Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 1004 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10408

    Elle. Older (45+). Big tits (DD). Anyone seen her?

    She looks very attractive from her photos and her profile says DD boobs.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/elle-esc...xington-286221

    Older and experienced, and good rates ($125/ hr incall).

    Has anyone visited her and can you report back here or in a DM? Thanks!

  2. #10407

    Beware, Stephanie aka Slim

    Just got ripped off by this lying, thieving scammer. I'll be putting the full story on the rip-off report thread as soon as I stop being mad enough to bite a nail in two. In the meanwhile, just know not to fall for her "special", which is anything but special. I'll post to the rip-off report soon.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/791302427650

  3. #10406

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTales  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a new regular in Nicholasville. Other than Kayla. Can do in or out. Any help would be appreciated.
    I've been trying to link up with her for the longest LOL. I'd love her contact info.

  4. #10405

    Dream Girl- she's fat!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    $600 for a hour and $200 for the extra finish. WTF? What does that even mean? Extra finish? Sounds like a car wash. Can I just opt for the "extra finish"?

    Jezzz. I can see my smoking hot 27 yr old UTR 10+ times at that rate.
    Is she asking mongers to pay by the pound? Judging by her pics, she has more cottage cheese in her ass and thighs than the dairy case at Kroger LOL! Though I admit I'm biased towards spinners. Either way, can't see the ask for this one.

  5. #10404

    Link didn't post

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Her info was correct earlier this year not sure if she is still doing this or not but she is in Nicholasville. She's nice and gives good head at $ (might have to do $. 5 for actual intercourse). I'm not going to judge her body but she's thick and I like that. To each their own.
    Type in "cherry rose lexington ky skipthegames".

  6. #10403

    Cherry rose

    Her info was correct earlier this year not sure if she is still doing this or not but she is in Nicholasville. She's nice and gives good head at $ (might have to do $. 5 for actual intercourse). I'm not going to judge her body but she's thick and I like that. To each their own.

  7. #10402

    Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She's apparently in Richmond. I can't post a link but the post is under Richmond skip the games.
    Not seen her but was given her number back when she was still UTR. I contacted her then and she wanted a 100 roses for hhr session. She also told me no greek.

  8. #10401

    UTR Nicholasville

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTales  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a new regular in Nicholasville. Other than Kayla. Can do in or out. Any help would be appreciated.
    I would also love to find a little honey in Nicholasville.

  9. #10400

    Sweet Tooth in Richmond

    Has anyone seen this one? She's apparently in Richmond. I can't post a link but the post is under Richmond skip the games.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nzmznja5nmjjytrkzgq5mwe2nmrkztc0nta0mmrlotm3mjvjyw.jpg.jpg‎   ntmymjlhn2vhody0yzrmowzhyme2nzbimzu2mjq4yzm0zjc4nw.jpg.jpg‎   tmta1nzy0mdrlnwy2m2iwyji4mty4zdcwzwi2mdfkyzy0mzm3m2i.jpg.jpeg‎  

  10. #10399

    UTR in Nicholasville

    I'm looking for a new regular in Nicholasville. Other than Kayla. Can do in or out. Any help would be appreciated.

  11. #10398

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    I found this ion the Greenville, SC board but it's really universal for every city I've been to. Enjoy!

    Sorry but this made me laugh.

    Translation Codes for STG Ads:

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.
    That is the funniest, most accurate post I've seen on here ever.

  12. #10397

    DDF -omission

    One omission from the list. DDF.

    DDF: Drug and Disease Free (means she is a serious drug user-probably heroin).

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    I found this ion the Greenville, SC board but it's really universal for every city I've been to. Enjoy!

    Sorry but this made me laugh.

    Translation Codes for STG Ads:

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.

  13. #10396

    So true

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Straight facts right there LOL.
    Absolutely brilliant! We have all experienced these misleading descriptions.

  14. #10395
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    $600 for a hour and $200 for the extra finish. WTF? What does that even mean? Extra finish? Sounds like a car wash. Can I just opt for the "extra finish"?

    Jezzz. I can see my smoking hot 27 yr old UTR 10+ times at that rate.
    Mind sharing the love with your UTR (or DM)? Its OK if not possible but had to ask.

  15. #10394

    Straight facts haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    I found this ion the Greenville, SC board but it's really universal for every city I've been to. Enjoy!

    Sorry but this made me laugh.

    Translation Codes for STG Ads:

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat..
    This is hilarious and straight facts haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape