Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 1167 1667 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15742

    Danielle

    Finally got to see her again. Great visit. My new go to girl.

  2. #15741

    Fire head

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdaug  [View Original Post]
    Looking at setting visit any info if real and safe. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/311078300798.
    Been wanting to just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    Please give details if you do, or PM me.

    Be safe!

  3. #15740

    Fire head

    Looking at setting visit any info if real and safe. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/311078300798.

  4. #15739

    The top one

    I drove an hr to see the top one. I got to the hotel and she looked out the window. I literally didn't recognize her. She looked so bad I left. I didn't even get out of the car. I was parked 5' from her so I got a good look. Im.not sure if the pix are old, she put on weight or what. I remember she wasnt happy tho lol

    Bottom. Sounds fun to face fuck LOL.

  5. #15738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Ashlyn

    Bottom one is Ashlyn. Should be reviews if you do a search but probably old ones. I've seen her a few times. She's ok. I have no idea what donations are these days. She wears a lot of makeup. I would say the best thing about her is that you can basically skull fuck her if you are into that. I did a duo once (I brought my own duo partner) that grabbed her head and jammed it up and down on my dick. Normally I'm not the real aggressive type but it was my b-day and I wanted something different. Report back. I'd like to know if the new pics are for real.


  6. #15737

  7. #15736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Big boob Danielle

    Gents, Danielle with the big boobs really needs some help and I am not in town. If you have seen here and had fun please call her ASAP. Same number 937-97 xxxx96 but if you don't have it pm me or any of the guys who have posted about her. Stay safe, Daz.

  8. #15735
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBucks1  [View Original Post]
    Set up a time to meet with Sophie. Does anyone have any Intel on this one. Hoping that since she is coming off tryst she is safe but I know that is never a safe bet. If any of you have any info please let me know. I will report if she does not ghost me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiesosweet
    I met her a while back when she was on SB. I highly recommend. YMMV of course, but she was drama free and a lot of fun.

  9. #15734

    RE: Ghosted by Layla

    Yeah. I don't know what these girls are thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Maybe too cordial? She probably thought you were a cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, thought of that. But I'm consistent with that, so I suppose it's a YMMV-type of thing. Maybe it spooked her off. Dunno.

  10. #15733

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Maybe too cordial? She probably thought you were a cop.
    I think she is starting to GPS she just raised her rates again now 200 hhr and 250 hr.

  11. #15732
    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Maybe too cordial? She probably thought you were a cop.
    Yeah, thought of that. But I'm consistent with that, so I suppose it's a YMMV-type of thing. Maybe it spooked her off. Dunno.

  12. #15731

    RE: Ghosted by Layla

    Maybe too cordial? She probably thought you were a cop.

    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    So the background. I've been on the East Coast (hence the screen name) for quite a while, now in Ohio. Back East, I had one regular who I'd meet almost every week. Always a good time and her rates were so low that sometimes I'd take her grocery shopping. It was a good arrangement. I'm hoping to find some regulars here, too.

    Been doing this for a while and am used to being ghosted especially with last-minute arrangements. But this time, because I'm new to the area and would only be in Dayton for a short time (I had a weekend business meeting in the area), I went out of my way to get things set up in advance.

    Did some research on Layla and liked what I heard here and what I saw on her profiles. Just my type. So I reach out well in advance. She responds to say, too far in advance, reach out closer to the day. Fair enough. I reach out several days ahead and we agree on a time. She confirms, adding that she's looking forward to meeting me. Day arrives, my meeting wraps up early, so I text her and see if she can do earlier. No response. No worries. I grab a quick bite to eat and wait. And wait.

    Our appointed time passes and I reach out one last time. More crickets.

    Disappointed, but things happen. So the next day I reach out and ask what happened, figuring I'd give her a chance to explain and maybe we could reschedule. Again, crickets.

    All my messages were articulate and cordial, so nothing overbearing. So I just don't get it. I mean, they can choose to connect with whomever they please, I just don't get why they would pass up a date with someone who's clearly not drunk and looking for a bargain.

    Oh well, still on the hunt.

  13. #15730

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveMonger  [View Original Post]
    I would never get a girl a room. If she gets busted in a room with your name on it, you may have some uncomfortable questions to answer, not to mention possible charges.

    IMHO never ever trust these girls.

    YMMV.
    Busted or God forbid ODs.

  14. #15729

    Ghosted by Layla

    So the background. I've been on the East Coast (hence the screen name) for quite a while, now in Ohio. Back East, I had one regular who I'd meet almost every week. Always a good time and her rates were so low that sometimes I'd take her grocery shopping. It was a good arrangement. I'm hoping to find some regulars here, too.

    Been doing this for a while and am used to being ghosted especially with last-minute arrangements. But this time, because I'm new to the area and would only be in Dayton for a short time (I had a weekend business meeting in the area), I went out of my way to get things set up in advance.

    Did some research on Layla and liked what I heard here and what I saw on her profiles. Just my type. So I reach out well in advance. She responds to say, too far in advance, reach out closer to the day. Fair enough. I reach out several days ahead and we agree on a time. She confirms, adding that she's looking forward to meeting me. Day arrives, my meeting wraps up early, so I text her and see if she can do earlier. No response. No worries. I grab a quick bite to eat and wait. And wait.

    Our appointed time passes and I reach out one last time. More crickets.

    Disappointed, but things happen. So the next day I reach out and ask what happened, figuring I'd give her a chance to explain and maybe we could reschedule. Again, crickets.

    All my messages were articulate and cordial, so nothing overbearing. So I just don't get it. I mean, they can choose to connect with whomever they please, I just don't get why they would pass up a date with someone who's clearly not drunk and looking for a bargain.

    Oh well, still on the hunt.

  15. #15728

    Jiggle

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBurrow  [View Original Post]
    Who's better? Pm me if you like thanks.
    Jiggle Jiggle Jiggle. But, different strokes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape