Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 31820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27080
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    Seems like somebody is posting on her Instagram and Facebook, and they're making it sound like she's passed away, anybody heard anything?
    I just looked at her accounts as well and there is a strange Instagram about stuff some guy took, but I don't get the idea anyone is saying she passed. Not seeing anything suspicious on Facebook. Am I missing something?

  2. #27079

    Stella Zoe

    Just happed to see this ad, had anyone met her? Got brief text messages, saying only do outcall and request booking fee.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...057/6152577565

    Thanks for sharing if any information!

  3. #27078

    Ashley diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by GenioDan  [View Original Post]
    She use to post as Ashley five star. She is legit. I think she quit the game for a few years and had a baby. She use to be sweet. Do not know her mental or physical state now.
    Seems like somebody is posting on her Instagram and Facebook, and they're making it sound like she's passed away, anybody heard anything?

  4. #27077

    Lucky on Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by Scargo  [View Original Post]
    Millie is sexy as hell, and that ass is phat asf! That Spanish talk and her moans are def music to your ears!
    My experience was short of a rip off. I would avoid.

  5. #27076
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Alrite, doing a review on these two, had a it h for some Latinas and decided to check these two out. I've seen Selena ads for quite a while, but never pulled the trigger until now. We set up a date at Sycamore View which I'm always hesitant to go to (cops / sheriff's patrol that area), but I went anyway. She was located at one of those low-scaled budget inn area and sure enough Uncle LEO patrolled the area after a minute or two of me parking there. I was going to leave as I didn't feel comfortable, but Uncle LEO left and Selena gave me her room so I decided to check her out.

    Turns out it was safe, Selena is a curvy latina with some tummy / gut but nothing off-putting. She has a nice big rack and phat booty on her. Gave her the donation and we proceeded, she's not rude and obliging, takes direction well as she started with a bbj that felt good (she has nice dsl on her, ha), after getting ready she did rcg for me, was at that for a few minutes before we switched to standing Mish, had her situated at the end of bed on her back while I stood up, I was able to get a nice rhythm going, did that for a while before finally moving to K9.

    Like I said she has a phat booty on her, but I will note her rear is kind of firm, not hard, but not soft / jiggly, but still decent enough feeling for some cushion for the pushing. Was at this for the longest, she threw it back some which was a nice effort from her before finishing into the party hat.

    Got redressed, gave her a hug and went on my way. Overall Selena treated me well and she's nice enough for a repeat, but I don't won't to see her in that specific location, kind of too risky for my taste, if I had to see her again probably outcall her to a more risk free area or something.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80319767#.

    Next is Milli, I think my session with her was more enjoyable than Selena as she has that hot girl next door look and vibe to her, pretty enthusiastic actually. Originally she gave me an address to a residential home and I told her I would decline as I don't see new providers at private residence (safety reasons), so instead she told me to meet her at a motel instead which I agreed to.

    She got the room and I went in, Milli has curves, she was wearing a form fighting dress similar to the red one in her ad that shows off her wonderful figure. Just a funny note, but she had porn playing on the TV which I thought was amusing (I recognized some of the porn stars even, LOL). Anyway, I gave her the donation and we both got comfortable, I got undressed first and sat down while she slowly undressed in front of me.

    Milli had on that cut out booty shorts in her ad pic / vid, I was like damn, she wiggled it in front of me for a few seconds as I grasped her rear with both hands and unlike Selena this booty was soft and jiggly to the touch. Asked me if I liked and I said hell yeah I do. She took that off revealing them nice red panties she had on before taking those off.

    Again, Milli had a lovely figured, we both got on the bed together, handed her the party hat which she applied and gave me bedroom eyes while stroking me, but unfornately here comes the only negative which I hate. She said she doesn't give head, that cost extra (wow, again with the hidden fee / upcharged, always telling us gents after the fact and never before, smh). Obviously I was disappointed and asked really, and she playfully said sorrrrry, but the fact she got up closer and rested her forehead on mine and started stroking Jr faster was hot and I stood at full attention without it.

    She smiled and asked me if I was ready, again, hell yeah. She got on top and did cowgirl while speaking dirty Spanish, I cupped her small breasts and we were at this for a few minutes before we switched to Mish, got her into the mating press style and let her have it, again she seemed to be enjoying herself (or acting) with the encouraging dirty Spanish talk.

    I pounded her for a good five minutes enjoying her before we finally switched to K9. Again, this little latina has a nice round bubble butt, soft and plump and jiggly. I think that might have been her favorite position as she got really into it throwing it back just as hard as I was giving it. Tried to last longer than 5 minutes but Milli felt to damn good (her erotic Spanish helped too) and I unloaded into the party hat. I felt quite relieved and she smiled handing me a towel to wipe myself down with. We both got undressed, I gripped that rear of hers one last time, gave her a hug and we said our good byes.

    I had fun with Milli, despite the hidden fee / upcharged with head I still had a blast with her so I will definitely repeat, just got to remind me to go in with the attention of being hard from the get go (I don't want to donate extra for head since I feel women that usually upcharge that give lousy / subpar performance making me regret the choice, but then again Milli might be great at it so perhaps I'll take a chance in the future, who knows) and I should be good to go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80265870#.

    I added pics from their respective ads just in case they became deactive so everyone knows how exactly I'm talking about.

    Cheers.
    Millie is sexy as hell, and that ass is phat asf! That Spanish talk and her moans are def music to your ears!

  6. #27075

    Summer Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo22  [View Original Post]
    Hoping you guys can let me know what are some of the most decent hourly Rooms in Memphis or even any that do it in the suburbs?
    I've always been comfortable with Summer Motel. It's at the corner of Summer and Tillman. That may just be a personal preference since I lived near graham and walnut grove. Familiarity, I guess.

  7. #27074
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo22  [View Original Post]
    Hoping you guys can let me know what are some of the most decent hourly Rooms in Memphis or even any that do it in the suburbs?
    Jackson Avenue / Austin Peay I think it's called the deluxe Inn.

  8. #27073
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo22  [View Original Post]
    Hoping you guys can let me know what are some of the most decent hourly Rooms in Memphis or even any that do it in the suburbs?
    I don't think there are any in the suburbs. AFAIK, even Sycamore View doesn't have hourly but I could be wrong.

    I like Liberty Inn on Lamar. It's not NICE, but it's better than the other hourlies I've been to on Lamar and Bellevue.

  9. #27072

    Hourly rooms

    Hoping you guys can let me know what are some of the most decent hourly Rooms in Memphis or even any that do it in the suburbs?

  10. #27071

    Haven't seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Atrides  [View Original Post]
    Morning guys, not new here but first time posting. I've depended on the vets in here for a while and appreciate it.

    Has anyone tried this one? Have something set up but seems a little too good to be true. I call is over by where you can get some damn good street tacos.

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...x/975483491006
    I haven't seen her, but I've seen her friend in one of the pictures, plenty of times in the past, her friend is hooked on drugs bad, and got super skinny at one point, so if she's hanging with her, that is not a good sign.

  11. #27070

    The GREAT Cassie James!

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...n/977489526244

    I have read review after review of younger providers that either give lackluster service, or cash and dash or you name it.

    But I can personally vouch for CJ, this woman is insatiable!! She wants to get off as much as you do, and besides, she takes PRIDE in taking your soul through a certain portal. Yes she's a mature woman but she loves her job. BBT OUT.

  12. #27069

    I think she has a loose screw

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her myself, but I've seen mixed reviews on here.
    I have not seen her, but I did call her last year to set something up and inquired about what she would be open to- she said almost anything. But clearly she's not and when I asked for a fetish she blew the F up on me. You would think escorts are very open to fetishes. Anyway long story short you started to texting me telling me that I was a "sinful person" - really, anyway I had to block her number.

  13. #27068

    Katt visit

    Mongers. I had sometime and some funds for my favorite hobby. Backdrop, I went golfing for the first time in a couple of years so I had some aches and pains. Therefore I wanted a massage and some FS. I kept going back and forth on this provider and decided to take the plunge. Big mistake! Like a rookie I went for package #3. Communication was via text. Set up a afternoon appointment. Mine you I made this appointment in the morning but when I get to her in-call she greets me fully clothed and little to no preparation. Red flag 1. Her pictures are old or filtered. She is significantly heavier since she recently had a baby. 2 red flag. Anyway I am stuck now so I continue. We get comfortable and the belly is there. She started with what was supposed to be at a 30 minute massage because this visit was for 2 hours! She used hotel lotion which as you know comes in a small bottle. So After 5 mins of frustration I say let's go to FS. Mind you, I'm not looking for GFE just a BBBJ and a tight wet kitty. She tells me no BBBJ and I can only touch her breast in a certain manner. Luckily I took a booster pill so little man was ready. She goes for CG first and it not long before we start she wanted to get down. Fine, I go for mish thinking I could just enjoy that. Nope! She started saying to finish up because the manager didn't want her to have guests. WTF! So why are advertising 2 hours. Anyway the only good thing was she was tight and wet and had decent sex sounds. Shot in the net and crawled off of her. I Listen to the whole "I will make it up to you talk!" So disappointment because there is not a lot in this area that I live in. Waste of time and I will not repeat! I could have had a V8 bro! SMO.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mphis/80692890

  14. #27067
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl. Just started posting in the last week. We have texted back and forth and possibly going to meet up tomorrow. I tried searching the thread but didn't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77846609
    She use to post as Ashley five star. She is legit. I think she quit the game for a few years and had a baby. She use to be sweet. Do not know her mental or physical state now.

  15. #27066
    I saw her back in 2019 and she was a good date. She got out of the game for a couple years and is not back into it again. We have talked a few times since she started advertising again but have not met up because of my schedule. But, she is real and at least as of a couple years ago she was trustworthy.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl. Just started posting in the last week. We have texted back and forth and possibly going to meet up tomorrow. I tried searching the thread but didn't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77846609

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape