Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 11026
-
05-18-22 10:36 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 46Bella?
Anybody seen Bella?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...0/482658909758
-
05-18-22 09:43 #5025Senior Member

Posts: 362Are they in town?
I have seen the two of them once, just before I left Puget Sound. I am coming back for work, and a repeat session may be just what the doctor ordered. Are they in town and are available? I see that Nancy's last ad was posted about a year ago.
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 09:35 #5024Senior Member

Posts: 362Can't tell them apart
I usually don't see Asians, but the reviews of Nancy and Sunny had me thinking. Plus the thought of "twins" had me hooked. So just before I moved out of Puget Sound, I saw that Nancy was advertising a duo with Sunny. I called up and was able to get right in. Agree that if they are not twins, they are pretty damned close. I think one is taller than the other. Frankly, I never bother finding out which is which. They did have this script they were running as flight attendants. I didn't care if it was a script. It was sensory overload.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 06:08 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 35Badangel36
Has anyone seen her before? I see that she does companionship and massages. I read a couple reviews about her. But you know how people are on TNA.
-
05-18-22 01:22 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 29I know the twins as the 'Love' twins: Sunny and Nancy Love. I gather Thai Sunny is not a twin. I may be confused. I usually am.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 18:47 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 276I have had a duo session with them twice, if they aren't identical twins, they are pretty damn close! I honestly have a hard time telling them apart, but that may be because I was in sensory overload at the time!
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 16:34 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 603Damn
Checked out her site and vids. No holding back and teasing there. She is fine!
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 16:20 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 110618,19, 20 year olds
I am getting tired of the 30 year olds.
Any 18,19 20 year olds that are fun to fuck?
-
05-17-22 15:32 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 1019IrieArtis
Got anymore pics of IrieArtis?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 15:17 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 69Sunny Love
I've seen Thai Sunny maybe about a dozen times. One of the best providers out there. Ultimate GFE. But I have never been able to set something up with Nancy. Our schedules never really line up for some reason. I have read on the other board that they are not identical twins. Can anyone that has seen them both chime in on this? Who would you say has the prettier face?
-
05-16-22 12:59 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 2937Seems like with current testing she would be a go, she has a scene on her sight getting fucked.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 23:25 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 91Thanks
Of course I asked in that group, but knowledge and different points of view never hurt.
Originally Posted by CrackedWheat
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 22:10 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 2184Duke although I have not seen her. Your experience seems spot on. I have seen her friends in Chicago. They share and exchange information to keep each other safe. Most of the women in that group are very well dressed and good looking and are pretty good in bed, but they mostly do not do BBFS (atleast I did not get any). But honestly I had so much fun with one friend in particular (do not remember her name now. Blond, 20's and easily a 8+ or 9 on the looks scale). Very good in bed very into it and would allow a lot of rubbing to the point you feel you are about to enter her when she would playfully pull away. Had a great time with a few of her group. Maybe I should reach out to Christine and try to see if our schedules mesh when she is in town next.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 21:11 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 451Great info guys
These are the kind of reputable women we need most in Seattle. Still need to get my funds up and enjoy these kind of company.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Damn I wish I was rich!
Like little wayne said: I wish I could fuck every girl in the world! Haha.
-
05-15-22 16:01 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 268Christie L'Amour
I have seen her several times and she is as lovely as her pics and about as much fun as you can have with a condom. (BBBJ, CIM) Mature, but wears it very well. Never got BBFS, but very sensual pussy rub. Will continue to repeat, when I can.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





