Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 1169 1669 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15701

    The Anon

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I had another good visit with this one. I am sorry I didn't ask her name. It keeps slipping my mind to ask. I texted her and asked her if she was available for DATY and BBBJ it took her a couple of hours to get back to me said she was out shopping. Sh.. The damage was $ hhr her quick visit is. 80 and HR $. 8.
    Definitely YMMV. Yes on the oil, yes took direction went for the HHR oral. Sucked well to CIM (I asked if it was OK) . And then staggered to a part of the living room and puked. There is a closed bedroom where someone else may be.

  2. #15700

    KAcey

    I think she used to advert as ShanFlan.

  3. #15699
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/258863826840

    Anyone know of her? She has a face that I'd love to have fun with. But something seems off with her.
    No BB that's funny. She's taken more loads than a 13 year olds sock LOL.

  4. #15698

    Bella legit?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/258863826840

    Anyone know of her? She has a face that I'd love to have fun with. But something seems off with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1651701657986.jpg‎  

  5. #15697

    This Kacey?

    Quote Originally Posted by MDuke  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kacey two months ago. Very nice body. She does have some bad dental issues. Had a great time with her. Saw her again about one month ago. This time was terrible. I can't say if she was under the influence, but after about a half hour, I took her back home. Kacey called and sent a few text msgs this past Tuesday. Letting me know that her pharmacy Boi had some "fire". Not sure what that is, but I didn't want any part of it. I didn't respond. Later in the day, and the next day, I am getting calls and text msgs from her Boi, telling me about his "fire" and wanting to get together. I don't use pharmaceuticals now nor have I ever. I did let her know that I didn't appreciate her giving out my information to this low life. Haven't heard from either one since. Just my experiences. Thought I would share.
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/048099785941 ??

  6. #15696
    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Gents.

    I had another hot time with Lauren today! She had on a sexy black fishnet outfit and some red heels dang she looked hot! And what a hot time a unbelievable prostrate massage bbj followed by a hot mush session before I gave it up in the cover! She was not done with me yet after a brief rest and some dirty talk and play to get me to rise again with another fantastic bbj!! Just wow!

    So Lauren asked if any of you gents could help her as she is looking for a apt or house to rent as she needs to move by 5/24 since her hotel is closing! She also can use some biz too! So help her if you can!

    Be safe out there!!
    She was posting so limited the last couple weeks, wasn't sure of her situation. Been looking to meet up with her so I guess I'll give her a ring. Thanks for the update WJ.

  7. #15695

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by HopaLongHarry  [View Original Post]
    Attached some pics since she changed her name. Don't get got, she will scam you.
    I think this is Stacy / Dixie. I've seen her off and on for 2 years and she's a delight. Number is still the same from the ad.

  8. #15694

    Thick and sexy

    Anyone ever have dream about this one.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/493233250423

  9. #15693
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBucks1  [View Original Post]
    Set up a time to meet with Sophie. Does anyone have any Intel on this one. Hoping that since she is coming off tryst she is safe but I know that is never a safe bet. If any of you have any info please let me know. I will report if she does not ghost me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiesosweet
    Did she end up ghosting you yesterday cause she did me LOL.

  10. #15692

    Lauren

    Gents.

    I had another hot time with Lauren today! She had on a sexy black fishnet outfit and some red heels dang she looked hot! And what a hot time a unbelievable prostrate massage bbj followed by a hot mush session before I gave it up in the cover! She was not done with me yet after a brief rest and some dirty talk and play to get me to rise again with another fantastic bbj!! Just wow!

    So Lauren asked if any of you gents could help her as she is looking for a apt or house to rent as she needs to move by 5/24 since her hotel is closing! She also can use some biz too! So help her if you can!

    Be safe out there!!

  11. #15691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Breezy

    I have seen her. Same Breezy that I remember from 2 years ago. Rates have increases in accordance with the market.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I got a PM from someone that says she looks like her pics but her donations are much higher.

    90 150 240.

  12. #15690

    Sophie

    Set up a time to meet with Sophie. Does anyone have any Intel on this one. Hoping that since she is coming off tryst she is safe but I know that is never a safe bet. If any of you have any info please let me know. I will report if she does not ghost me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiesosweet

  13. #15689

    Yes Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    She has went by several names. I remember as stacey26. Have seen good and bad reviews. When I asked her if she went by Stacey26 she said no. Pure BS. If you dream about her let us know.
    Same Stacey that was ripping dudes off in Middletown super 8 and days inn 2 years ago.

  14. #15688

    Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalsBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Are Casey and Haley the same person? TIA.
    She has went by several names. I remember as stacey26. Have seen good and bad reviews. When I asked her if she went by Stacey26 she said no. Pure BS. If you dream about her let us know.

  15. #15687

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good experience. She absolutely ghosted me today. Details to come.
    Set up appointment was supposed to meet the other day at 9 head that way 30 min drive crickets I stop in Miamisburg at the watering hole no answer at almost 10 she texts me like are we still meeting. Ugh no that was an hour ago and I moved on seems to be her MO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape