Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 876 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9826
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I'm not hearing good feedback from him and some people I know were approached by him and refused to do interviews because they don't trust him.

    He gives people something like 20 $ per interview. People who I know did interviews with him haven't heard from him since and there is no way for people on the street to receive the donations people sent in specifically for them. Someone could send in $500 and he could just turn around and give someone $25 on the street.

    Basically he's living off the misfortune and suffering from others under the guise that he cares and is a videographer. A real videographer would have other content right? Why just Kensington?

    Each video racks up views and that produces YouTube income for him and a person in the audience might be motivated to send in money or some clothes to a specific person and he can just take it for himself. These people are pouring their heart out to the camera thinking someone is finally there to listen and it's really just a voyeurist dude looking to make money off their story. He also asks too many questions about what people do to make a living. He's so stuck on trying to get people to self incriminate and seems to get enjoyment out of hearing what people do for a living.

    Although I'm not from Kensington I feel just like the locals in that I'm sick of out of towers coming around and shoving cameras into people's faces while people are at the worse moments of their lives just for entertainment.

    Most people out there have families and children and what goes on in Kensington doesn't need to be online on video for everyone to see forever. Everyone knows Kensington is f up so what is there to see?
    I've watched all of his videos over the past few years. If you do the same and watch some of the follow ups, he does help many of the people he interviews. There are several instances where he has helped get women off the street and into treatment, or reconnect with family. Perhaps it is done out of kindness, or maybe from the desire to profit. But, whatever the reasoning, he does something, which is more than most. I admire his non judgmental tone, easy going mannerisms, and that he treats his subjects like regular people. For sure the the channel is making money, but I think he gives a lot back to the people he is interviewing. If you watch, his generosity has been taken advantage of several times, but he persists.

    Personally, I think Kensington is lucky to have anyone that will treat the people with dignity. Just my. 02.

  2. #9825
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/M-6TaN-9LnU

    Looks like a YouTuber from Los Angeles is branching out to Philly and going to do high end interviews of the fine citizens of Kensington.

    Not sure if this would be a good thing or a bad thing.

    Some of the existing YouTubers seem to just film car rides in Kensington. I heard amlfilms might embezzle some of the charitable gifts and only offers the interviewees a few 10's of $.
    I'm not hearing good feedback from him and some people I know were approached by him and refused to do interviews because they don't trust him.

    He gives people something like 20 $ per interview. People who I know did interviews with him haven't heard from him since and there is no way for people on the street to receive the donations people sent in specifically for them. Someone could send in $500 and he could just turn around and give someone $25 on the street.

    Basically he's living off the misfortune and suffering from others under the guise that he cares and is a videographer. A real videographer would have other content right? Why just Kensington?

    Each video racks up views and that produces YouTube income for him and a person in the audience might be motivated to send in money or some clothes to a specific person and he can just take it for himself. These people are pouring their heart out to the camera thinking someone is finally there to listen and it's really just a voyeurist dude looking to make money off their story. He also asks too many questions about what people do to make a living. He's so stuck on trying to get people to self incriminate and seems to get enjoyment out of hearing what people do for a living.

    Although I'm not from Kensington I feel just like the locals in that I'm sick of out of towers coming around and shoving cameras into people's faces while people are at the worse moments of their lives just for entertainment.

    Most people out there have families and children and what goes on in Kensington doesn't need to be online on video for everyone to see forever. Everyone knows Kensington is f up so what is there to see?

  3. #9824

    Soft White Underbelly in Philly

    https://youtu.be/M-6TaN-9LnU

    Looks like a YouTuber from Los Angeles is branching out to Philly and going to do high end interviews of the fine citizens of Kensington.

    Not sure if this would be a good thing or a bad thing.

    Some of the existing YouTubers seem to just film car rides in Kensington. I heard amlfilms might embezzle some of the charitable gifts and only offers the interviewees a few 10's of $.

  4. #9823

    Just HODL

    You only pay taxes when you sell. Buying and HODLing is always good policy.

    Quote Originally Posted by JTown74  [View Original Post]
    Given the coming IRS reporting reqs on crypto, I wouldn't consider that policy sound.

  5. #9822
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    There's going to be more and more girls out there soon with the way inflation is changing the country.

    You already see it happening with Rent prices.

    I know several people who have their rents being doubled now.

    Landlords are capitalizing.

    Its a Sellers market.

    I'm just going to buy more Bitcoin and Ethereum when it bottoms out, and ride the wave.
    Given the coming IRS reporting reqs on crypto, I wouldn't consider that policy sound.

  6. #9821
    Quote Originally Posted by HopinJetta  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Talk about bounce back artist of the year. From being dead to now expecting a child. Truly inspiring!

    Yes I would stay away from the Ave. Larger police presence and few new talent for this time of year. I actually only met one named Kay, that I thought was above average. Every other girl looked like an addict. Last year's girls are losing teeth and becoming more unstable. I wish for the past when you could find girls more readily. Still some out there I suppose but with gas prices you might as well get an escort cause it will end up costing the same.
    There's going to be more and more girls out there soon with the way inflation is changing the country.

    You already see it happening with Rent prices.

    I know several people who have their rents being doubled now.

    Landlords are capitalizing.

    Its a Sellers market.

    I'm just going to buy more Bitcoin and Ethereum when it bottoms out, and ride the wave.

  7. #9820
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Cute little Anna and Ericka both found guys to move in with and buy them bundles of dope to keep them from having to leave, another girl told me she often gets $100 to $300 dates by her phone!! Did someone cruising the ave hit the $3 mil lottery in South Philly Acme yesterday?

    So Anna is staying in Upper Darby and this sugardaddy trusts her and her bfd in his house while he goes to work and Ericka sugardaddy takes her on his boat and house in the Poconos and down the NJ shore so both girls are living large now and won't be seen on the ave now! No wonder all the good looking girls are gone because high rollers scope them up and don't bring them back!!
    Prolly just got his Tax refund.

    Those stank little hoes will be back by the end of the summer.

  8. #9819
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I scooped her up in the Summer. Couldn't believe she was on the Ave when I saw that ass walking. She really is a PAWG. Only got head from her which was cool but never linked up with her again. I def want to hit that from the back tho.
    She really is the best looking SW I've seen in a long time.

    She is #1 in looks, and the Beejay wasnt too shabby.

    She did seems like she was in a rush after a few minutes though.

  9. #9818
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    And they lived happily ever after. Haha.

    How long before he gets robbed blind, or dragged into the drama because she drops her kit and stash in the bathroom at Panera? Those dudes are fools and will learn the hard way.
    I just do not understand the Sugar Daddies of junkies.

  10. #9817
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Cute little Anna and Ericka both found guys to move in with and buy them bundles of dope to keep them from having to leave
    And they lived happily ever after. Haha.

    How long before he gets robbed blind, or dragged into the drama because she drops her kit and stash in the bathroom at Panera? Those dudes are fools and will learn the hard way.

  11. #9816

    Kens Ave must have alot of high rollers taking girls off the ave!!

    Cute little Anna and Ericka both found guys to move in with and buy them bundles of dope to keep them from having to leave, another girl told me she often gets $100 to $300 dates by her phone!! Did someone cruising the ave hit the $3 mil lottery in South Philly Acme yesterday?

    So Anna is staying in Upper Darby and this sugardaddy trusts her and her bfd in his house while he goes to work and Ericka sugardaddy takes her on his boat and house in the Poconos and down the NJ shore so both girls are living large now and won't be seen on the ave now! No wonder all the good looking girls are gone because high rollers scope them up and don't bring them back!!

  12. #9815
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Audrey a few days ago on the ave.

    Damn she looked gud in her heels.

    Blonde, Pretty face, plump rack, wide fat ass, great hygiene.

    5'7" and about 150lbs

    I pulled up ahead of her to make sure it wasnt a setup.

    She got in and I saw the negative: her teeth are seriously Jacked up.

    Black and sharpened. Must be Crystal Meth.

    Idk how anyone does that crap.
    I scooped her up in the Summer. Couldn't believe she was on the Ave when I saw that ass walking. She really is a PAWG. Only got head from her which was cool but never linked up with her again. I def want to hit that from the back tho.

  13. #9814
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Yea, if we're taking about the same girl because there is only one Kelly I know. She was smoking hot 4+ years ago. It's really sad, girls I use to see stop traffic years ago now nobody stops for them and they walk looking for dates for hours. Other girls I know are right behind girls like Kelly. I know a few girls from age 30 to 40 that need to get out the game now otherwise they're going to end up like Kelly, or worse, Bree.

    On another note, there is another stripper that post up on K and Pacific. She's really hot. She looks Spanish but I believe she's mixed blk / wht. She's got a killer body with a really nice ass. She hits the bottle that's her vice. She's one of the few who gets dressed up in boots and looks good. Not too many Kensington girls on the ave worth taking back to a telly these days but she's worth it if you vibe with her. Her fat bubble butt alone is worth the price of admission.

    There is also some new talent. I seen 2 different light skinned black chicks that were pretty and good looking. Also there was a rare thick white female in a dress that put in good work for microphone check. She did not look like a user at all and was prepared with rubber and sanitizing equipment. She got picked up as soon as she got out another car so there is no way you're going to get her unless you're at the right time at the right place.
    Yeah that one. She had old pics up a long time in her stripper outfits.

  14. #9813
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    She got in and I saw the negative: her teeth are seriously Jacked up. Black and sharpened. Must be Crystal Meth.
    Scary. I wouldn't want my body parts in there, even with a rain coat!

  15. #9812
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    She's pregnant.

    You MFers got to stop busting nuts in these chicks.

    WTF.
    Wow. Talk about bounce back artist of the year. From being dead to now expecting a child. Truly inspiring!

    Yes I would stay away from the Ave. Larger police presence and few new talent for this time of year. I actually only met one named Kay, that I thought was above average. Every other girl looked like an addict. Last year's girls are losing teeth and becoming more unstable. I wish for the past when you could find girls more readily. Still some out there I suppose but with gas prices you might as well get an escort cause it will end up costing the same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape