Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 133 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc8008  [View Original Post]
    Across from Macy's is dead. They've mostly moved back to 40th under the scaffold.
    Blessings.

  2. #1526
    I was on Roosevelt on Saturday 4 am same old ones over by Britton and the Dunkin' Donuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyMongerin  [View Original Post]
    On Roosevelt Avenue? Wow this I got to see. Care to share the info and what time you've seen these young ones? Thank you.

  3. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Honestly the Macys is actually the spot but I hate doing this midday.
    Across from Macy's is dead. They've mostly moved back to 40th under the scaffold.

  4. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyMongerin  [View Original Post]
    On Roosevelt Avenue? Wow this I got to see. Care to share the info and what time you've seen these young ones? Thank you.
    Honestly the Macys is actually the spot but I hate doing this midday.

  5. #1523
    I didn't even know people still do streetwalking, and in Queens? Damn. Got to explore more often LOL.

  6. #1522

    Young ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeannaTrump  [View Original Post]
    Nice to see the action is picking up again more young Asian girls less old women and trannies. The younger Asian girls look like they come out on weekends and leave before sun comes up.
    On Roosevelt Avenue? Wow this I got to see. Care to share the info and what time you've seen these young ones? Thank you.

  7. #1521

    Roosevelt Ave

    Nice to see the action is picking up again more young Asian girls less old women and trannies. The younger Asian girls look like they come out on weekends and leave before sun comes up.

  8. #1520

    Roosevelt Stroll 5/4/22

    I decided to go on the stroll early this morning and tbh it was pretty quiet a few girls working outside the bodega but they were transgirls So I just walked by the ones that were out. I ended up by the bike shop. There's apparently 2 spots and I've always gone to the one on the right side. I saw the one on the left and just walked over. This slim older with pretty eyes named Lucy grabbed me and it was oddly busy. I saw a young guy leaving. Went down and man this place was not cute smelled like cigs. Fun stuff.

    Lucy gets me into a room with a guy next door having a hard time with the girl. So I gave her 80 and she tried to up sell me $100 but as I gestured to return the cash she agreed. No CBJ just off to the races older slender just someone's mom or grandma.

    I mount and just fuck in mish she was vocal and the girl next door asked if she was okay LOL. I finish and clean up. She gives me her number and tells me how good I am. Eh I needed something quick and that was fine. I will always say I pay too much by giving 80 put they won't say no. The guy next door was either drunk or just not a fully there because that girl was angry but sounded hot.

    Oh the Roosevelt Stroll reminds me of James Faunte's novel "Ask The Dusk" but no love story.

    Be safe and pee after sex.

  9. #1519

    NY Soounds interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWonderer  [View Original Post]
    I was introduced to Rosie & Flushing from 2 of my friends. I since then only showed this to one of my friends because my instincts told me he'd be interested. I severely underestimated my friend's interest. So we monger together and separately.

    Questions:

    (1) Do you guys monger alone or with people?

    (2) Does the ladies take 2 guys at the same time? A couple weeks ago my friend and I saw 2 different women take 2 different men at once (different incidents, same day). If so, is the price the same or there's a discount / tax? How would this work logistically as the rooms are small.
    I like going out with one of them, grabbing another, H-Town is wild, can't wait to check out NY.

  10. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokedOutt  [View Original Post]
    Ya best bet is hitting the blade in bk tbh.
    Sounds like a good plan. Any tips tbh.

  11. #1517

    Not weird

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    I know this is going to sound weird but I have a weird urge to.

    Bang someone in public. Any decent workers that would risk it?
    Not weird at least in my mind I used to like that as well, did it a few times close to populated areas.

  12. #1516
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    I know this is going to sound weird but I have a weird urge to.

    Bang someone in public. Any decent workers that would risk it?
    HA reminds me of the time I bang a stripper in the club out in the open area.

  13. #1515
    Ya best bet is hitting the blade in bk tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    I know this is going to sound weird but I have a weird urge to.

    Bang someone in public. Any decent workers that would risk it?

  14. #1514
    I know this is going to sound weird but I have a weird urge to.

    Bang someone in public. Any decent workers that would risk it?

  15. #1513

    South Jamaica

    Do their still be thots around 157 and South Road; Sutphin track around Glassboro?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape