Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 1992
-
05-16-22 23:02 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 860Blessings.
Originally Posted by Doc8008
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 21:31 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 30I was on Roosevelt on Saturday 4 am same old ones over by Britton and the Dunkin' Donuts.
Originally Posted by LowKeyMongerin
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 12:16 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 62Across from Macy's is dead. They've mostly moved back to 40th under the scaffold.
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 07:13 #1524Senior Member

Posts: 860Honestly the Macys is actually the spot but I hate doing this midday.
Originally Posted by LowKeyMongerin
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 06:23 #1523Banned Member

Posts: 8I didn't even know people still do streetwalking, and in Queens? Damn. Got to explore more often LOL.
-
05-15-22 01:21 #1522Senior Member

Posts: 238Young ones?
On Roosevelt Avenue? Wow this I got to see. Care to share the info and what time you've seen these young ones? Thank you.
Originally Posted by TeannaTrump
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 10:58 #1521

Posts: 1Roosevelt Ave
Nice to see the action is picking up again more young Asian girls less old women and trannies. The younger Asian girls look like they come out on weekends and leave before sun comes up.
-
05-04-22 05:48 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 860Roosevelt Stroll 5/4/22
I decided to go on the stroll early this morning and tbh it was pretty quiet a few girls working outside the bodega but they were transgirls So I just walked by the ones that were out. I ended up by the bike shop. There's apparently 2 spots and I've always gone to the one on the right side. I saw the one on the left and just walked over. This slim older with pretty eyes named Lucy grabbed me and it was oddly busy. I saw a young guy leaving. Went down and man this place was not cute smelled like cigs. Fun stuff.
Lucy gets me into a room with a guy next door having a hard time with the girl. So I gave her 80 and she tried to up sell me $100 but as I gestured to return the cash she agreed. No CBJ just off to the races older slender just someone's mom or grandma.
I mount and just fuck in mish she was vocal and the girl next door asked if she was okay LOL. I finish and clean up. She gives me her number and tells me how good I am. Eh I needed something quick and that was fine. I will always say I pay too much by giving 80 put they won't say no. The guy next door was either drunk or just not a fully there because that girl was angry but sounded hot.
Oh the Roosevelt Stroll reminds me of James Faunte's novel "Ask The Dusk" but no love story.
Be safe and pee after sex.
-
04-25-22 23:46 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 91NY Soounds interesting
I like going out with one of them, grabbing another, H-Town is wild, can't wait to check out NY.
Originally Posted by YoungWonderer
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 20:38 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 860Sounds like a good plan. Any tips tbh.
Originally Posted by SmokedOutt
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 17:44 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 141Not weird
Not weird at least in my mind I used to like that as well, did it a few times close to populated areas.
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 06:56 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 124HA reminds me of the time I bang a stripper in the club out in the open area.
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 22:40 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 30Ya best bet is hitting the blade in bk tbh.
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 11:56 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 860I know this is going to sound weird but I have a weird urge to.
Bang someone in public. Any decent workers that would risk it?
-
04-06-22 08:28 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 203South Jamaica
Do their still be thots around 157 and South Road; Sutphin track around Glassboro?








Reply With Quote






