Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 6996
-
05-01-22 12:28 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 578Correct
Yup, that's her thing.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 12:00 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 658Not a scam exactly
She's had profiles on and off for years and, as I recall, she's a cam girl / Only Fans type of thing, no meets.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 08:58 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 959Damn dude
I know her, I know her real name and social media if you want it.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 08:15 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 1095Maybe a scam?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-d57e76458caa
She's been on for a while but says she's had a bunch of no shows and wants someone to gain her trust prior to meeting. Still chatting for the moment.
-
04-30-22 21:30 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 808SleepyHall2319 on SB scam
Yep I fell for it and I knew better. But she was really convincing sent me some nice pictures. Was on her way to see me and busted her tire and bent her wheel and needed $280. So I sent it like a dumb ass. So now you know.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...59f6a828348644
-
04-30-22 17:19 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 85Actually 4. I wish you could edit on this forum.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 15:18 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 137Curious
Texted with her. GPS can't recall her exact expectations but it was stupid high. Let me know how you do, I'll be curious to hear.
Originally Posted by IndianaChrome
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 10:24 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 30Lexi009
Anybody had any luck with this one? I couldn't find any intel on 'search thread' feature. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-110889958f72
It's nice to see some slimmer females on SA. Is it just me or have the BBW's infiltrated this platform. A few years ago I could have sworn I didn't see so many tanks trying to get an allowance. I will happily be duped on Tinder by a clever photograph taking BBW but please don't try to make me pay on SA. Rant over. Best.
IC.
-
04-29-22 22:09 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 137?
Is it 2 or 5. Big jump.
Originally Posted by Mnyez
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 21:53 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 85Claire
I've met her a few times. She is gorgeous and a cool chick. Unfortunately she just isn't very exciting in bed. We still text but doubt I'll see her again at $$ I was hoping it would get better over time but it hasn't.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 20:39 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 48Claire
Your assessment of her face is spot on. Talked to her via text. She wants a monthly allowance and meet once per week. Price she quoted me was $2500. Reverse of the phone number links back to the old myproviderguide website, but its defunct. Pretty sure she is a pro or at least was.
Originally Posted by CFishers
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 17:16 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 58Claire
Face is okay. Long blonde barbie look. Lips look fake, and her face looks like she already start going through the "preserve" process. She didn't send enough to see her body.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 12:11 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 137Face?
Thought about contacting but kinda assumed she had a super high opinion of herself. How is her face and the rest of her body? I can't see breaking avg ppm for someone over 25 or so.
Originally Posted by CFishers
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 11:36 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 58Claire
Quickly move to text. Go straight to the business right away. $500 firm non negotiable. And will not entertain anyone that doesn't commit to weekly. Folks, maybe you guys have better skills than me. Good looking for 35 year old. But she is all yours. .
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-8e8335234948
-
04-28-22 20:53 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 137Whoa!
Wow. Hadn't made it that far. Think I'll just bail now.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




