Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 6986
-
04-10-22 19:24 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 430Boards
Are there other boards similar to this other than eecie, erotic monkey?
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 17:13 #4195Senior Member

Posts: 430Natalia
It is not, the thief Natalia is petite and fragile.
Originally Posted by WillyBrooks
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 13:35 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 251Natalia
Hey, checking if this is the Natalia from Bristol referenced? She looks new to STG was messaging her and didn't get a great vibe.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...a/118132164867
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 10:09 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 5229Yes. Unfortunately, the hooker ones know about this place. They pose as 'sugar babies' then come back to haunt or hound your phone line.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
Other girls are told about this site from other mongers. I've had that told to me by a few girls. I had to play dumb then drop the date due to monger's indiscretions or the girl really was a hooker. It's difficult to find that true utr who's not playing the field. All of this, after you fight through all the fakers and spammers.
BMD.
-
04-06-22 21:09 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 205Yeah I think part of it also this board is open to public and the SA girls could see reviews of themselves and freak out. Guys little hesitant to post because of that. Though I think odds of chicas finding this are low. But they have their own boards and talk.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
We had a private board once in Jersey on SA. Man that was a wild time guys posting all complete details.
The skip the games mongers are way more active which makes sense because those girls welcome it. LOL.
Be good if guys who are done with an SA girl or a one off meet would post details. Milford hottie texted me today reading my post from month ago. Couple texts back and forth and then poof she gone. Very frustrating game. Too many guys chasing.
-
04-06-22 20:04 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 265I just re subbed on Monday. Have already talked to about 5 women looking for $600 ppm. Others looking for similar AND a weekly allowance. I know inflation, but yikes.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Talked to a few in the $250-$300 range. Meetups on the way.
In regards to sharing, I think many of us that like the SD thing are looking for a longer term thing with someone that is not hooking up with lots of guys. I personally like to have a girl available on my schedule and not getting in line. Just my perspective.
-
04-06-22 11:58 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 1041I think a lot of guys are just staying low key and quiet these days.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
People are not sharing or posting pics of their adventures / exploits like they used to.
And damn, I missed the old Craiglist days. Have some of the best girls and fucks on that site, and mostly really cheap too.
-
04-06-22 11:45 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 494She might actually do doubles with her friend.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 11:04 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 494End of 2020. Her asking price was way too much for me. I do follow her on IG and through her recent story pics it looks like she’s been “partying” hard. And it’s starting to take its toll. Hopefully she can be had for much less down the road.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 21:00 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 430NaughtyBarbie
When was the last time you talked to her?
Someone replied to the number I have but not sure if it is her.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 18:59 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 494The number I have is completely different. Damn she looks good in that profile LOL! If anyone has her new digits it would be greatly appreciated. She does have a bit of GPS but it's somewhat justified. When I saw her I gave her 300 even though she was asking for double that amount!
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 15:55 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 430NaughtyBarbie
Does anyone know if her number still ends in 3168?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-b514fbb05247
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 19:21 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 205This year
Sure seems quiet this year on reports on SA chicas in CT. I think the vets on this thread maybe have hit the limit with SA.
109 monthly fee.
Hood rats quoting $400-$500.
Fake profiles.
Thiefs.
They say every site has its moments then dies. Back in the day craigs list.
Or everyone hiding their meets. My roster pretty bleak now. Don't know what happened to all the good sugar girls. Lot of the new ones go on and read about riches and they don't have to do anything. Then they find out reality and drop out.
Got no sub now. Maybe I will drudge up some old contacts. That rarely works because its so fluid when these girls in the mood to sugar. Well as I say overseas way to go but when you in CT sure aint easy.
-
04-04-22 11:30 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 99SA profile picture?
Hello,
I'm about to join SA. My question is are you guys putting up a selfie? And those that don't, has it impacted your results? I'd rather not put one up but if it greatly reduces my results I'll put one up. TIA.
-
04-03-22 14:04 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 362SA payment cards
The guys in the Richmond, VA Seeking Arrangement thread are constantly talking about which cards work and which ones don't. Some reading over there may help solve your issue.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
Kwag.










Reply With Quote





