Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Sites like SA and WYP have gotten out of hand with spammers and scammers.

    If guys would stop joining or renewing, it would send them a wake-up call as to who is buttering their bread. Don't hold your breath for that to happen anytime soon.
    I cancelled SA almost a year ago for this very reason and I am not going back.

  2. #4240
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Next to impossible for a Guy to create a new account. Women can do anything they want, then get one account after the other.
    Sites like SA and WYP have gotten out of hand with spammers and scammers.

    If guys would stop joining or renewing, it would send them a wake-up call as to who is buttering their bread. Don't hold your breath for that to happen anytime soon.

  3. #4239

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Interesting how they will ban mens IP addresses forever, but they won't ban scammers. You see a scammer get the ban hammer and then have another profile in a couple days.
    Next to impossible for a Guy to create a new account. Women can do anything they want, then get one account after the other.

  4. #4238
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    That makes no sense. If you don't have a sub you can still see alll the profiles. Unless a chica has blocked you etc.

    If you get banned then you are screwed. Never ever talk ppm on the site or anything with money. Always go to text.

    Friend of mine got banned and he can't get on no matter what. They ban your IP and using other emails doesn't work. You don't want to get banned.

    I would reach out to customer service and see what's up. Unless you are banned.
    Interesting how they will ban mens IP addresses forever, but they won't ban scammers. You see a scammer get the ban hammer and then have another profile in a couple days.

  5. #4237

    Real, but a liar

    I know why'all are probably aware of this type of scam, but here goes.

    She's real, 18 and in college. I don't like online things, but she was very accommodating with requests. Once I heard the sob story (all of which were lies) to ask for more $$ I decided I was done. Perhaps someone here would like that, but not for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-0f952b3a570a

    Slacker.

  6. #4236

    No profile.

    It works a little more than half the time, so I know I'm not blocked by the site. I'd have no reason to be blocked by user, I can see the initial profile on list but I think it's my browser at this point. Thanks because that's good info I haven't even subscribed yet. But that's yes in future I won't be thank you. Idk still completely unsure if it's worth it. I have a decent rotation as it is and they are all completely casual. Like no money involved but idk I had these same ones for a while now I want some new new.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    That makes no sense. If you don't have a sub you can still see alll the profiles. Unless a chica has blocked you etc.

    If you get banned then you are screwed. Never ever talk ppm on the site or anything with money. Always go to text.

    Friend of mine got banned and he can't get on no matter what. They ban your IP and using other emails doesn't work. You don't want to get banned.

    I would reach out to customer service and see what's up. Unless you are banned.

  7. #4235

    Attention Chocolate Lovers

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-63a229949b7c

    This is a tasty piece of Godiva. Hit her up, she is real and asks for a lot. Use your personality and powers of negotiation. You may be rewarded as I was.

    Poo.

  8. #4234
    Quote Originally Posted by JustOne203  [View Original Post]
    No it's with every single profile sometimes. It will work then it won't. Weird.
    That makes no sense. If you don't have a sub you can still see alll the profiles. Unless a chica has blocked you etc.

    If you get banned then you are screwed. Never ever talk ppm on the site or anything with money. Always go to text.

    Friend of mine got banned and he can't get on no matter what. They ban your IP and using other emails doesn't work. You don't want to get banned.

    I would reach out to customer service and see what's up. Unless you are banned.

  9. #4233

    It def ain't easy

    I'm doubting the fee being worth the reward. With scams and GPS most of them just aren't worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Sure seems quiet this year on reports on SA chicas in CT. I think the vets on this thread maybe have hit the limit with SA.

    109 monthly fee.

    Hood rats quoting $400-$500.

    Fake profiles.

    Thiefs.

    They say every site has its moments then dies. Back in the day craigs list.

    Or everyone hiding their meets. My roster pretty bleak now. Don't know what happened to all the good sugar girls. Lot of the new ones go on and read about riches and they don't have to do anything. Then they find out reality and drop out..

  10. #4232
    No it's with every single profile sometimes. It will work then it won't. Weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    There are 3 reasons you can't see the profile.

    1) they have discontinued their account.

    2) they have blocked you.

    3) they have been banned by seeking.

    My opinion is these are mostly #3 and have been banned for terms of service issues after being reported for things like platonic relationships, selling content, prostitution, or scamming.

  11. #4231
    Makes sense I've been holding off because scammers are everywhere. Thanks for the info much appreciated. I'll hold off for the upgrade until things get a little slower for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    In the last mont I have chatted with a BUNCH of lovely ladies. All turned out to be scams or flakes with the exception of 3. One was too far, one wanted 500 per meet and one that I scored with was the Diamond in the rough. Petite, sexy and inexpensive.

    One for 60 are not great odds but she was a great lay! I even encountered what I think was a guy wit at least 3 ads trying to get cashapp from me. I change up my profile pic and heading occasionally.

    When they message you and say" I'm lying her in bed all wet" their next line is usually money for pics. It's a grand waste of time but my found diamond is far better than anything on the street or STG!

    Poo.

    P.S. Im sure my diamond in the rough is the same diamond being pounded out by everyone else. If you want to confirm just PM me.

  12. #4230
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    DO NOT SEND THEM GAS MONEY! That's the most basic scam they run.

    Cash only, in person is the only way to go. I tell that to everyone I plan to meet. If they want X for the date and then you add something for gas, if they travel to you, I think that's fine, but its always in person. Nothing up front, ever.

    Real girls will not give you much trouble on this, especially if you are looking for something long term. Scammers will work hard to swindle even $20 out of you "for gas".
    Yeah doesn't sound like fireball actually met them. So luck is not on your side bro. LOL. 150-'180 sounds too good to be true nowadays unfortunately. Even for the hood rats.

  13. #4229
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    So this is my 2nd week on Seeking. Luck is on my side.

    So far have scored 2 dates both are DTF in are in their 20's and travel to you if compensated for gas. One is skinny AA and other is Puerto Rican.
    Damage has been 150 to 180 for a PPM or for a per week arrangement.

    No BBFS on menu which is good.
    DO NOT SEND THEM GAS MONEY! That's the most basic scam they run.

    Cash only, in person is the only way to go. I tell that to everyone I plan to meet. If they want X for the date and then you add something for gas, if they travel to you, I think that's fine, but its always in person. Nothing up front, ever.

    Real girls will not give you much trouble on this, especially if you are looking for something long term. Scammers will work hard to swindle even $20 out of you "for gas".

  14. #4228

    Somehow managed to score 2 dates.

    So this is my 2nd week on Seeking. Luck is on my side.

    So far have scored 2 dates both are DTF in are in their 20's and travel to you if compensated for gas. One is skinny AA and other is Puerto Rican.
    Damage has been 150 to 180 for a PPM or for a per week arrangement.

    No BBFS on menu which is good.

  15. #4227

    Ig? Are you able to share the username? Please through dm?

    Ig? Are you able to share the username? Please through dm?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    End of 2020. Her asking price was way too much for me. I do follow her on IG and through her recent story pics it looks like shes been partying hard. And its starting to take its toll. Hopefully she can be had for much less down the road.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape