Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 1145 1645 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23786

    Candi

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...nnati/80920280

    Finally saw candy about a week ago. She is a little off. I think she was on something. I spent an hour with her. For the most part service is ok. Nothing special. I did all covered even though she said I could without. I popped the first time relatively fast. She went to the bathroom for about ten minutes and when came back she told me I need to hurry and get that second one in, mind you I was only there 30 minutes at that point. I just said fuck it. We got to business. Second time I decided to go to greek. She something about an up charge. I said no thank you then. So I pump away for 15 minutes. Then I laid on my back and she gets on top and slides me into her ass. I almost instantly exploded, just I wasn't expecting that.

    So it was ok, just a little rushed. And she seemed a little weird to deal with. But I did get her on the cheap. 120. Good luck hunting.

  2. #23785

    Re: Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    A while back I saw heathers ad here in Cincinnati and contacted her. Through the number in her Cincy ad. She wouldn't comment to where she was at, and wanted a booking fee / deposit. (See post #22848) And originally I though someone had stole her pictures and was trying to scam people. Then I saw her ad in either Lexington or Louisville with a different number. I texted her and advised her there was someone using her pictures try to scam people in Ohio. I never heard back from her not a gee thanks or I know about it just nothing. One would think an escort would be concerned that something like that could hurt her. And she would make it known that there are fake ad and to watch out.
    Or, maybe she has several different textnow phone numbers and is in fact scamming people for deposits all over the USA. That's why you never send a deposit.

  3. #23784

    Heather

    A while back I saw heathers ad here in Cincinnati and contacted her. Through the number in her Cincy ad. She wouldn't comment to where she was at, and wanted a booking fee / deposit. (See post #22848) And originally I though someone had stole her pictures and was trying to scam people. Then I saw her ad in either Lexington or Louisville with a different number. I texted her and advised her there was someone using her pictures try to scam people in Ohio. I never heard back from her not a gee thanks or I know about it just nothing. One would think an escort would be concerned that something like that could hurt her. And she would make it known that there are fake ad and to watch out.

  4. #23783

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by Percy3030  [View Original Post]
    Hi, someone have information about her?? Is she legit?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-play/46062749

    https://callescort.org/513-823-9448

    Thanks guys.
    You are new and should not expect to get information until you have reported on a few of your own visits. Go back and look at the reviews find a couple of woman who interest you then report on your experience. Being a newbie you need to give to get.

  5. #23782
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy3030  [View Original Post]
    Hi, someone have information about her?? Is she legit?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-play/46062749

    https://callescort.org/513-823-9448

    Thanks guys.
    Welcome. You will find seniors will be willing to help you. However you have to add some info first. TOFTT. Go see a provider make a report you will find guys are willing to help. Just asking for information won't get you much.

  6. #23781

    Anyone?

    Hi, someone have information about her?? Is she legit?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-play/46062749

    https://callescort.org/513-823-9448

    Thanks guys.

  7. #23780

    Sexy Latina

    Hi guys, I'm new in this, and I saw this girl.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-play/46062749

    https://callescort.org/513-823-9448

    Do you have any review or idea about if she is legit?

    Thank you!

  8. #23779

    Jordan and allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    I agree she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. But she has been in Louisville / Lexington all week. Doubt she would also be posting in Cinci, Nashville, Tucson, and Seattle the same days.
    I'm not sure I've ever read a single good thing about either.

  9. #23778

    Maybe so, but that's not the real Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SplitIt  [View Original Post]
    Well I don't know who is trying to scam who, but the lady in the pics is for real. She has been to my house on 1 occasion in the past year and a half. We did BBBJ with COF. She is all about the facials. Seems to be what she wanted with my experience. She's not a bad looking woman, big tits, but definitely not someone I'd want to get busy with. In a pinch and just wanting to blow a load on the face or mouth it will definitely do. Confirm.
    I agree she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. But she has been in Louisville / Lexington all week. Doubt she would also be posting in Cinci, Nashville, Tucson, and Seattle the same days.

  10. #23777
    Top link is Ally, who was hiding in Jordan's bathroom the last time I saw Jordan. I've had good visits with both, but the last time I saw them it seemed fair to characterize them as spiraling. Maybe they're doing better, but I wouldn't count on it. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    First one I believe she has been reviewed seem to recall was okay but maybe asking to much.

    The second was in Jordan you can look her up she has very mixed reviews most reviews about ghosting and possible drug use.

  11. #23776

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    First one I believe she has been reviewed seem to recall was okay but maybe asking to much.

    The second was in Jordan you can look her up she has very mixed reviews most reviews about ghosting and possible drug use.

  12. #23775

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    The second link is Jordan, she's pretty reliable. That's a new number though.

  13. #23774

    Any info on these


  14. #23773

    Roger that

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaRun  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the real Heather and She's awesome. Absolutely makes love to your dick with her mouth.
    Ditto. Same experience here.

  15. #23772

    Who is who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    She is stealing the pics from a well known provider in Louisville named Heather.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81217243

    You can find Heathers REAL ad here.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
    Well I don't know who is trying to scam who, but the lady in the pics is for real. She has been to my house on 1 occasion in the past year and a half. We did BBBJ with COF. She is all about the facials. Seems to be what she wanted with my experience. She's not a bad looking woman, big tits, but definitely not someone I'd want to get busy with. In a pinch and just wanting to blow a load on the face or mouth it will definitely do. Confirm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape