Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 17952
-
05-16-22 12:16 #10407Senior Member

Posts: 445Beware, Stephanie aka Slim
Just got ripped off by this lying, thieving scammer. I'll be putting the full story on the rip-off report thread as soon as I stop being mad enough to bite a nail in two. In the meanwhile, just know not to fall for her "special", which is anything but special. I'll post to the rip-off report soon.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/791302427650
-
05-15-22 06:29 #10406Senior Member

Posts: 1002Kayla
I've been trying to link up with her for the longest LOL. I'd love her contact info.
Originally Posted by BeaverTales
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 23:22 #10405Senior Member

Posts: 135Dream Girl- she's fat!
Is she asking mongers to pay by the pound? Judging by her pics, she has more cottage cheese in her ass and thighs than the dairy case at Kroger LOL! Though I admit I'm biased towards spinners. Either way, can't see the ask for this one.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 16:08 #10404Senior Member

Posts: 360Link didn't post
Type in "cherry rose lexington ky skipthegames".
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 16:06 #10403Senior Member

Posts: 360Cherry rose
Her info was correct earlier this year not sure if she is still doing this or not but she is in Nicholasville. She's nice and gives good head at $ (might have to do $. 5 for actual intercourse). I'm not going to judge her body but she's thick and I like that. To each their own.
-
05-14-22 14:34 #10402Senior Member

Posts: 63Richmond
Not seen her but was given her number back when she was still UTR. I contacted her then and she wanted a 100 roses for hhr session. She also told me no greek.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 13:08 #10401Senior Member

Posts: 221UTR Nicholasville
I would also love to find a little honey in Nicholasville.
Originally Posted by BeaverTales
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 09:55 #10400Senior Member

Posts: 360Sweet Tooth in Richmond
Has anyone seen this one? She's apparently in Richmond. I can't post a link but the post is under Richmond skip the games.
-
05-14-22 08:14 #10399Senior Member

Posts: 147UTR in Nicholasville
I'm looking for a new regular in Nicholasville. Other than Kayla. Can do in or out. Any help would be appreciated.
-
05-14-22 07:04 #10398Senior Member

Posts: 360Hahaha
That is the funniest, most accurate post I've seen on here ever.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 13:12 #10397Senior Member

Posts: 484DDF -omission
One omission from the list. DDF.
DDF: Drug and Disease Free (means she is a serious drug user-probably heroin).
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 12:52 #10396Senior Member

Posts: 983So true
Absolutely brilliant! We have all experienced these misleading descriptions.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 12:22 #10395Senior Member

Posts: 89Mind sharing the love with your UTR (or DM)? Its OK if not possible but had to ask.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 12:20 #10394Senior Member

Posts: 89Straight facts haha
This is hilarious and straight facts haha.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 11:51 #10393Senior Member

Posts: 1002Legit
Straight facts right there LOL.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





