Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 1314 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 31820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27125

    Thanks for the king!

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see she is still using some of my pictures. Those were taken in November of 2020 and I haven't seen her since then. Am friends with her on Facebook and we talk sometimes. I offer no opinion on her current situation. She always treated me like a king. I have no idea about her at the present time and no plans in the future.
    I had been both in call and out calls with her two years ago, all were good and no drama except sometimes some delay.

    Just got shocked and feel sorry to hear about her story in 2021, what a beautiful lady once being! To be fair, she never let me down before, so if someone had seen her recently, please share experience and gave her an accurate update, I do like to see her if still legit.

  2. #27124

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Radek14  [View Original Post]
    This Bailey fits your description but she posted an ad today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81921379
    Glad to see she is still using some of my pictures. Those were taken in November of 2020 and I haven't seen her since then. Am friends with her on Facebook and we talk sometimes. I offer no opinion on her current situation. She always treated me like a king. I have no idea about her at the present time and no plans in the future.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bailey-usa-superspreader.jpg‎  

  3. #27123

    This is the different Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Radek14  [View Original Post]
    This Bailey fits your description but she posted an ad today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81921379
    This is another Bailey, the more popular yet in trouble now Bailey, she is posting every day, but senior mongers warning that she is in trouble of drugs and LEO, so at your own risk. But I did also seen her in calls in 2019, and experience was good then, but prefer the other Bailey as less drug issue.

  4. #27122

    Good for her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg79  [View Original Post]
    There was a Bailey very popular around here, back then. This one also did incalls. May be the best natural tits I have ever seen. Kind of quiet. Glock did a photo shoot on her a few years ago. But this Bailey recently had a baby and living with it's dad, and out of the business. Seems very happy and settled. Last time I saw her was Jan. 6th 2021. LOL.
    Glad to hear about this! Good for her! I remember that she did offer in call, in a residential area in Collierville but I never be there. The last time I saw her, she was at inconvenient days, so offered BBJCIM, which is best I ever had! She said she was studying nurse hope she did, just curious often these girls claiming to be nurse later, is it true that many nurses have been hobby ladies.

  5. #27121

    Not exactly out of the business

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg79  [View Original Post]
    There was a Bailey very popular around here, back then. This one also did incalls. May be the best natural tits I have ever seen. Kind of quiet. Glock did a photo shoot on her a few years ago. But this Bailey recently had a baby and living with it's dad, and out of the business. Seems very happy and settled. Last time I saw her was Jan. 6th 2021. LOL.
    This Bailey fits your description but she posted an ad today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81921379

  6. #27120

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterlin  [View Original Post]
    There was a lovely outcall Bailey around 2018 and 2019, usually on time and easy to schedule, only do outcall. Had seen her multiple times but lost contact after early 2020, not sure if she is still posting, or has enough regular, but do want to see her again, Any contact info possible? Much appropriated!
    There was a Bailey very popular around here, back then. This one also did incalls. May be the best natural tits I have ever seen. Kind of quiet. Glock did a photo shoot on her a few years ago. But this Bailey recently had a baby and living with it's dad, and out of the business. Seems very happy and settled. Last time I saw her was Jan. 6th 2021. LOL.

  7. #27119

    60's child

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you mean by "flower power. ".
    Looks pathetic on a 50 year old.

  8. #27118
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    Seems like somebody is posting on her Instagram and Facebook, and they're making it sound like she's passed away, anybody heard anything?
    She just posted again today on listcrawler. So she appears to be ok.

  9. #27117

    Outcall Bailey

    There was a lovely outcall Bailey around 2018 and 2019, usually on time and easy to schedule, only do outcall. Had seen her multiple times but lost contact after early 2020, not sure if she is still posting, or has enough regular, but do want to see her again, Any contact info possible? Much appropriated!

  10. #27116

    Flower power?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 2 years ago. Flower power and all. That looks cute on a 23 year old, not so much on a 50 year old.
    Not sure what you mean by "flower power. ".

  11. #27115

    One and done

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a week ago. Completely forgot to report the post. I agree that she is a beautiful curvy woman. I like curvy women and spinners, just depends on my mood. She was easy to talk to and I was immediately comfortable from the moment I walked in. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did which always makes it exponentially more fun. I will totally repeat.
    Saw her 2 years ago. Flower power and all. That looks cute on a 23 year old, not so much on a 50 year old.

  12. #27114

    Jeni

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/9014604540

    You are correct about the pictures. She looks so much better in person.
    I saw her a week ago. Completely forgot to report the post. I agree that she is a beautiful curvy woman. I like curvy women and spinners, just depends on my mood. She was easy to talk to and I was immediately comfortable from the moment I walked in. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did which always makes it exponentially more fun. I will totally repeat.

  13. #27113

    Jeni (Good Link)

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/9014604540

    You are correct about the pictures. She looks so much better in person.

  14. #27112

    Looking for a prepay deposit

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81770185

    Talked with this one for a min setup a time then she hit me up for a deposit.

    Of course I declined and she stood her ground. On to the next.

  15. #27111

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of people asking about unverified ladies lately.

    If you haven't given this gem a shot, you are sorely missing out.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/81768974/9014604540
    I think I know who you are talking about. Her pics are very dated. If she would put newer pictures up she may get seen more. Personally I just move on from older pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape