Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5226
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I'm just shocked you get ahold of them period. I can't ever get a message back on that site no matter what I try, but thats rehashing an overdone conversation
    For what it's worth, there's a strategy behind to it all. The ratio of response are far less than SA and takes patience. Every now and then, I'll get the same minute response which I then ask for their number immediately. I'm talking to a handful offline from SB right now, haven't been easy for sure.

  2. #5225

    Lynn

    Saw there was some work on her in the past but no reviews. Anyone ever see her? https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-bde1d361ebf3.

  3. #5224

    That's funny

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Can't fault people that don't have game, especially white knights. You can't hate a good negotiator though; some fake roller who pretends to be someone with cash. You can have all the cash, but a fool with no game tends to hate.

    Keep feeding the beast, I know the struggle is real.
    That's funny, because that is almost verbatim what you commented on one of my posts. The difference? I actually meet the girls.

  4. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Can't fault people that don't have game, especially white knights. You can't hate a good negotiator though; some fake roller who pretends to be someone with cash. You can have all the cash, but a fool with no game tends to hate.

    Keep feeding the beast, I know the struggle is real.
    I'm just shocked you get ahold of them period. I can't ever get a message back on that site no matter what I try, but that’s rehashing an overdone conversation

  5. #5222

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she use to be on EB and BP back on the days?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...bed6da0853faa3
    Yes. She's supposedly been linked to scamming and robbing people in the past. I had info sent to me that loosely confirmed it (enough to keep me away even before she put on all the weight).

  6. #5221

    Barbiebaby_271

    Didn't she use to be on EB and BP back on the days?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...bed6da0853faa3

  7. #5220

    Pays to have game

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Always 250 always Greek they always disappear. Damn Penny Roll it's a trend.
    Can't fault people that don't have game, especially white knights. You can't hate a good negotiator though; some fake roller who pretends to be someone with cash. You can have all the cash, but a fool with no game tends to hate.

    Keep feeding the beast, I know the struggle is real.

  8. #5219

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    She didn't expect, I gave her the figure after we met and panties came off. $$.5.
    Always 250 always Greek they always disappear. Damn Penny Roll it's a trend.

  9. #5218

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy  [View Original Post]
    What's her expectation for $?
    She didn't expect, I gave her the figure after we met and panties came off. $$.5.

  10. #5217

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I know her, I know her real name and social media if you want it.
    I should start contacting you before I do any shit with any of these chicks.

  11. #5216

    Yna

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaChrome  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-77c1bc5ea65d

    Previous report from this forum spot on re: this one. She desires $$$ but is not comfortable going private and "Has more offers than availability" at the moment. I hope and trust that dudes aren't compensating these females for a M&G. It's just going to goof up the marketplace. Best,

    IC.
    If this is the same profile then yes, seems all talk but not ready for more. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...LplLW5NYVKQEML.

  12. #5215

    Whats the $ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Met with this one over the weekend at her place. Drank and gave her all the DNA she can ask for, lots of fun time. She's heading back home over summer so trying to meet again soon. Greek the second time and she did it once before, took it like a champ, anything goes.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f74a0eea473fd1
    What's her expectation for $?

  13. #5214

    YnABeTrue

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-77c1bc5ea65d

    Previous report from this forum spot on re: this one. She desires $$$ but is not comfortable going private and "Has more offers than availability" at the moment. I hope and trust that dudes aren't compensating these females for a M&G. It's just going to goof up the marketplace. Best,

    IC.

  14. #5213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Xoxobabycakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-d57e76458caa

    She's been on for a while but says she's had a bunch of no shows and wants someone to gain her trust prior to meeting. Still chatting for the moment.
    She also pops up in the Cincinnati area from time to time. She claims to visit once a month. I have chatted with her and she says she wants to meet but never closes the deal. Time-waster!

    BAM.

  15. #5212

    Not surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Yep I fell for it and I knew better. But she was really convincing sent me some nice pictures. Was on her way to see me and busted her tire and bent her wheel and needed $280. So I sent it like a dumb ass. So now you know.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...59f6a828348644
    She looks like a hood rat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape