is indeed her in the pics. So yea, they're both smoking hot and Ari's got that preppy girl voice. But sadly, I didn't TOFT gentlemen because she quoted 300 for HHR. I said LOL and wished her a good day.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-only/45633052

  10. #14156

    I absolutely concur

    Here's a recent post: https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...d/986965182960.

    She still actively posts.

    I do have a review of her somewhere on the forum and it echoes everything you say. All true. She asks for the money up front, and would not do a damn thing or will rush you like hell, then cause a HUGE FUSS if you try to insinuate that what she's doing doesn't even make sense. I'm just grateful I was able to get her out of my house without drawing uncle's attention called in by a concerned neighbor because this chick started yelling and try to square up with me.

    I feel like this is a PSA. You've been warned lads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marquise8516  [View Original Post]
    She will only do one position, charges 300 for an hour and then once you pay will attempt to leave. And when she did say she said you only pay for one nut. Will not undress. Bra on underwear on. Doesn't shower. Ass smelled like shit. And will not return money. This person will attempt to scam you and then run off. Horrible texting too. She's also involved with a felony for trafficking. So she has cop attention. Beware I learned the hard way. Lost her link but if anyone sees it put it on here for others to see.

  11. #14155

    Big Whoopty doo

    I'm sorry sir, but the most recent out of the blue 4 am text and silent treatment I was referring to occurred just last week. And to imply that she changed her number between the time she texted me at twilight hours and when I woke up and responded a few hours later, is quite the defense.

    Regardless, if she really wanted to keep in touch with a long time regular after changing her number, she would text them from the new number to let them know. But I'm not mad. After last week, I moved on. She used to by nice last year for a good number of months but her attitude went south of late. Would text you, then ghost you. Would organize a meeting then stand you up. And it's just the fact that she'd text again without even acknowledging or apologizing for the rude behavior from the previous time. Last week was the final straw for me. Can't wait till the next "hey I'm available" so I can reply back on the fly saying "1. I'm not going to drop everything right now (like sleep) to run to you at 4 AM and 2. Don't ever text me again. Delete my number ". Or I can just do what she does best. Go silent and never respond back LOL. But again, good luck to the newbs. Shouldn't be hard for her to recruit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have that last number.

  12. #14154

    Millie

    When the hell did she get this thicc?? Or are these old pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D958FD8E-F6B1-4199-96C2-7ED1F4B9E2F3.jpg‎  

  13. #14153

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I think he posted in the wrong thread and he is talking about the SW who goes by that name.
    Yes sorry, I can't keep up with all the Brees. See my posts on SW thread. She may have posted at some point and looks as good as some. This Bree can be found around Wilkens ave.

  14. #14152

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    She's not in Brooklyn park these days but I think that was where she was when first discussed in here.

    She's looking for some suitors, pm me and I can give details. She is still preggo, which I know some do you guys like.
    Hey, would you mind sharing her number?

  15. #14151

    Bree who don't advertise

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Unreliable and unstable. Deleted her number and moved on. Will not respond after repeated attempts then at some random point out of the blue at literally 4 am will send a one word text "available" and if you reply back when awake, then the whole silent treatment cycle repeats for days. Quite a rude way to treat regulars who've been kind to her for months just to turn around and send some envoy here ever so often looking for new suitors as though she's lacking. It's a curious thing how frequently that happens, I've noticed. Good luck to the wave of "new" clientele.
    I saw her a couple of times before covid and pregnancy 1. She was 19 and cute as hell. Service was a bargain. Basically everything but anal was on the table for a hundred or even less. She needed to be picked up at her grams and brought to Tims back then. Set up was a pain then She repeatedly stood me up and would contact me out of the blue just like you described so I deleted her number. She was BBFS back then with every dude filling her up with batter. Her multiple and frequent pregnancies leads me to suspect she isn't even on BC but I guess if she is preggo yet again that doesn't currently matter. But yeah, she has burned a lot of bridges with mongers on this board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape