Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 1646 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23778

    Maybe so, but that's not the real Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SplitIt  [View Original Post]
    Well I don't know who is trying to scam who, but the lady in the pics is for real. She has been to my house on 1 occasion in the past year and a half. We did BBBJ with COF. She is all about the facials. Seems to be what she wanted with my experience. She's not a bad looking woman, big tits, but definitely not someone I'd want to get busy with. In a pinch and just wanting to blow a load on the face or mouth it will definitely do. Confirm.
    I agree she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. But she has been in Louisville / Lexington all week. Doubt she would also be posting in Cinci, Nashville, Tucson, and Seattle the same days.

  2. #23777
    Top link is Ally, who was hiding in Jordan's bathroom the last time I saw Jordan. I've had good visits with both, but the last time I saw them it seemed fair to characterize them as spiraling. Maybe they're doing better, but I wouldn't count on it. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    First one I believe she has been reviewed seem to recall was okay but maybe asking to much.

    The second was in Jordan you can look her up she has very mixed reviews most reviews about ghosting and possible drug use.

  3. #23776

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    First one I believe she has been reviewed seem to recall was okay but maybe asking to much.

    The second was in Jordan you can look her up she has very mixed reviews most reviews about ghosting and possible drug use.

  4. #23775

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    The second link is Jordan, she's pretty reliable. That's a new number though.

  5. #23774

    Any info on these


  6. #23773

    Roger that

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaRun  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the real Heather and She's awesome. Absolutely makes love to your dick with her mouth.
    Ditto. Same experience here.

  7. #23772

    Who is who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    She is stealing the pics from a well known provider in Louisville named Heather.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81217243

    You can find Heathers REAL ad here.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
    Well I don't know who is trying to scam who, but the lady in the pics is for real. She has been to my house on 1 occasion in the past year and a half. We did BBBJ with COF. She is all about the facials. Seems to be what she wanted with my experience. She's not a bad looking woman, big tits, but definitely not someone I'd want to get busy with. In a pinch and just wanting to blow a load on the face or mouth it will definitely do. Confirm.

  8. #23771

    Anyone?

    Has anyone TOFTT on this little cutie? Can't find any reviews.

    TIA.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/44766431

  9. #23770

    Real Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    She is stealing the pics from a well known provider in Louisville named Heather.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81217243

    You can find Heathers REAL ad here.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
    I have seen the real Heather and She's awesome. Absolutely makes love to your dick with her mouth.

  10. #23769

    This girl is a scam

    She is stealing the pics from a well known provider in Louisville named Heather.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81217243

    You can find Heathers REAL ad here.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9114E034-B6E9-42B8-A320-113FFA67F326.jpeg‎  

  11. #23768
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any info on this one. A couple other girls named Sara show up in a search, but none appear to be THIS Sara. Does anyone have info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81055198
    She looks ok. Young at least. But I must admit. I'm jealous of you guys who can blow in a cover. This is why I mostly stick to BBBJ with escorts. I don't trust most enough for bb FS and most will give BBBJ. So the minute a girls ad starts out no bb, no BBBJ. There's no reason for me to read anymore LOL. Worst part is I bet her prices are high. And to me she's not offering anything worth paying for. This is getting to be more common. Especially if the girl is under 30 and attractive. This market is beyond horrible right now. And getting worse by the day.

  12. #23767

    Taylor Nicole

    Saw Taylor Nicole the other day, our first meeting in a few months. Spent some time chatting to catch up. Had a wonderful visit. Started with a very nice back massage, then onto all the fun positions. I will not wait so long for my next visit.

    Wert.

  13. #23766

    Ladyshay69

    Had a visit with her over the weekend.

    Looks like she says in ad mature woman. Went for the milking table disappointing handjob no BJ. Switched to the bed where she blew my mind with that mouth skills 10/10 follows direction well. Deep throat 6/10 for effort but to be honest I'm not sporting a foot of dick but I'm doing well only maybe 4/10 can gulp down the whole thing. The FS was eh dry needed lube she was having issues with the size killed it for me but the oral was damn that girl got skills in that department so if your hung I don't know if I would recommend but if your average below your prolly good to go. Very cool chick makes feel comfortable non rushed service in her house no sleezy motel off street parking. Haven't decided if ill repeat but overall was a good time.

  14. #23765

    Cincy Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Wert699  [View Original Post]
    I saw cincy Kyla many times over the years she was adamant about no anal and no BB.

    Now as to drug use she always said she did not, Nd I never saw signs of it but public court records say a different story about her and her boyfreinds.
    Seen her 2 times all above was open except bb in pussy def was on something all of them have some dude they call bf in the same s* doubt they be doing this if not.

  15. #23764

    Kimmi Kandy

    As you can see I don't post often but I thought this one was worth it.

    Location- not in the greatest part of town but definitely safe during the day and very near street walker alley downtown.

    Looks- Pictures are 100% accurate and very recent. She was dressed in a sexy fishnet bodysuit with heels.

    Skills- 9/10 there is always room for improvement. But the deep throat video is no joke, truly skilled at what she does. She's also a squirter if you're into that. She definitely the PSE with a touch of GFE to tie it all together. Follows directions well and very accommodating to any request.

    Communication- She responds quickly with text and is willing to take a call before you meet. She was never on the phone during our meeting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape