Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 13122
-
05-12-22 21:40 #9822Senior Member

Posts: 129Given the coming IRS reporting reqs on crypto, I wouldn't consider that policy sound.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 15:56 #9821Banned Member

Posts: 426There's going to be more and more girls out there soon with the way inflation is changing the country.
Originally Posted by HopinJetta
[View Original Post]
You already see it happening with Rent prices.
I know several people who have their rents being doubled now.
Landlords are capitalizing.
Its a Sellers market.
I'm just going to buy more Bitcoin and Ethereum when it bottoms out, and ride the wave.
-
05-12-22 15:52 #9820Banned Member

Posts: 426Prolly just got his Tax refund.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
Those stank little hoes will be back by the end of the summer.
-
05-12-22 15:51 #9819Banned Member

Posts: 426She really is the best looking SW I've seen in a long time.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
She is #1 in looks, and the Beejay wasnt too shabby.
She did seems like she was in a rush after a few minutes though.
-
05-12-22 15:49 #9818Banned Member

Posts: 426I just do not understand the Sugar Daddies of junkies.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 09:07 #9817Senior Member

Posts: 655And they lived happily ever after. Haha.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
How long before he gets robbed blind, or dragged into the drama because she drops her kit and stash in the bathroom at Panera? Those dudes are fools and will learn the hard way.
-
05-12-22 07:36 #9816Senior Member

Posts: 113Kens Ave must have alot of high rollers taking girls off the ave!!
Cute little Anna and Ericka both found guys to move in with and buy them bundles of dope to keep them from having to leave, another girl told me she often gets $100 to $300 dates by her phone!! Did someone cruising the ave hit the $3 mil lottery in South Philly Acme yesterday?
So Anna is staying in Upper Darby and this sugardaddy trusts her and her bfd in his house while he goes to work and Ericka sugardaddy takes her on his boat and house in the Poconos and down the NJ shore so both girls are living large now and won't be seen on the ave now! No wonder all the good looking girls are gone because high rollers scope them up and don't bring them back!!
-
05-11-22 22:29 #9815Senior Member

Posts: 642I scooped her up in the Summer. Couldn't believe she was on the Ave when I saw that ass walking. She really is a PAWG. Only got head from her which was cool but never linked up with her again. I def want to hit that from the back tho.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 19:23 #9814Senior Member

Posts: 2124Yeah that one. She had old pics up a long time in her stripper outfits.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 11:08 #9813Senior Member

Posts: 227Scary. I wouldn't want my body parts in there, even with a rain coat!
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 06:04 #9812Senior Member

Posts: 39Wow. Talk about bounce back artist of the year. From being dead to now expecting a child. Truly inspiring!
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
Yes I would stay away from the Ave. Larger police presence and few new talent for this time of year. I actually only met one named Kay, that I thought was above average. Every other girl looked like an addict. Last year's girls are losing teeth and becoming more unstable. I wish for the past when you could find girls more readily. Still some out there I suppose but with gas prices you might as well get an escort cause it will end up costing the same.
-
05-11-22 00:54 #9811Banned Member

Posts: 426Big Booty Audrey
I ran into Audrey a few days ago on the ave.
Damn she looked gud in her heels.
Blonde, Pretty face, plump rack, wide fat ass, great hygiene.
5'7" and about 150lbs
I pulled up ahead of her to make sure it wasnt a setup.
She got in and I saw the negative: her teeth are seriously Jacked up.
Black and sharpened. Must be Crystal Meth.
Idk how anyone does that crap.
-
05-11-22 00:44 #9810Banned Member

Posts: 426She's pregnant.
Originally Posted by SkyBlue2
[View Original Post]
You MFers got to stop busting nuts in these chicks.
WTF.
-
05-11-22 00:42 #9809Banned Member

Posts: 426Aw Shit
Here we go again.
Originally Posted by repoman2642
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 22:48 #9808Regular Member

Posts: 3Tj Cute Brunette
Actually had to wait a bit to get this one. She was with her man for a while doing her makeup and getting prettied up at B and Kensington. Worth it tho! Smelled really good, had her makeup all done. Had on blue jeans with high brown boots, short brown shirt I think it was and a black jacket. Hoop earrings. Honestly one of the cuter chicks on the ave. She was also nice af which was surprising. The prettier the more stuck up and wanting to rush. She played the flute pretty well, I'd say 8/10 flute player but she was so nice And smelled so good and cared about her appearance that I'll give her a 9/10. One of the good ones!












Reply With Quote




