Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 6987
-
05-19-22 19:28 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 30Ig? Are you able to share the username? Please through dm?
Ig? Are you able to share the username? Please through dm?
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 17:55 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 1000Do not send money ahead of time
For any reason! It's always a scam. I myself had my third date with another hotti. She wouldn't budge off of $500 ppm. She was good looking but not that good looking. Getting laid twice or going on a a mini vacation paying that amount? I don't know where they get this number? GPS I think it's spreading like wildfire!
On another note I have a smoking hot young lady where negotiated down from 5 to 3 that I will be hopefully meeting tomorrow morning. I will report back later.
Poo.
-
05-19-22 17:47 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 356Agreed
Got taken by one yesterday. I don't normally fall for the stupid scams but she really worked me over almost a week until I was going to meet her. Felt like I had enough details about her to be confident she was real, but ghosted me for some gas $ and a little more when we were planning to meet, and had me drive almost an hour in her direction.
I was as annoyed by wasting the drive as I was the $. Well, and felt like an idiot for being duped.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 14:06 #4224Senior Member

Posts: 856The tits are aftermarket, she didn't have them back in the day. The lips though, are hers. She's stunning.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 12:23 #4223Senior Member

Posts: 483In case you missed it
I think this chick is on her 9th profile https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-a20b09db78aa.
-
05-18-22 06:02 #4222Senior Member

Posts: 362Damn, man, I wish I'd gotten to know her when she was around and I'm glad I didn't at the same time. If I did I'd be broke now, even at $1-200. She's stunning, but personally I think it's too bad she has aftermarket boobs (and maybe lips?)
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 09:56 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 628Looks like she no longer has insta?
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 17:48 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 170I'll pass
She changed her address again, now she's in Greenwich. Better stay away I feel.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 17:28 #4219Senior Member

Posts: 205Here is one that happened to me with. Texted me. Then I just asked couple questions and gone. Tried again. Crickets. She is hottie.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Just example of the hot ones get too many offers. I think that is reason SA sucks now in Connecticut. Too many guys chasing too few.
Well if you one of you got her. Nice work. I didn't even get past her saying I live in New Britain.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-0036656714ad
-
05-16-22 16:04 #4218Senior Member

Posts: 856Blast from the past
My ATF sugar baby has really moved up in the world. To think I used to bang that for an entire afternoon for $100-$200.
https://youtu.be/HC9vRBiTbUE
-
05-16-22 05:20 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 1000Honey
Is real but a flake. Hasn't asked for $ up front yet but will text then disappear. I stopped playing her game just yesterday. She also said she is in West Hartford not Rocky Hill. Poo.
Originally Posted by FireBalls420
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 14:22 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 170Honeyyy
Hey guys,
Has anyone contacted / connected this one from RockyHill area?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-478cc0c22915
-
05-15-22 06:47 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 1000Don't Waste Your Money
In the last mont I have chatted with a BUNCH of lovely ladies. All turned out to be scams or flakes with the exception of 3. One was too far, one wanted 500 per meet and one that I scored with was the Diamond in the rough. Petite, sexy and inexpensive.
Originally Posted by JustOne203
[View Original Post]
One for 60 are not great odds but she was a great lay! I even encountered what I think was a guy wit at least 3 ads trying to get cashapp from me. I change up my profile pic and heading occasionally.
When they message you and say" I'm lying her in bed all wet" their next line is usually money for pics. It's a grand waste of time but my found diamond is far better than anything on the street or STG!
Poo.
P.S. I’m sure my “diamond in the rough” is the same diamond being pounded out by everyone else. If you want to confirm just PM me.
-
05-14-22 14:36 #4214Senior Member

Posts: 856There are 3 reasons you can't see the profile.
Originally Posted by JustOne203
[View Original Post]
1) they have discontinued their account.
2) they have blocked you.
3) they have been banned by seeking.
My opinion is these are mostly #3 and have been banned for terms of service issues after being reported for things like platonic relationships, selling content, prostitution, or scamming.
-
05-14-22 10:09 #4213Regular Member

Posts: 22Haven't upgraded the premium.
What's up fellas?! Hoping I can get some help. I just wanted to check it out and see what's there so I haven't gone premium yet but every time I go to a profile it says unavailable. I'm guessing I have to upgrade to even see profiles. Is that right? I do want to meet a few so I may upgrade anyway. Just wondering if anyone had this problem in the beginning. You guys are throwing good info out here so much appreciated. Stg girls are just too drugged out and unreliable.











Reply With Quote




