Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 736 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 11026
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5011

    Christie L'Amour

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing earlier and just want to say, that's one fine piece of ASS! 🤩.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....arting-Tuesday!Your-Colombian-XXX-Goddess-for-Your-XXXtreme-Pleasure-is-Headed-Back-to-Montana-Missoula-Bozeman-Billings.
    She is from Chicago. Although she travels a lot, chitown is her home base. I know her well. Have not met for an appointment but we have had drinks together and danced together during some meet and greets years ago in the Chitown area. I have seen a few of the girls from her friend (provider) circle in the Chicago area, but for some reason me and her never hooked up. All the friends she had were extremely good looking and considered to be pricy (keep in mind my information is about 5+ years ago). She had a solid reputation as a GFE provider and I know that she took new providers under her wing to coach them on pricing and also how to be safe in a city like Chicago. I shared drinks / dinner / dancing with her and some of her friends during meet and greets and Christie and I spent some time talking and getting to know each other. Please keep in mind that I have never "seen" her professionally and that my information is dated. As with everything in life. YMMV.

  2. #5010
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't the Portland discussion be a better place to ask?.
    Of course it would be. After all, 1 + 1 = 2, at least to most folks!

  3. #5009
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the HorrorHarlots. Way outside of my usual MO, but I'm intrigued.

    https://horrorharlots.godaddysites.com/👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 Fghouls👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 F.
    "Mia" is using stolen pics of other girls too. Zoey, I contacted one of them separately and they had no idea this was going on. Really shady. "Mia" is using multiple text numbers and impersonating others. Keep reporting and flagging and making others aware this is a waste of time.

  4. #5008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Portland for work and I'm a sucker for MILF and I was thinking contact Mondayjones anyone have experience with her?. No way to find a review of her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?176136-mondayjones

    Any intel?

    She looks hoooooot AF.
    Wouldn't the Portland discussion be a better place to ask?

    CW.

  5. #5007

    Mondayjones

    I'm visiting Portland for work and I'm a sucker for MILF and I was thinking contact Mondayjones anyone have experience with her?. No way to find a review of her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?176136-mondayjones

    Any intel?

    She looks hoooooot AF.

  6. #5006
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    She's a known scammer! Wants a deposit and then ghosts. She's a BIG gal.
    Link still does not work.

  7. #5005
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the HorrorHarlots. Way outside of my usual MO, but I'm intrigued.

    https://horrorharlots.godaddysites.com/👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 Fghouls👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 F.
    She's a known scammer! Wants a deposit and then ghosts. She's a BIG gal.

  8. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the HorrorHarlots. Way outside of my usual MO, but I'm intrigued.

    https://horrorharlots.godaddysites.com/👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 Fghouls👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 F.
    They're going to take the 30% deposit, and no show the fuck out of you. That's been HorrorHarlot's MO for quite a while now.

  9. #5003
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the HorrorHarlots. Way outside of my usual MO, but I'm intrigued.

    https://horrorharlots.godaddysites.com/👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 Fghouls👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 F.
    Link is invalid.

  10. #5002

    HorrorHarlots

    Anyone have any experience with the HorrorHarlots. Way outside of my usual MO, but I'm intrigued.

    https://horrorharlots.godaddysites.com/👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 Fghouls👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 F.

  11. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing earlier and just want to say, that's one fine piece of ASS! 🤩.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....arting-Tuesday!Your-Colombian-XXX-Goddess-for-Your-XXXtreme-Pleasure-is-Headed-Back-to-Montana-Missoula-Bozeman-Billings.
    I saw her about 3 years ago and still think she's the best experience I've ever had. Looks that good in person if not better. Great menu, includes BBFS with a recent test, or she did back then. She tours through this area twice a year, definitely worth seeing.

  12. #5000

    Hot MILF!

    Was browsing earlier and just want to say, that's one fine piece of ASS! 🤩.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....arting-Tuesday!Your-Colombian-XXX-Goddess-for-Your-XXXtreme-Pleasure-is-Headed-Back-to-Montana-Missoula-Bozeman-Billings.

  13. #4999

    190 Lbs and limos

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    How does, a 190 pound woman that advertises that she is slightly disabled. Too good to be true.
    Too funny, side effects of inflation.

  14. #4998

    Disabled

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    How does, a 190 pound woman that advertises that she is slightly disabled. Too good to be true.
    Not in the area any longer but I keep up for visits.

    She has back issues basically, she sometimes walks with a limp as a result. Say 7 out of 10 performance-wise.

  15. #4997
    Quote Originally Posted by CrysisAverted  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Texas early this year. She does * now. She was in town briefly last month to see her mom who still lives here. Her tits are absolutely massive now, 2800 cc. God bless America.
    Yeah. Also not working in Austin very much. Have tried to get in touch with her. Have a feeling it's about her man being around more in TX. Bummer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape