Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 6996
-
05-03-22 07:00 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 210For what it's worth, there's a strategy behind to it all. The ratio of response are far less than SA and takes patience. Every now and then, I'll get the same minute response which I then ask for their number immediately. I'm talking to a handful offline from SB right now, haven't been easy for sure.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 05:26 #5225Senior Member

Posts: 1095Lynn
Saw there was some work on her in the past but no reviews. Anyone ever see her? https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-bde1d361ebf3.
-
05-02-22 23:33 #5224Senior Member

Posts: 137That's funny
That's funny, because that is almost verbatim what you commented on one of my posts. The difference? I actually meet the girls.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 23:21 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 478I'm just shocked you get ahold of them period. I can't ever get a message back on that site no matter what I try, but that’s rehashing an overdone conversation
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 23:14 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 478Yes
Yes. She's supposedly been linked to scamming and robbing people in the past. I had info sent to me that loosely confirmed it (enough to keep me away even before she put on all the weight).
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 20:20 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 210Barbiebaby_271
Didn't she use to be on EB and BP back on the days?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...bed6da0853faa3
-
05-02-22 20:15 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 210Pays to have game
Can't fault people that don't have game, especially white knights. You can't hate a good negotiator though; some fake roller who pretends to be someone with cash. You can have all the cash, but a fool with no game tends to hate.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
Keep feeding the beast, I know the struggle is real.
-
05-02-22 19:25 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 137Weird
Always 250 always Greek they always disappear. Damn Penny Roll it's a trend.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 12:09 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 210Lauren
She didn't expect, I gave her the figure after we met and panties came off. $$.5.
Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 11:12 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 808Well
I should start contacting you before I do any shit with any of these chicks.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 10:06 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 48Yna
If this is the same profile then yes, seems all talk but not ready for more. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...LplLW5NYVKQEML.
Originally Posted by IndianaChrome
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 09:50 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 48Whats the $ ?
What's her expectation for $?
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 15:05 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 30YnABeTrue
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-77c1bc5ea65d
Previous report from this forum spot on re: this one. She desires $$$ but is not comfortable going private and "Has more offers than availability" at the moment. I hope and trust that dudes aren't compensating these females for a M&G. It's just going to goof up the marketplace. Best,
IC.
-
05-01-22 14:20 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 1897Xoxobabycakes
She also pops up in the Cincinnati area from time to time. She claims to visit once a month. I have chatted with her and she says she wants to meet but never closes the deal. Time-waster!
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
05-01-22 13:00 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 658Not surprised
She looks like a hood rat.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





