Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 503 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 1003 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10421

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a good time. May still be. She can be hard to get in touch with. A bit flighty. And the pics are dated.
    Really good oral. Does not look as good as pictures.

  2. #10420

    Never cared to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    Just got ripped off by this lying, thieving scammer. I'll be putting the full story on the rip-off report thread as soon as I stop being mad enough to bite a nail in two. In the meanwhile, just know not to fall for her "special", which is anything but special. I'll post to the rip-off report soon.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/791302427650
    Been in this hobby and on these boards for almost a decade now and NEVER had intentions on seeing Stephanie. Just way to many bad reviews.

  3. #10419
    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    Surprised there are no reports about Melanie S Lane.

    She has 61 reviews on STG.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melanie-...exington-85962

    From her photos, she looks pretty hot.
    Some have said it's the worst boob job they have ever seen.

    She will probably disappoint you. Like snakeeyez said- the search button is awesome.

    Do your research, it might save you from getting ripped off.

    A few good reviewed girls are Morgan, Rae, Kristen. Just off the top of my head.

  4. #10418

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    Just got ripped off by this lying, thieving scammer. I'll be putting the full story on the rip-off report thread as soon as I stop being mad enough to bite a nail in two. In the meanwhile, just know not to fall for her "special", which is anything but special. I'll post to the rip-off report soon.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/791302427650
    There has been many reviews warning of this. Use the seatch option.

  5. #10417
    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    She looks very attractive from her photos and her profile says DD boobs.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/elle-esc...xington-286221

    Older and experienced, and good rates ($125/ hr incall).

    Has anyone visited her and can you report back here or in a DM? Thanks!
    Search option work great, don't wear any kind of cologne if you do get to see her. She is Allergic to everything.

  6. #10416

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Ad states she was last online on October 2020 .

    Her pics are from 2012 probably. She's pushing 55-60 by now.

    She was a little flighty as well.
    I saw her several times, both in Versailles and Nicholasville. Had several good times, then she went a little nuts. Or as the other guy said, flighty. I had to stop seeing her and block her number. YMMV.

  7. #10415

    Homework

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's always had a horrible reputation on this site. Lots of bad reviews and posts warning people to stay far away.

    Sorry you got ripped off.
    Yep, did it. Problem is there's two Stephanie's. Guess I let their reviews overlap. Got the bad confused with the better one.

  8. #10414

    Melanie S Lane. Anyone visited her?

    Surprised there are no reports about Melanie S Lane.

    She has 61 reviews on STG.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melanie-...exington-85962

    From her photos, she looks pretty hot.

  9. #10413

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    She looks very attractive from her photos and her profile says DD boobs.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/elle-esc...xington-286221

    Older and experienced, and good rates ($125/ hr incall).

    Has anyone visited her and can you report back here or in a DM? Thanks!
    Ad states she was last online on October 2020 .

    Her pics are from 2012 probably. She's pushing 55-60 by now.

    She was a little flighty as well.

  10. #10412

    Do your homework.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    Just got ripped off by this lying, thieving scammer. I'll be putting the full story on the rip-off report thread as soon as I stop being mad enough to bite a nail in two. In the meanwhile, just know not to fall for her "special", which is anything but special. I'll post to the rip-off report soon.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/791302427650
    She's always had a horrible reputation on this site. Lots of bad reviews and posts warning people to stay far away.

    Sorry you got ripped off.

  11. #10411

    That's Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    I'm dying to try her out and I can't search because there's no name to check in her add, any thoughts?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/243195289161
    She used to be a good time. May still be. She can be hard to get in touch with. A bit flighty. And the pics are dated.

  12. #10410

    Let's Play

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    I'm dying to try her out and I can't search because there's no name to check in her add, any thoughts?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/243195289161
    She goes by Rae. Hope you have better luck than me getting her to reply.

  13. #10409

    Let's play

    I'm dying to try her out and I can't search because there's no name to check in her add, any thoughts?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/243195289161

  14. #10408

    Elle. Older (45+). Big tits (DD). Anyone seen her?

    She looks very attractive from her photos and her profile says DD boobs.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/elle-esc...xington-286221

    Older and experienced, and good rates ($125/ hr incall).

    Has anyone visited her and can you report back here or in a DM? Thanks!

  15. #10407

    Beware, Stephanie aka Slim

    Just got ripped off by this lying, thieving scammer. I'll be putting the full story on the rip-off report thread as soon as I stop being mad enough to bite a nail in two. In the meanwhile, just know not to fall for her "special", which is anything but special. I'll post to the rip-off report soon.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/791302427650

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape