Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 13122
-
05-15-22 13:40 #9837Senior Member

Posts: 39Different Kay. This girl had only been a week on the ave. When I met her. Didn't know where anything was. Was walking to Aramingo Walmart to pick up some clothes because all her shit was taken when I met her so I drove her there. She was also complaining about the tranq that they put in the drugs out here. Her tits were also massive. I could tell this girl was absolutely new but I doubt she would hang around there too long. Probably found a boyfriend or pimp or found a way back to NJ.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 09:17 #9836Senior Member

Posts: 514Blood
Unfortunately a higher than normal percentage of SW I've been pickup have been bleeding out of their puss. Either a bunch of them are getting their time of the month together or there is some other biological issue that made them have those symptoms.
And of course they say "oh, it must have just started" and play dumb even though they try to avoid BJ after FS and would want to wipe of their cooch before starting.
-
05-15-22 09:10 #9835Senior Member

Posts: 514Kay
Kay was definite one of the better picks out there. Tall, dark hair, medium build. Almost like a wonder woman type but a bit thicker build. She would often wear a thick dark jacket. She would also often be accompanied by her short round friend who did not work (or couldn't work because no one found her attractive).
Originally Posted by HopinJetta
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't call her boobs "big" but they are definitely a nice shape and size. And fun to play with. She also had a nice attitude and a sweet puss. BJ also rocked.
She was definitely a user. It was less obvious when she first arrived on the ave but towards the end, she openly admitted to me about using. Towards the end, she would also have a bit dirtier hygiene. Also, you could also see her associating with some of the users toward allegheny.
Sadly, I think she maybe taking a break from the ave. One day I saw her in a very rough emotional state being consoled by a old pale bald dude in a black hyundai. I'm guessing he was someone close to her like family or close monger and I also guess that she might have had a few bad experiences. I haven't seen her roaming around since. The last two times I spotted her, someone scooped her up before I could get to her.
-
05-14-22 20:32 #9834Senior Member

Posts: 720Cryptocurrency
The best take on cryptocurrency I've seen is that it basically is a pyramid scheme. The people who get in early make money when others join in,
and they make money when people after them join in, etc. It works until it doesn't.
It's not a Ponzi scheme, in which someone is selling you something and then selling it also to others to bring in funds so you'll earn dividends/profit on your investment.
A Ponzi is run by one person or central outfit, which depends on bringing in more and more people/money. Whereas cryptocurrency doesn't have that central figure.
What's happening now is that the amount of new, "real" fiat (meaning government issued) currency going in is decreasing. The base of the pyramid is getting smaller, and the people at the top
are dropping down. And when they see they are dropping down, they get out at a profit, leaving those who got in late holding the bag.
I invested in 100 shares of Coinbase, thinking that as an outfit for buying and selling crypto, it would make money no matter what. Not really, it seems, and when crypto is viewed as a pryamid scheme,
it makes sense. For whatever reasons, people are not ponying to put new money into crypto, so the clearinghouses are losing revenue, as is everyone who got in late. Lesson learned.
Sure, as a currency for doing some convenient transactions, why not? Just don't plan on making any money. It's a gamble that depends on factors beyond anyone's control, and the odds
are totally impossible to calculate.
Originally Posted by JTown74
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 18:48 #9833Senior Member

Posts: 165I am a very early adopter in the crypto world, and I completely understand the value of a digitally derived currency, and well as the value of distributed ledger technology (I. E. Blockchain). I was only trying to clarify specifically about the taxation of digital assets based on the comment regarding the IRS, that's all. I'm not here to argue the merits of the tech or its applications, or try to persuade anyone to invest.
Originally Posted by JTown74
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 17:31 #9832Senior Member

Posts: 129I don't want to get into a huge debate about this because I don't care what people invest in, but here's why I believe you are missing the bigger picture.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
The various virtual currencies are. First and foremost. Currencies. Their value, as much as it's based on anything rational, is at least partially being a liquid, transferable, CURRENCY. Those thinking well. It's just an investment for me. Are missing that the overall value of any of this stuff, to the extent it has any, is based largely on being an unregulated currency.
Ok. Why? I believe much of it is totally irrational, but to the extent there are rational use currency concepts to the value, a large part of it is unregulated transactions viewed as having anonymity. That's going to end. Additionally, it's value as a currency is going to be compromised both by administrative cost / burden and by short sale concepts applied to currency transactions. It's ability to function as a useful currency is fundamentally going to change. And that should impact the overall value, to the extent virtual currency value has ever been rational.
-
05-14-22 17:11 #9831Senior Member

Posts: 165I'm not doubting your qualifications. I don't want to reveal much about myself, but trust me when I say I am just as qualified. In reference to what you said, there are only two types of transactions: buying and selling. As long as the digital asset is held for longer than a year, it will qualify for capital gains just like any other asset. Sell it before a year and it will be considered income tax. But both of these are only on the sell side of the transaction. As long as you buy and hold, there is no taxation or penalty.
Originally Posted by JTown74
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 14:54 #9830Senior Member

Posts: 129The problem comes in on the transactional side as a currency, but I'm sure you know more than me. I'm just a tax CPA.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 09:56 #9829Senior Member

Posts: 39No this girl has dark haired from New Jersey. Big tits and nice body. She stood out on the ave. Just came into town and had her stuff taken. Wasn't an addict just a drug user, at least when I met her. So no abbesses. Maybe a month or so ago.
Originally Posted by ChazOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 08:18 #9828Regular Member

Posts: 5Hey is that Kay a dyed blond from the NE. ?
Originally Posted by HopinJetta
[View Original Post]
Has a big abscess on her right arm I think. If so where'd you see her? When you see her?
-
05-13-22 20:19 #9827Banned Member

Posts: 426Blonde Ashley
I had Blonde Ashley again.
She is cute, but she is losing too much weight for my tastes.
I don't like Boney chicks.
Actually she is in much better condition than some of the pics of girls I see posted here.
Good hygiene, but her teeth are fkd up.
Senior members DM for her number.
-
05-13-22 17:25 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 655I've watched all of his videos over the past few years. If you do the same and watch some of the follow ups, he does help many of the people he interviews. There are several instances where he has helped get women off the street and into treatment, or reconnect with family. Perhaps it is done out of kindness, or maybe from the desire to profit. But, whatever the reasoning, he does something, which is more than most. I admire his non judgmental tone, easy going mannerisms, and that he treats his subjects like regular people. For sure the the channel is making money, but I think he gives a lot back to the people he is interviewing. If you watch, his generosity has been taken advantage of several times, but he persists.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Personally, I think Kensington is lucky to have anyone that will treat the people with dignity. Just my. 02.
-
05-13-22 13:48 #9825Senior Member

Posts: 987I'm not hearing good feedback from him and some people I know were approached by him and refused to do interviews because they don't trust him.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
He gives people something like 20 $ per interview. People who I know did interviews with him haven't heard from him since and there is no way for people on the street to receive the donations people sent in specifically for them. Someone could send in $500 and he could just turn around and give someone $25 on the street.
Basically he's living off the misfortune and suffering from others under the guise that he cares and is a videographer. A real videographer would have other content right? Why just Kensington?
Each video racks up views and that produces YouTube income for him and a person in the audience might be motivated to send in money or some clothes to a specific person and he can just take it for himself. These people are pouring their heart out to the camera thinking someone is finally there to listen and it's really just a voyeurist dude looking to make money off their story. He also asks too many questions about what people do to make a living. He's so stuck on trying to get people to self incriminate and seems to get enjoyment out of hearing what people do for a living.
Although I'm not from Kensington I feel just like the locals in that I'm sick of out of towers coming around and shoving cameras into people's faces while people are at the worse moments of their lives just for entertainment.
Most people out there have families and children and what goes on in Kensington doesn't need to be online on video for everyone to see forever. Everyone knows Kensington is f up so what is there to see?
-
05-13-22 09:54 #9824Senior Member

Posts: 514Soft White Underbelly in Philly
https://youtu.be/M-6TaN-9LnU
Looks like a YouTuber from Los Angeles is branching out to Philly and going to do high end interviews of the fine citizens of Kensington.
Not sure if this would be a good thing or a bad thing.
Some of the existing YouTubers seem to just film car rides in Kensington. I heard amlfilms might embezzle some of the charitable gifts and only offers the interviewees a few 10's of $.
-
05-13-22 02:14 #9823Senior Member

Posts: 165Just HODL
You only pay taxes when you sell. Buying and HODLing is always good policy.
Originally Posted by JTown74
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




