Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 736 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 11029
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5014
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times and she is as lovely as her pics and about as much fun as you can have with a condom. (BBBJ, CIM) Mature, but wears it very well. Never got BBFS, but very sensual pussy rub. Will continue to repeat, when I can.
    Duke although I have not seen her. Your experience seems spot on. I have seen her friends in Chicago. They share and exchange information to keep each other safe. Most of the women in that group are very well dressed and good looking and are pretty good in bed, but they mostly do not do BBFS (atleast I did not get any). But honestly I had so much fun with one friend in particular (do not remember her name now. Blond, 20's and easily a 8+ or 9 on the looks scale). Very good in bed very into it and would allow a lot of rubbing to the point you feel you are about to enter her when she would playfully pull away. Had a great time with a few of her group. Maybe I should reach out to Christine and try to see if our schedules mesh when she is in town next.

  2. #5013

    Great info guys

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is from Chicago. Although she travels a lot, chitown is her home base. I know her well. Have not met for an appointment but we have had drinks together and danced together during some meet and greets years ago in the Chitown area. I have seen a few of the girls from her friend (provider) circle in the Chicago area, but for some reason me and her never hooked up. All the friends she had were extremely good looking and considered to be pricy (keep in mind my information is about 5+ years ago). She had a solid reputation as a GFE provider and I know that she took new providers under her wing to coach them on pricing and also how to be safe in a city like Chicago. I shared drinks / dinner / dancing with her and some of her friends during meet and greets and Christie and I spent some time talking and getting to know each other. Please keep in mind that I have never "seen" her professionally and that my information is dated. As with everything in life. YMMV.
    These are the kind of reputable women we need most in Seattle. Still need to get my funds up and enjoy these kind of company.

    Damn I wish I was rich!

    Like little wayne said: I wish I could fuck every girl in the world! Haha.

  3. #5012

    Christie L'Amour

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing earlier and just want to say, that's one fine piece of ASS! 🤩.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....arting-Tuesday!Your-Colombian-XXX-Goddess-for-Your-XXXtreme-Pleasure-is-Headed-Back-to-Montana-Missoula-Bozeman-Billings.
    I have seen her several times and she is as lovely as her pics and about as much fun as you can have with a condom. (BBBJ, CIM) Mature, but wears it very well. Never got BBFS, but very sensual pussy rub. Will continue to repeat, when I can.

  4. #5011

    Christie L'Amour

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing earlier and just want to say, that's one fine piece of ASS! 🤩.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....arting-Tuesday!Your-Colombian-XXX-Goddess-for-Your-XXXtreme-Pleasure-is-Headed-Back-to-Montana-Missoula-Bozeman-Billings.
    She is from Chicago. Although she travels a lot, chitown is her home base. I know her well. Have not met for an appointment but we have had drinks together and danced together during some meet and greets years ago in the Chitown area. I have seen a few of the girls from her friend (provider) circle in the Chicago area, but for some reason me and her never hooked up. All the friends she had were extremely good looking and considered to be pricy (keep in mind my information is about 5+ years ago). She had a solid reputation as a GFE provider and I know that she took new providers under her wing to coach them on pricing and also how to be safe in a city like Chicago. I shared drinks / dinner / dancing with her and some of her friends during meet and greets and Christie and I spent some time talking and getting to know each other. Please keep in mind that I have never "seen" her professionally and that my information is dated. As with everything in life. YMMV.

  5. #5010
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't the Portland discussion be a better place to ask?.
    Of course it would be. After all, 1 + 1 = 2, at least to most folks!

  6. #5009
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the HorrorHarlots. Way outside of my usual MO, but I'm intrigued.

    https://horrorharlots.godaddysites.com/👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 Fghouls👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 F.
    "Mia" is using stolen pics of other girls too. Zoey, I contacted one of them separately and they had no idea this was going on. Really shady. "Mia" is using multiple text numbers and impersonating others. Keep reporting and flagging and making others aware this is a waste of time.

  7. #5008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Portland for work and I'm a sucker for MILF and I was thinking contact Mondayjones anyone have experience with her?. No way to find a review of her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?176136-mondayjones

    Any intel?

    She looks hoooooot AF.
    Wouldn't the Portland discussion be a better place to ask?

    CW.

  8. #5007

    Mondayjones

    I'm visiting Portland for work and I'm a sucker for MILF and I was thinking contact Mondayjones anyone have experience with her?. No way to find a review of her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?176136-mondayjones

    Any intel?

    She looks hoooooot AF.

  9. #5006
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    She's a known scammer! Wants a deposit and then ghosts. She's a BIG gal.
    Link still does not work.

  10. #5005
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the HorrorHarlots. Way outside of my usual MO, but I'm intrigued.

    https://horrorharlots.godaddysites.com/👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 Fghouls👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 F.
    She's a known scammer! Wants a deposit and then ghosts. She's a BIG gal.

  11. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the HorrorHarlots. Way outside of my usual MO, but I'm intrigued.

    https://horrorharlots.godaddysites.com/👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 Fghouls👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 F.
    They're going to take the 30% deposit, and no show the fuck out of you. That's been HorrorHarlot's MO for quite a while now.

  12. #5003
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the HorrorHarlots. Way outside of my usual MO, but I'm intrigued.

    https://horrorharlots.godaddysites.com/👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 Fghouls👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 F.
    Link is invalid.

  13. #5002

    HorrorHarlots

    Anyone have any experience with the HorrorHarlots. Way outside of my usual MO, but I'm intrigued.

    https://horrorharlots.godaddysites.com/👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 Fghouls👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 F.

  14. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing earlier and just want to say, that's one fine piece of ASS! 🤩.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....arting-Tuesday!Your-Colombian-XXX-Goddess-for-Your-XXXtreme-Pleasure-is-Headed-Back-to-Montana-Missoula-Bozeman-Billings.
    I saw her about 3 years ago and still think she's the best experience I've ever had. Looks that good in person if not better. Great menu, includes BBFS with a recent test, or she did back then. She tours through this area twice a year, definitely worth seeing.

  15. #5000

    Hot MILF!

    Was browsing earlier and just want to say, that's one fine piece of ASS! 🤩.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....arting-Tuesday!Your-Colombian-XXX-Goddess-for-Your-XXXtreme-Pleasure-is-Headed-Back-to-Montana-Missoula-Bozeman-Billings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape