Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 1646 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23560

    Anyone?

    Hi, someone have information about her?? Is she legit?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-play/46062749

    https://callescort.org/513-823-9448

    Thanks guys.

  2. #23559

    Sexy Latina

    Hi guys, I'm new in this, and I saw this girl.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-play/46062749

    https://callescort.org/513-823-9448

    Do you have any review or idea about if she is legit?

    Thank you!

  3. #23558

    Jordan and allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    I agree she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. But she has been in Louisville / Lexington all week. Doubt she would also be posting in Cinci, Nashville, Tucson, and Seattle the same days.
    I'm not sure I've ever read a single good thing about either.

  4. #23557

    Maybe so, but that's not the real Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SplitIt  [View Original Post]
    Well I don't know who is trying to scam who, but the lady in the pics is for real. She has been to my house on 1 occasion in the past year and a half. We did BBBJ with COF. She is all about the facials. Seems to be what she wanted with my experience. She's not a bad looking woman, big tits, but definitely not someone I'd want to get busy with. In a pinch and just wanting to blow a load on the face or mouth it will definitely do. Confirm.
    I agree she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. But she has been in Louisville / Lexington all week. Doubt she would also be posting in Cinci, Nashville, Tucson, and Seattle the same days.

  5. #23556
    Top link is Ally, who was hiding in Jordan's bathroom the last time I saw Jordan. I've had good visits with both, but the last time I saw them it seemed fair to characterize them as spiraling. Maybe they're doing better, but I wouldn't count on it. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    First one I believe she has been reviewed seem to recall was okay but maybe asking to much.

    The second was in Jordan you can look her up she has very mixed reviews most reviews about ghosting and possible drug use.

  6. #23555

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    First one I believe she has been reviewed seem to recall was okay but maybe asking to much.

    The second was in Jordan you can look her up she has very mixed reviews most reviews about ghosting and possible drug use.

  7. #23554

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    The second link is Jordan, she's pretty reliable. That's a new number though.

  8. #23553

    Any info on these


  9. #23552

    Roger that

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaRun  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the real Heather and She's awesome. Absolutely makes love to your dick with her mouth.
    Ditto. Same experience here.

  10. #23551

    Who is who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    She is stealing the pics from a well known provider in Louisville named Heather.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81217243

    You can find Heathers REAL ad here.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
    Well I don't know who is trying to scam who, but the lady in the pics is for real. She has been to my house on 1 occasion in the past year and a half. We did BBBJ with COF. She is all about the facials. Seems to be what she wanted with my experience. She's not a bad looking woman, big tits, but definitely not someone I'd want to get busy with. In a pinch and just wanting to blow a load on the face or mouth it will definitely do. Confirm.

  11. #23550

    Anyone?

    Has anyone TOFTT on this little cutie? Can't find any reviews.

    TIA.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/44766431

  12. #23549

    Real Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    She is stealing the pics from a well known provider in Louisville named Heather.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81217243

    You can find Heathers REAL ad here.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
    I have seen the real Heather and She's awesome. Absolutely makes love to your dick with her mouth.

  13. #23548

    This girl is a scam

    She is stealing the pics from a well known provider in Louisville named Heather.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81217243

    You can find Heathers REAL ad here.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9114E034-B6E9-42B8-A320-113FFA67F326.jpeg‎  

  14. #23547
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any info on this one. A couple other girls named Sara show up in a search, but none appear to be THIS Sara. Does anyone have info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81055198
    She looks ok. Young at least. But I must admit. I'm jealous of you guys who can blow in a cover. This is why I mostly stick to BBBJ with escorts. I don't trust most enough for bb FS and most will give BBBJ. So the minute a girls ad starts out no bb, no BBBJ. There's no reason for me to read anymore LOL. Worst part is I bet her prices are high. And to me she's not offering anything worth paying for. This is getting to be more common. Especially if the girl is under 30 and attractive. This market is beyond horrible right now. And getting worse by the day.

  15. #23546

    Taylor Nicole

    Saw Taylor Nicole the other day, our first meeting in a few months. Spent some time chatting to catch up. Had a wonderful visit. Started with a very nice back massage, then onto all the fun positions. I will not wait so long for my next visit.

    Wert.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape