Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 668 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 718 768 1168 1668 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15716

    Tell us how it goes

    Quote Originally Posted by SkalTura  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to advert as ShanFlan.
    She used to advertise as Nikki or something. Not sure of the spelling.

    I gave it a try because some of the pictures looked great. Two possibilities. Either the pictures are completely fake, or she skipped out and some other big heifer met me.

    I haven't tried again. If you meet the pretty girl do let us know.

  2. #15715

    Lauren or Jiggle

    Who's better? Pm me if you like thanks.

  3. #15714

    Jiggle

    Had another dream with Jiggle. This time did HR and did not disappoint. She is very GFE Friendly with a great BBBJ. We talked about a possible Duo with Lauren so might be next dream.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/923468710987

  4. #15713

    Digits

    Care to share her contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by TcMoney1984  [View Original Post]
    Was bored yesterday and had wanted to see what Ariel was all about so I sent her a text. Got a quick response and set up an appointment for a couple hours later. Sent her a message 30 minutes ahead of time and never heard anything. About an hour after our scheduled time she text me saying come now. I was intrigued so I replied that would work and never heard from her again. Not sure she is worth the hassle at this point.

  5. #15712

    Serious Ones Only

    Anybody have feedback on this one?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/008416701216

  6. #15711
    Quote Originally Posted by TcMoney1984  [View Original Post]
    Was bored yesterday and had wanted to see what Ariel was all about so I sent her a text. Got a quick response and set up an appointment for a couple hours later. Sent her a message 30 minutes ahead of time and never heard anything. About an hour after our scheduled time she text me saying come now. I was intrigued so I replied that would work and never heard from her again. Not sure she is worth the hassle at this point.
    She text me Tuesday said come see her she was horny. I ask what area she was in she gave me the address I said to far of a drive. She blew my phone up rest of the day wanting me to come see her.

  7. #15710

    I guess YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    I think this is Stacy / Dixie. I've seen her off and on for 2 years and she's a delight. Number is still the same from the ad.
    Then I dunno what I did to offend her, because after I got the text to come up to her hotel room I never heard from her again and the room was empty.

  8. #15709

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by TcMoney1984  [View Original Post]
    Was bored yesterday and had wanted to see what Ariel was all about so I sent her a text. Got a quick response and set up an appointment for a couple hours later. Sent her a message 30 minutes ahead of time and never heard anything. About an hour after our scheduled time she text me saying come now. I was intrigued so I replied that would work and never heard from her again. Not sure she is worth the hassle at this point.
    I had the same run around with Ariel and was able to meet up with her eventually. She is hit or miss. YMMV.

    JG.

  9. #15708

    Look again

    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    Legit and receives watersports? WOW! That's a first!
    Seen her a couple years ago she was a SW. Paid 40 wasn't bad but then started hearing about her setting guys up. She has a couple reviews that stated she would want you to park in the back of a Apr. And a guy with a hammer came out starting shit maybe she's changed but I doubt it. Kinda mental but was nice to me but dope can change a girl very quickly.

  10. #15707

    Not worth the time

    Quote Originally Posted by SkalTura  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to advert as ShanFlan.
    I had a dream with her and she was on her phone the entire time. Not worth the trouble.

  11. #15706

    Ariel

    Was bored yesterday and had wanted to see what Ariel was all about so I sent her a text. Got a quick response and set up an appointment for a couple hours later. Sent her a message 30 minutes ahead of time and never heard anything. About an hour after our scheduled time she text me saying come now. I was intrigued so I replied that would work and never heard from her again. Not sure she is worth the hassle at this point.

  12. #15705

    Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Terak0306  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Been reviewed before. Think sarabella would get you some hits on a search. Might have to play with spelling. Positive to neutral reviews, never seen a bad one.
    Legit and receives watersports? WOW! That's a first!

  13. #15704
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    She told me 50 bux QV. Maybe ill go.
    She's legit. Been reviewed before. Think sarabella would get you some hits on a search. Might have to play with spelling. Positive to neutral reviews, never seen a bad one.

  14. #15703

    Legit then I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Terak0306  [View Original Post]
    No BB that's funny. She's taken more loads than a 13 year olds sock LOL.
    She told me 50 bux QV. Maybe ill go.

  15. #15702

    Anyone reliable?

    Looking to meet a new girl. East side, Beavercreek area. Body type isn't as important as attitude and rates. I'm also open to any race (though bonus for a darker lady).

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape