Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 875 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 13122
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9822
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    There's going to be more and more girls out there soon with the way inflation is changing the country.

    You already see it happening with Rent prices.

    I know several people who have their rents being doubled now.

    Landlords are capitalizing.

    Its a Sellers market.

    I'm just going to buy more Bitcoin and Ethereum when it bottoms out, and ride the wave.
    Given the coming IRS reporting reqs on crypto, I wouldn't consider that policy sound.

  2. #9821
    Quote Originally Posted by HopinJetta  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Talk about bounce back artist of the year. From being dead to now expecting a child. Truly inspiring!

    Yes I would stay away from the Ave. Larger police presence and few new talent for this time of year. I actually only met one named Kay, that I thought was above average. Every other girl looked like an addict. Last year's girls are losing teeth and becoming more unstable. I wish for the past when you could find girls more readily. Still some out there I suppose but with gas prices you might as well get an escort cause it will end up costing the same.
    There's going to be more and more girls out there soon with the way inflation is changing the country.

    You already see it happening with Rent prices.

    I know several people who have their rents being doubled now.

    Landlords are capitalizing.

    Its a Sellers market.

    I'm just going to buy more Bitcoin and Ethereum when it bottoms out, and ride the wave.

  3. #9820
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Cute little Anna and Ericka both found guys to move in with and buy them bundles of dope to keep them from having to leave, another girl told me she often gets $100 to $300 dates by her phone!! Did someone cruising the ave hit the $3 mil lottery in South Philly Acme yesterday?

    So Anna is staying in Upper Darby and this sugardaddy trusts her and her bfd in his house while he goes to work and Ericka sugardaddy takes her on his boat and house in the Poconos and down the NJ shore so both girls are living large now and won't be seen on the ave now! No wonder all the good looking girls are gone because high rollers scope them up and don't bring them back!!
    Prolly just got his Tax refund.

    Those stank little hoes will be back by the end of the summer.

  4. #9819
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I scooped her up in the Summer. Couldn't believe she was on the Ave when I saw that ass walking. She really is a PAWG. Only got head from her which was cool but never linked up with her again. I def want to hit that from the back tho.
    She really is the best looking SW I've seen in a long time.

    She is #1 in looks, and the Beejay wasnt too shabby.

    She did seems like she was in a rush after a few minutes though.

  5. #9818
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    And they lived happily ever after. Haha.

    How long before he gets robbed blind, or dragged into the drama because she drops her kit and stash in the bathroom at Panera? Those dudes are fools and will learn the hard way.
    I just do not understand the Sugar Daddies of junkies.

  6. #9817
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Cute little Anna and Ericka both found guys to move in with and buy them bundles of dope to keep them from having to leave
    And they lived happily ever after. Haha.

    How long before he gets robbed blind, or dragged into the drama because she drops her kit and stash in the bathroom at Panera? Those dudes are fools and will learn the hard way.

  7. #9816

    Kens Ave must have alot of high rollers taking girls off the ave!!

    Cute little Anna and Ericka both found guys to move in with and buy them bundles of dope to keep them from having to leave, another girl told me she often gets $100 to $300 dates by her phone!! Did someone cruising the ave hit the $3 mil lottery in South Philly Acme yesterday?

    So Anna is staying in Upper Darby and this sugardaddy trusts her and her bfd in his house while he goes to work and Ericka sugardaddy takes her on his boat and house in the Poconos and down the NJ shore so both girls are living large now and won't be seen on the ave now! No wonder all the good looking girls are gone because high rollers scope them up and don't bring them back!!

  8. #9815
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Audrey a few days ago on the ave.

    Damn she looked gud in her heels.

    Blonde, Pretty face, plump rack, wide fat ass, great hygiene.

    5'7" and about 150lbs

    I pulled up ahead of her to make sure it wasnt a setup.

    She got in and I saw the negative: her teeth are seriously Jacked up.

    Black and sharpened. Must be Crystal Meth.

    Idk how anyone does that crap.
    I scooped her up in the Summer. Couldn't believe she was on the Ave when I saw that ass walking. She really is a PAWG. Only got head from her which was cool but never linked up with her again. I def want to hit that from the back tho.

  9. #9814
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Yea, if we're taking about the same girl because there is only one Kelly I know. She was smoking hot 4+ years ago. It's really sad, girls I use to see stop traffic years ago now nobody stops for them and they walk looking for dates for hours. Other girls I know are right behind girls like Kelly. I know a few girls from age 30 to 40 that need to get out the game now otherwise they're going to end up like Kelly, or worse, Bree.

    On another note, there is another stripper that post up on K and Pacific. She's really hot. She looks Spanish but I believe she's mixed blk / wht. She's got a killer body with a really nice ass. She hits the bottle that's her vice. She's one of the few who gets dressed up in boots and looks good. Not too many Kensington girls on the ave worth taking back to a telly these days but she's worth it if you vibe with her. Her fat bubble butt alone is worth the price of admission.

    There is also some new talent. I seen 2 different light skinned black chicks that were pretty and good looking. Also there was a rare thick white female in a dress that put in good work for microphone check. She did not look like a user at all and was prepared with rubber and sanitizing equipment. She got picked up as soon as she got out another car so there is no way you're going to get her unless you're at the right time at the right place.
    Yeah that one. She had old pics up a long time in her stripper outfits.

  10. #9813
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    She got in and I saw the negative: her teeth are seriously Jacked up. Black and sharpened. Must be Crystal Meth.
    Scary. I wouldn't want my body parts in there, even with a rain coat!

  11. #9812
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    She's pregnant.

    You MFers got to stop busting nuts in these chicks.

    WTF.
    Wow. Talk about bounce back artist of the year. From being dead to now expecting a child. Truly inspiring!

    Yes I would stay away from the Ave. Larger police presence and few new talent for this time of year. I actually only met one named Kay, that I thought was above average. Every other girl looked like an addict. Last year's girls are losing teeth and becoming more unstable. I wish for the past when you could find girls more readily. Still some out there I suppose but with gas prices you might as well get an escort cause it will end up costing the same.

  12. #9811

    Big Booty Audrey

    I ran into Audrey a few days ago on the ave.

    Damn she looked gud in her heels.

    Blonde, Pretty face, plump rack, wide fat ass, great hygiene.

    5'7" and about 150lbs

    I pulled up ahead of her to make sure it wasnt a setup.

    She got in and I saw the negative: her teeth are seriously Jacked up.

    Black and sharpened. Must be Crystal Meth.

    Idk how anyone does that crap.

  13. #9810
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    In another Forum Yesterday, Somebody Posted a Pic of Bri Out and About? Has anybody else seen Her? There was a Post of Her Family went To Identify the Body of A Girl they found In Pieces On the Tracks But they said It was Not Her, But Bri was still Missing, the Pic of her Now Looks like she Gained weight, So Maybe She was Elsewhere for a Bit?
    She's pregnant.

    You MFers got to stop busting nuts in these chicks.

    WTF.

  14. #9809

    Aw Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by repoman2642  [View Original Post]
    dark grey charger with custom wheels is cruising kensington ave and raped 3 girls over past month picking up girls at tioga station, huntingdon station and erie and whitiker aves so expect more leo presence on the ave also 3 people dead at allegheny station by a car doing 100 mph and slamming into the wall cutting off a girls head and hitting a 53 year old male wearing a ankle bracelet and wanted for outstanding warrants now has broken pelvis an under police guard in temple hospital.
    Here we go again.

  15. #9808

    Tj Cute Brunette

    Actually had to wait a bit to get this one. She was with her man for a while doing her makeup and getting prettied up at B and Kensington. Worth it tho! Smelled really good, had her makeup all done. Had on blue jeans with high brown boots, short brown shirt I think it was and a black jacket. Hoop earrings. Honestly one of the cuter chicks on the ave. She was also nice af which was surprising. The prettier the more stuck up and wanting to rush. She played the flute pretty well, I'd say 8/10 flute player but she was so nice And smelled so good and cared about her appearance that I'll give her a 9/10. One of the good ones!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape