Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 713 of 1303 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 19538
Come Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8858
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Kathy Thai. She is definitely an older lady, easily in her 60's if not older. She has quite a bit of work done on her face (I'd rather ladies just stay natural with age. I like an older lady even if they look their age). Anyhow the funny part. So she is pretty amendable to fun. So we were 69 ing with her in top. She kept burying her ahole into my face. Like very intentionally. Now I don't mind cause I love dato on a clean ass nearly as much as daty. So she is aggressively angling her ass so I will eat it out. Obviously on purpose. She really got into it and you could tell she prefered it.
    Question, was this part of the regular service no upcharge? I've read she offers extras, but I'll happily take DATO and a handie for her sticker price. Just discovered Bella Lv and she was fantastic, but she's traveling now and looking for alternatives, unless anyone has other nuru recommendations?

  2. #8857
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Drove down to Total Relax in Shoreline, hit jackpot when I saw Lucky there, she is young looks 25-30, perfect body and great service. I had one of my best AMP visits in Seattle this year.
    For fuck's sake. I was just there late the other night, and had a great quick session with Coco. Nothing spectacular, but my first time there. This Lucky sounds like gold, and now I have to spend more goddamned money this week than I budgeted for. I promise to treat her well. I'm a positive person, leave reviews on the RM as knox43, but only once in a while. It's not my job to review these ladies, but I'm always thankful when one of us brothers tips us off like this. If you liked Lucky, you'll fall really hard for Happy up at VIP. She's GFE material, 27, perfect body, beautiful. The best, actually.

    What time of day were you there, so I can make sure I increase my chances of meeting her?

  3. #8856

    Got lucky

    Was in Lynnwood for an errand, had some time so decided to check out Monica massage there, met with middle aged Chinese women she didn't look that enticing, asked for Luna as I had seen a few RM reviews mention her. She said Luna is not working so I decided to bail, she asked me to wait and check out anywhere girl, the 2 ndb woman was thick, darker (kinda looked like Thai or Cambodian), she also had a tattoo in her legs. Decided to pass. Drove down to Total Relax in Shoreline, hit jackpot when I saw Lucky there, she is young looks 25-30, perfect body and great service. I had one of my best AMP visits in Seattle this year. She is from flushing and came here this week and will be staying for a month. CBJ (asked me to marry her for BBBJ), CFS for 140. No haggling, great enthusiasm, be nice to her guys.

  4. #8855
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    I am, about 99.9% of the time, only paying a total of $100 for a 1 hour massage. That is $60 for the house and $40 for the tip. The woman would really need to be VERY, very special for me to pay any more, and even with that, there would need to be some hint that more services could be had for a reasonable tip amount.

    One AMP I visit in Renton, I pay a total of $100, and the woman gives me an excellent sensual massage for the first 20 minutes or so. I then provide DATY and DATO on her, and she finishes me with a very good HJ. After cleanup, she proceeds to give me an excellent relaxing (but a little firm) massage. I get the total hour. Granted, all those extra services did not happen on my first few visits (still got everything else, including the HJ), but little by little, she let me play more and more. I have always left a happy man!
    Do you feel like sharing the location, maybe a PM?

  5. #8854
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So the renton place with good hand jobs. First of all, tbh I don't really like hjs all that much. If I can't participate I just don't get aroused very easily. I need a pussy in my face to really be into it. So what makes this place different?

    Well first of all both ladys I've seen here give a great massage. Like worth the visit for that alone. Worth the 60 dollars even without the happy ending.

    Now, one of them on top of that does a ton of fondeling and stroking during the whole massage. Like practically has you edging the whole time.

    They both do a good HJ but the one definitely stands out because I'm hard the whole time and when I blow it is crazy intense. She seems to enjoy getting me off more than most spa girls.

    Now sometimes I hate giving out info cause guys tend to ruin a good thing. And also isn't this supposed to be a bit of adventure? Like seems like some guys forget that part. Anyhow there aren't that many places in Renton. Did you get an amazing massage and HJ? Then you were in the right spot. If not? Try the next one.
    Buck, the entire point of this site is for like minded mongers to exchange information on how to best pursue activities relating to this hobby. This helps everyone save time, money and headaches when pursuing these activities. So when you write a nice report like you have above but then tell us to go try every massage parlor in town and we will eventually find it. No one has time to try every parlor that's why we all come to this site to leverage and build upon the experience of each other. It's ok if you do not want to give the name but give initials, a street, a landmark, anything, something! Thank you.

