Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5181

    Lauren792

    Met with this one over the weekend at her place. Drank and gave her all the DNA she can ask for, lots of fun time. She's heading back home over summer so trying to meet again soon. Greek the second time and she did it once before, took it like a champ, anything goes.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f74a0eea473fd1

  2. #5180

    MsBrunette

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Down for absolutely anything, asked for $300, but happily accepted $200. Very kinky too!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-9485876e76a3

    She also says she only wants 1 guy, but I know others that are lining up meetings with her so don't fall for it!
    Met this BBW and wow she is down for anything but not really my type. You weren't kidding about her kinks. Too bold for me but to each their own I guess. Sorry gents I felt bad about her situation and donated $$.

  3. #5179

    Kayf99

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I got a weird vibe from her so I passed.
    Met for coffee, Same weird vibe; passed as well. Something is off.

  4. #5178
    Please tell me she likes older, fat guys. ;o).

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Hit a home run on this finally, took me few weeks but sure enough, both thighs were wide open this morning for a breakfast romp. Lord have mercy, fresh out of shower, clean kitty and cute mini skirt. Pound town do have a true meaning in my heart for sure, never fails. All the acronyms was used without C in it. She said her box is blown up for sure and I caught her at a good time, below market PPM for sure. FYI- didn't give her anything for M&G, charming paid off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-02968b1072c8

  5. #5177

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Reported to authorities? So the admin is high school kids. Clears a lot up.
    Pretty much, but I'm already back on so nbd. LOL.

  6. #5176

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Pretty quick to go to text. "I charge $ $ $ $ $ per meet which includes intimate fun".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-e88089fbdf32
    The price per lb has gone up. At $ a lb, no thanks.

  7. #5175

    ArtisticDuchess. Too rich for me

    Pretty quick to go to text. "I charge $ $ $ $ $ per meet which includes intimate fun".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-e88089fbdf32

  8. #5174
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I got banned after several years without issue because I reported a girl who explicitly messaged me a direct ppm offer for sex. While your advice is spot on, sometimes they ban people for no reason.

    I laughed at the response from my support ticket that any further communication on the matter would be ignored and reported to the authorities. LOL.
    Reported to authorities? So the admin is high school kids. Clears a lot up.

  9. #5173

    Not always the case

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Don't know who you're talking about. But when you get back on, never discuss details on site. If you were mentioning ppm meets and ppm amounts, of course you got booted. That's their number one rule. Always move to text as soon as you can. I start trying to get to text as soon as they respond.
    I got banned after several years without issue because I reported a girl who explicitly messaged me a direct ppm offer for sex. While your advice is spot on, sometimes they ban people for no reason.

    I laughed at the response from my support ticket that any further communication on the matter would be ignored and reported to the authorities. LOL.

  10. #5172

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    I realized I had absolutely no interest in banging an obese insane person.
    Thank you, I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time!

  11. #5171
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Regina. She's basically a backpage escort (for real) and has had several profiles on SA. In a scary part of town and she'll blow your phone up. Don't do it.
    She will blow your phone up. Plus, she's fucking insane. I had something set up, then at the last minute I realized I had absolutely no interest in banging an obese insane person.

  12. #5170

    SB Candy

    Anyone have any reviews on Candy? Messaged but no reply. https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...5d82674270227b.

  13. #5169

    Mature women

    After 24 hours SA accepted my gift card payment so off to the races.

    This one lives in Franklin. Second or third time meeting up with her at her house. Price was $$.

    Good- everything on menu except Greek, of course that was the first hour. Second hour I visited the islands. She works from home so availability is great.

    Bad- Older, saggy, not as tight. Still talks alot. Says she's charging $$$ now a days but really she's not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-9a8ccbeba60f

    Good: Freak. Loves to rim, I mean really loves it. Have met others but this actually prefers doing it to most other things. Also loves Greek.

    Bad: bigger than pics. Not huge but chubby. Having surgery soon so get it while you can cause she'll be on the shelf. Can host as well. $$ for visit.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-39c59d2c9eb3

  14. #5168
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #5167

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalk  [View Original Post]
    If the site knows exactly what's going on with these sugar hungry humans. Why in the world would they arbitrarily disable an account? I get, I know they have to abide by the BS rules but come on!

    In that case take down the whole site Mr Big Brother!

    Anyways been talking to Mamacita and others like the Greenfiled chick; which I think is a bit nuts to want to charge $$ for PPM. I do think most girls are real but definitely think they have a GPS! $$ for a quick one? Really? That's like a full paycheck from many folks working a 40 hr shift! LOL guess I'm just mad I was in the process of getting to meet up with her and can no longer talk to her. Any senior willing to PM me her digits?
    Don't know who you're talking about. But when you get back on, never discuss details on site. If you were mentioning ppm meets and ppm amounts, of course you got booted. That's their number one rule. Always move to text as soon as you can. I start trying to get to text as soon as they respond.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape