Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 19535
-
05-20-22 14:35 #8900Senior Member

Posts: 191Amen brother
WTF there is probably only 3 mongers that. Do this but they fucking never learn.
Originally Posted by SeattleMassage
[View Original Post]
I call first, let it ring no more than three times. I drive by if there are too many cars I keep on driving. If I stop by and ring the bell, I only wait a minute, if longer obviously she is buzzy.
-
05-20-22 13:27 #8899Senior Member

Posts: 603My last inquiry found all legit. Give it a go, see what happens.
Originally Posted by BlueOrigin
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 13:13 #8898Senior Member

Posts: 35Mi massage
Any input on Mi Massage in Everett (4th Ave W)? Do you offer more than a good massage? Any provider recommendations will also be much appreciated. Place on way to my new work, hoping for some fun.
-
05-20-22 13:12 #8897Banned Member

Posts: 1358Continued. It should go without saying that one should never, never pay too much for extra services.
Originally Posted by SeattleMassage
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 12:43 #8896Regular Member

Posts: 10Did anyone ever figure out what place this is? A nice sensual massage and edging sounds pretty great. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by MaximusV
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 10:52 #8895Senior Member

Posts: 147A-hole mongers! (cntd).
And please stop calling multiple times dammit!
If someone doesn't answer the call that does NOT mean you call again, and then again, and then again.
It totally ruins the mood when I am on the bed and she has to get up and answer the phone (multiple times).
-
05-20-22 09:22 #8894Senior Member

Posts: 617Thanks. I tried Vicky (Cambodian) the other day, and had the same experience. Good rub, really nice firm body (fake tits), but bad attitude, unfriendly, didn't smile once, and haggled over basics like MSOG. BJ and PM was offered for upcharge but I didn't bother. Don't recommend. Better options for 200 out there!
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 01:14 #8893Senior Member

Posts: 242Late 30's to early 40's.
Originally Posted by SugarNuts
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 22:23 #8892Senior Member

Posts: 63A-hole mongers!
Thanks for bringing this up. I've had the exact experience a few times. Some advice to all mongers:
Originally Posted by OzzyKid62
[View Original Post]
1) they barely speak English so don't ask complicated shit like "can I stop in after my dry cleaning pick up I'm thinking about 40 minutes?
2) take the hint! Read the room! I've been there too. The masseuse answers the door only thru a 2 inch crack and is trying to cover herself while all hot and sweaty. Clearly you can see you just interrupted something. Right?
3) if you ring the bell and no one comes out for a couple minutes. Fuck off. Don't keep knocking or shouting "hello?
-
05-19-22 21:54 #8891Senior Member

Posts: 191Fuckwads at massage parlors
Dude, this is exactly how I feel. If you ring the bell and no one comes right away they are fucking busy!! What good is it going to do to keep ringing the bell until she comes to the door? Your not getting serviced, she is busy.
Originally Posted by OzzyKid62
[View Original Post]
I have had mongers fucking sit on the bell step inside ask 1000 questions. When they know she is busy. It must be a turn on for these dueshes. Its happened more than once.
-
05-19-22 20:56 #8890Senior Member

Posts: 54Vita Massage on Hwy99
Took a chance and visited Vita on Hwy 99 in Lynnwood. Very clean place with an entrance in the back. Was greeted by a tall, flat chested, and slim Chinese girl, maybe in her 30's. Paid $40 for the half hr. The room was slightly cold but manageable. Massage was okay, and on the flip discretely agreed on HE. Things were going quite well, until.
Half way thru the main event, the doorbell rang. Being alone, she had to leave and tell the monger to come back in 30 min. Well he decided to hold her up and play 50 questions. I started losing my temper at this fuckwad! I swear, if I was my younger self, I would have walked out there and dropped kicked his mother fucking ass. Lucky for him, I cut my losses and just started to get dressed. Once the vibe was totally destroyed, of course dipshit finally left. She came back, saw me dressed, and started apologizing profusely. I handed her $40 and told it's all is good. She asked me to come back and would give a free hour massage next time. Thanked her and left.
So with all due respect to you mongers. If you walk into an AMP and the lady tells you to come back later, turn around and just fucking LEAVE!! Respect the fact they are busy with clients and this isn't your time. Anyone else encounter situations like this?
-
05-19-22 13:01 #8889Senior Member

Posts: 362Cindy at Lomi
Visited Lomi (near Aurora & Northgate Way) earlier in the week. Drew Cindy. Attractive, middle-aged, Chinese woman wearing a cute red dress. She led me to the room, asked me how long, and I opted for an hour, donating $200 ($60 house, $140 gratuity). She instructed me to get undressed and she left briefly. I stripped and climbed onto the massage table--I don't think it's heated but at least there's a face cradle. Cindy returned and asked whether I wanted hard touch or soft touch. I asked for medium. She applied maximum pressure and thoroughly worked over my muscles, I think "medium" isn't an option. We followed the body rub with intercourse.
Pros: got more than an hour, intense back-walking, 4-hand upgrade available for $80 (I declined), clean room, friendly demeanor, pleasant scalp massage, minimal talking during massage, cute breasts with responsive nipples and she allowed me to suck on them for a long time, good PM.
Cons: couple of interruptions (one during the massage and another after Cindy had disrobed), during the first interruption another woman entered and massaged my shoulders lacklusterly, during the second interruption Cindy who was nude left the room and spoke with the other provider, officious application of spray-on antiseptic on several body parts--I wasn't allowed to touch her until after she'd sanitized my hands--no FIV or even near the V, no DATY, no kissing. She applied a towel between our bodies reminiscent of the hole-in-the-sheet myth about Hasidic Jews.
Prior to leaving my house, I'd groomed myself: showered, brushed teeth, trimmed nails. Cindy's CBJ was okay but the CFS was not what I'd hoped. Prior to penetration, she sprayed my hands again and my unit. She startled me by saying, "No, no. Don't touch!" indicating that she didn't want me to touch my wrapped cock with my fingers. She guided me inside with her hands but she kept one hand on my penis at all times, making it very difficult to establish a rhythm much less a full erection. Eventually, I pulled out and asked to cum on her belly. She said sure, and then quickly placed a towel on her tummy. I kept my balls pressed against her vulva and stroked myself to climax while she fingered my asshole.
-
05-19-22 11:45 #8888Asshole

Posts: 146You got Lucky. Coco claims she is also Lucky. It's all somewhat confusing. Those girls need to tweak their approach just a little bit, and things would be better. Thanks for piping in.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 23:32 #8887Senior Member

Posts: 303Peter Houston clear your inbox and outbox thank you its full.
-
05-18-22 22:57 #8886Senior Member

Posts: 276I went there last weekend for the first time looking for Lucky, got Coco. She looked cute enough, I wanted an hour but she said she had an appointment and could only give me a half hour. After a so / so massage she began the "tease" and at the flip she just wanted to give a CBJ, I said only if I could daty, she said it was her time with "Aunt Flo", after much haggling I got a decent enough CBJ, but the whole haggling deal turned me off too, probably won't repeat when I have go to places that I just hand them 2 bills when I come in and everything is understood without even mentioning particular services.
Originally Posted by KnoxNenters
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