  6. #8853
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Its called "Antiquing" !!
    I thought sex stops before 70 guess I was wrong!

  7. #8852

    SeaTac area

    Just took a job up in Seatac and not seeing much out here any recommendations for places within 15 minutes of the airport would be great.

  8. #8851

    Fucking Senior citizens.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the Seattle AMP scene.
    Its called "Antiquing" !!

  9. #8850

    I never wanted to pay to fuck a senior citizen

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I saw Thai Kathy, it was dark.

    When I got a look at her in the light I about fell over, she was way older than she represents. Seriously set my hobbing back.

    For a while. I never wanted to pay to fuck a senior citizen.
    Welcome to the Seattle AMP scene.

  10. #8849
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    The Renton place with good hand jobs

    Ok. So the renton place with good hand jobs. First of all, tbh I don't really like hjs all that much. If I can't participate I just don't get aroused very easily. I need a pussy in my face to really be into it. So what makes this place different?

    Well first of all both ladys I've seen here give a great massage. Like worth the visit for that alone. Worth the 60 dollars even without the happy ending.

    Now, one of them on top of that does a ton of fondeling and stroking during the whole massage. Like practically has you edging the whole time.

    They both do a good HJ but the one definitely stands out because I'm hard the whole time and when I blow it is crazy intense. She seems to enjoy getting me off more than most spa girls.

    Now sometimes I hate giving out info cause guys tend to ruin a good thing. And also isn't this supposed to be a bit of adventure? Like seems like some guys forget that part. Anyhow there aren't that many places in Renton. Did you get an amazing massage and HJ? Then you were in the right spot. If not? Try the next one.

  11. #8848

    Mia, Bianca

    Anyone know where Mia and Bianca from Royal back in the day went?

  12. #8847
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Kathy Thai. She is definitely an older lady, easily in her 60's if not older. She has quite a bit of work done on her face (I'd rather ladies just stay natural with age. I like an older lady even if they look their age). Anyhow the funny part. So she is pretty amendable to fun. So we were 69 ing with her in top. She kept burying her ahole into my face. Like very intentionally. Now I don't mind cause I love dato on a clean ass nearly as much as daty. So she is aggressively angling her ass so I will eat it out. Obviously on purpose. She really got into it and you could tell she prefered it.
    Interesting, I used to see Kathy quite a bit. Her body has definitely been worked on, not sure about her face. However, I have never considered going down on her. It took a bit of asking nice just to get a BBBJ from her, she seemed afraid I was going to let go in her mouth.

    A while back, she told me how she hurt her hand and was having trouble doing massages now. Kind of lame ass excuse to not see me. I don't recommend her anymore.

    MadVic.

  13. #8846

    Thai Kathy is in her 70's

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Kathy Thai. She is definitely an older lady, easily in her 60's if not older. She has quite a bit of work done on her face (I'd rather ladies just stay natural with age. I like an older lady even if they look their age). Anyhow the funny part. So she is pretty amendable to fun. So we were 69 ing with her in top. She kept burying her ahole into my face. Like very intentionally. Now I don't mind cause I love dato on a clean ass nearly as much as daty. So she is aggressively angling her ass so I will eat it out. Obviously on purpose. She really got into it and you could tell she prefered it.
    I saw Thai Kathy, it was dark.

    When I got a look at her in the light I about fell over, she was way older than she represents. Seriously set my hobbing back.

    For a while. I never wanted to pay to fuck a senior citizen.

  14. #8845
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    A funny story about KathyThai

    So I saw Kathy Thai. She is definitely an older lady, easily in her 60's if not older. She has quite a bit of work done on her face (I'd rather ladies just stay natural with age. I like an older lady even if they look their age). Anyhow the funny part. So she is pretty amendable to fun. So we were 69 ing with her in top. She kept burying her ahole into my face. Like very intentionally. Now I don't mind cause I love dato on a clean ass nearly as much as daty. So she is aggressively angling her ass so I will eat it out. Obviously on purpose. She really got into it and you could tell she prefered it.

  15. #8844

    Lomi Massage

    Saw Amy of Saturday. Walked on my back gave a nice massage. Nice CBJ and CFS for about. 2 total. Funny that she told me she was 28 but very nice girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape