Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 31820
-
05-19-22 15:40 #27125Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks for the king!
I had been both in call and out calls with her two years ago, all were good and no drama except sometimes some delay.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
Just got shocked and feel sorry to hear about her story in 2021, what a beautiful lady once being! To be fair, she never let me down before, so if someone had seen her recently, please share experience and gave her an accurate update, I do like to see her if still legit.
-
05-19-22 12:42 #27124Senior Member

Posts: 6038Bailey
Glad to see she is still using some of my pictures. Those were taken in November of 2020 and I haven't seen her since then. Am friends with her on Facebook and we talk sometimes. I offer no opinion on her current situation. She always treated me like a king. I have no idea about her at the present time and no plans in the future.
Originally Posted by Radek14
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 09:47 #27123Senior Member

Posts: 25This is the different Bailey
This is another Bailey, the more popular yet in trouble now Bailey, she is posting every day, but senior mongers warning that she is in trouble of drugs and LEO, so at your own risk. But I did also seen her in calls in 2019, and experience was good then, but prefer the other Bailey as less drug issue.
Originally Posted by Radek14
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 09:37 #27122Senior Member

Posts: 25Good for her!
Glad to hear about this! Good for her! I remember that she did offer in call, in a residential area in Collierville but I never be there. The last time I saw her, she was at inconvenient days, so offered BBJCIM, which is best I ever had! She said she was studying nurse hope she did, just curious often these girls claiming to be nurse later, is it true that many nurses have been hobby ladies.
Originally Posted by Greg79
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 08:13 #27121Senior Member

Posts: 113Not exactly out of the business
This Bailey fits your description but she posted an ad today.
Originally Posted by Greg79
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81921379
-
05-19-22 00:41 #27120Senior Member

Posts: 109Bailey
There was a Bailey very popular around here, back then. This one also did incalls. May be the best natural tits I have ever seen. Kind of quiet. Glock did a photo shoot on her a few years ago. But this Bailey recently had a baby and living with it's dad, and out of the business. Seems very happy and settled. Last time I saw her was Jan. 6th 2021. LOL.
Originally Posted by Peterlin
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 11:44 #27119Senior Member

Posts: 30260's child
Looks pathetic on a 50 year old.
Originally Posted by GolfHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 09:55 #27118Senior Member

Posts: 270She just posted again today on listcrawler. So she appears to be ok.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 05:37 #27117Senior Member

Posts: 25Outcall Bailey
There was a lovely outcall Bailey around 2018 and 2019, usually on time and easy to schedule, only do outcall. Had seen her multiple times but lost contact after early 2020, not sure if she is still posting, or has enough regular, but do want to see her again, Any contact info possible? Much appropriated!
-
05-18-22 00:37 #27116Senior Member

Posts: 36Flower power?
Not sure what you mean by "flower power. ".
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 21:11 #27115Senior Member

Posts: 302One and done
Saw her 2 years ago. Flower power and all. That looks cute on a 23 year old, not so much on a 50 year old.
Originally Posted by GolfHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 20:52 #27114Senior Member

Posts: 36Jeni
I saw her a week ago. Completely forgot to report the post. I agree that she is a beautiful curvy woman. I like curvy women and spinners, just depends on my mood. She was easy to talk to and I was immediately comfortable from the moment I walked in. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did which always makes it exponentially more fun. I will totally repeat.
Originally Posted by MrTipswell
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 12:48 #27113Senior Member

Posts: 170Jeni (Good Link)
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/9014604540
You are correct about the pictures. She looks so much better in person.
-
05-17-22 12:12 #27112Senior Member

Posts: 106Looking for a prepay deposit
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81770185
Talked with this one for a min setup a time then she hit me up for a deposit.
Of course I declined and she stood her ground. On to the next.
-
05-17-22 10:45 #27111Senior Member

Posts: 106Bad link
I think I know who you are talking about. Her pics are very dated. If she would put newer pictures up she may get seen more. Personally I just move on from older pictures.
Originally Posted by MrTipswell
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






