Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 133 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1512
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWonderer  [View Original Post]
    I was introduced to Rosie & Flushing from 2 of my friends. I since then only showed this to one of my friends because my instincts told me he'd be interested. I severely underestimated my friend's interest. So we monger together and separately.

    Questions:

    (1) Do you guys monger alone or with people?

    (2) Does the ladies take 2 guys at the same time? A couple weeks ago my friend and I saw 2 different women take 2 different men at once (different incidents, same day). If so, is the price the same or there's a discount / tax? How would this work logistically as the rooms are small.
    Honestly depends on the place and provider as far as 3 somes are concerned.

    I don't want to monger with anyone unless it's to plug me in to one of the "exclusive" spots.

    Always Dolo.

  2. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWonderer  [View Original Post]
    I was introduced to Rosie & Flushing from 2 of my friends. I since then only showed this to one of my friends because my instincts told me he'd be interested. I severely underestimated my friend's interest. So we monger together and separately.

    Questions:

    (1) Do you guys monger alone or with people?

    (2) Does the ladies take 2 guys at the same time? A couple weeks ago my friend and I saw 2 different women take 2 different men at once (different incidents, same day). If so, is the price the same or there's a discount / tax? How would this work logistically as the rooms are small.
    Hey Check your inbox.

  3. #1510

    Monger Alone or With People? Do the women usually take 2 guys at once?

    I was introduced to Rosie & Flushing from 2 of my friends. I since then only showed this to one of my friends because my instincts told me he'd be interested. I severely underestimated my friend's interest. So we monger together and separately.

    Questions:

    (1) Do you guys monger alone or with people?

    (2) Does the ladies take 2 guys at the same time? A couple weeks ago my friend and I saw 2 different women take 2 different men at once (different incidents, same day). If so, is the price the same or there's a discount / tax? How would this work logistically as the rooms are small.

  4. #1509
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim666  [View Original Post]
    It is usually 60, some of the younger ones ask 80.

    That is for a 15-20 minute timed session which starts the minute.

    You walk into the room. So hold the small talk till your done and strip fast.

    I used to give 80 upfront till one of them set the clock for 15 minutes.

    So be prepared for a little cat and mouse game. So now I whisper 60 in there.

    Ear and they take me upstairs and they are going to ask for a 20 tip on the stairs.

    Just stop on the stairs and tell her that's all I have, They will never let you.

    Go and the service is the same, or tell her I tip after we're done.

    Never, ever let the girls at lings or or any sw see how much you have in your pocket.

    Hey, all of us want to make as much as we can, so I don't fault them.

    Once they get to know you and what you pay it's pretty straightforward, no games.

    Lings has the best-looking girls on the street and the rooms are clean and private.

    I like Lings.
    Where's Lings? You mean Macy's?

  5. #1508
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcand4  [View Original Post]
    Did the stroll cross from Macy by subway. Yup girls are younger and not Grandmas. Most look like in early to mid 20 maybe early 30's but can never tell with Asian girls. Anyway met Tina and up the stairs we went. . 60 upfront massage ok but did flip with. 8 clothes came off and CBJ however suck the boys really well. Willing to let me Daty but declined. Blew load willing to have all for what I gave her. But got off on CBJ. Out door for. 50 +. 80. Did I spend to much?

    Tina was cute as was the other 2. Tina had nice body but breast were spent obviously from having baby and baby pouch from having kid. But shew was borderline petite.
    You definitely did but I will say at least you enjoyed yourself.

    I usually stand firm on 80 because they complain how big I am but honestly.

    Nervous about that area but maybe I'll bite the.

    Bullet but maybe I like fucking old ladies. LOL.

  6. #1507
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcand4  [View Original Post]
    Did the stroll cross from Macy by subway. Yup girls are younger and not Grandmas. Most look like in early to mid 20 maybe early 30's but can never tell with Asian girls. Anyway met Tina and up the stairs we went. . 60 upfront massage ok but did flip with. 8 clothes came off and CBJ however suck the boys really well. Willing to let me Daty but declined. Blew load willing to have all for what I gave her. But got off on CBJ. Out door for. 50 +. 80. Did I spend to much?

    Tina was cute as was the other 2. Tina had nice body but breast were spent obviously from having baby and baby pouch from having kid. But shew was borderline petite.
    It is usually 60, some of the younger ones ask 80.

    That is for a 15-20 minute timed session which starts the minute.

    You walk into the room. So hold the small talk till your done and strip fast.

    I used to give 80 upfront till one of them set the clock for 15 minutes.

    So be prepared for a little cat and mouse game. So now I whisper 60 in there.

    Ear and they take me upstairs and they are going to ask for a 20 tip on the stairs.

    Just stop on the stairs and tell her that's all I have, They will never let you.

    Go and the service is the same, or tell her I tip after we're done.

    Never, ever let the girls at lings or or any sw see how much you have in your pocket.

    Hey, all of us want to make as much as we can, so I don't fault them.

    Once they get to know you and what you pay it's pretty straightforward, no games.

    Lings has the best-looking girls on the street and the rooms are clean and private.

    I like Lings.

  7. #1506
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcand4  [View Original Post]
    Did the stroll cross from Macy by subway. Yup girls are younger and not Grandmas. Most look like in early to mid 20 maybe early 30's but can never tell with Asian girls. Anyway met Tina and up the stairs we went. . 60 upfront massage ok but did flip with. 8 clothes came off and CBJ however suck the boys really well. Willing to let me Daty but declined. Blew load willing to have all for what I gave her. But got off on CBJ. Out door for. 50 +. 80. Did I spend to much?

    Tina was cute as was the other 2. Tina had nice body but breast were spent obviously from having baby and baby pouch from having kid. But shew was borderline petite.
    You spent 130 total. Price usually range from 60 - 100 with 100 being for the very attractive ones. Sounds like overkill.

  8. #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcand4  [View Original Post]
    Did the stroll cross from Macy by subway. Yup girls are younger and not Grandmas. Most look like in early to mid 20 maybe early 30's but can never tell with Asian girls. Anyway met Tina and up the stairs we went. . 60 upfront massage ok but did flip with. 8 clothes came off and CBJ however suck the boys really well. Willing to let me Daty but declined. Blew load willing to have all for what I gave her. But got off on CBJ. Out door for. 50 +. 80. Did I spend to much?

    Tina was cute as was the other 2. Tina had nice body but breast were spent obviously from having baby and baby pouch from having kid. But shew was borderline petite.
    Yes, you did spend too much! Almost double what you should have! But you seen happy, and thisis all what matters.

  9. #1504

    Subway cross from Macy

    Did the stroll cross from Macy by subway. Yup girls are younger and not Grandmas. Most look like in early to mid 20 maybe early 30's but can never tell with Asian girls. Anyway met Tina and up the stairs we went. . 60 upfront massage ok but did flip with. 8 clothes came off and CBJ however suck the boys really well. Willing to let me Daty but declined. Blew load willing to have all for what I gave her. But got off on CBJ. Out door for. 50 +. 80. Did I spend to much?

    Tina was cute as was the other 2. Tina had nice body but breast were spent obviously from having baby and baby pouch from having kid. But shew was borderline petite.

  10. #1503
    Quote Originally Posted by NycSonic14  [View Original Post]
    Around what area can I find one.
    Just take the stroll and use your eyes.

  11. #1502

    Around what area

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    I woke up and decided for some reason to take a stroll.

    Ended up on 74th just as the Bars were closing down. It was raining but it looked empty.

    Just stranglers and a few young guys stumbling home. I past 2 of the usual spots but like I said "empty".

    Ended up by past the bike shop and there was a few standing around. I remembered seeing a young girl but I'm not sure if she was around. Anyway a short older woman grabbed me not much English or maybe she was def but she was nice.

    Older maybe 50's-60's I gave the usual amount. Did the cleaning and she sucked me of. Definitely was average but she used her throat. Mount in Mish and of to the races and besides a few moans and the mutual touching it was quick one she didn't complain about me being too big but she came a lot. I blow in the bag. Even I came more then usual. She cleans me up and we say our goodbyes.

    Damage was 80 because I tipped her $20 which you don't have to.

    After that I headed to work.

    Haven't been active that late in awhile but it was a nice start to the day.

    Be safe and pee after sex.
    Around what area can I find one.

  12. #1501

    Early Morning Stroll

    I woke up and decided for some reason to take a stroll.

    Ended up on 74th just as the Bars were closing down. It was raining but it looked empty.

    Just stranglers and a few young guys stumbling home. I past 2 of the usual spots but like I said "empty".

    Ended up by past the bike shop and there was a few standing around. I remembered seeing a young girl but I'm not sure if she was around. Anyway a short older woman grabbed me not much English or maybe she was def but she was nice.

    Older maybe 50's-60's I gave the usual amount. Did the cleaning and she sucked me of. Definitely was average but she used her throat. Mount in Mish and of to the races and besides a few moans and the mutual touching it was quick one she didn't complain about me being too big but she came a lot. I blow in the bag. Even I came more then usual. She cleans me up and we say our goodbyes.

    Damage was 80 because I tipped her $20 which you don't have to.

    After that I headed to work.

    Haven't been active that late in awhile but it was a nice start to the day.

    Be safe and pee after sex.

  13. #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Monke69  [View Original Post]
    Passed by the Macys for first time and the crew was decent. One thing though is that a block down there was some LE walking around, not sure if their normally that close since it was my first time there so just a heads up.
    In that area (especially in corner area of Roosy & Main) I've seen girls soliciting within earshot of LE. Apparently LE doesn't care.

    Once in a while there will be a cruiser parked on the corner waiting to catch vehicles making illegal turns from Roosey onto Main or main onto Rossey. The girls (and customers in the know) just ignore it.

    I actually believe the girls feel safer having LE around.

  14. #1499

    Macys stroll

    Passed by the Macys for first time and the crew was decent. One thing though is that a block down there was some LE walking around, not sure if their normally that close since it was my first time there so just a heads up.

  15. #1498

    Stunner

    I ran into Kaleigh or something similar. She was walking on Roosy about 88th talking in her phone. At first I wasn't sure she was working. I gave her the look, and to my absolute pleasure she was. She was tall, thin, c cups, long dark hair and very sexy. She cost me a little more than the average in the area, but was well worth it. She started with a bit of an attitude, but once we started the nasty she lightened up before I had to grudge fuck her. I will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape