Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 929 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 681 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 13927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11227

    RE: The fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on the cary AMPs? Still no open signs back on at green apple / healing spa or at studio. Both went straight to voicemail when I tried to call yesterday. Didn't try for moon but as per prior posts here they are closed until Sunday. I know buck jones is open but always so busy I can't get in on the small window of time I generally have to work with. PM is fine.
    Ditch your SO LOL.

    HolyDiver.

  2. #11226

    The fuck?

    Anyone have any intel on the cary AMPs? Still no open signs back on at green apple / healing spa or at studio. Both went straight to voicemail when I tried to call yesterday. Didn't try for moon but as per prior posts here they are closed until Sunday. I know buck jones is open but always so busy I can't get in on the small window of time I generally have to work with. PM is fine.

  3. #11225

    1+1

    Went yesterday, tried call straight to voicemail called moon Luna said closed till Sunday so decided to just try a walk in at 1+1 ask auntie at desk if Miya working, yes come back ok needed to visit harbor freight anyway get back she's still busy you sit in on deck seat behind blind, snacks and drinks there, cute Ha 5 minutes monger passes in distance our door ok my turn never met her but heard good things she was friendly and cute very small mask on I get ready she returns and runs her hand up my leg to buttock pinch I moan ha ok we are on same page she proceeds to excellent back walk no bars which is amazing to me I'd fall on my ass anyway very good work on all areas very strong little gal hot towel finger tease to reach around prime very slow and flip was not rushed either clean up and additional leg and sit on side stretches I enjoyed to visit and would recommend.

  4. #11224

    She is young

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamogdem  [View Original Post]
    How old is she? And should we call first or just walk in.
    Not sure how young, but younger than most. She was pretty and had a cute personality. I just walked in, but early in the day. She said it gets busy in the afternoon.

  5. #11223
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonHead  [View Original Post]
    She is not. New girl is Sophia. Just got there, her first visit. Best visit I have had there, by far. Good massage, had the whole hour, lots of fun ensued.
    How old is she? And should we call first or just walk in.

  6. #11222

    I'll answer my own question.

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonHead  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if there's new talent for the new month.
    She is not. New girl is Sophia. Just got there, her first visit. Best visit I have had there, by far. Good massage, had the whole hour, lots of fun ensued.

  7. #11221

    Anyone know if Mia is still at Sunny?

    Wondering if there's new talent for the new month.

  8. #11220

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something? Is she real?

    https://rubmd.com/salt-lake-city-ut/...350948c2?ref=p
    She was also in SLC yesterday https://rubmd.com/salt-lake-city-ut/...350948c2?ref=p.

  9. #11219

    What is this?

    Am I missing something? Is she real?

    https://rubmd.com/salt-lake-city-ut/...350948c2?ref=p

  10. #11218

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    There has been a Julie working there since they opened. I'm sure you saw the same Julie but my guess is she is much older than 40. No complaints though because she does deliver a relaxing experience.
    She could be older. I've always had a hard time guessing the age of Asians. They seem to age well.

    In either case she is a sweetheart and provides a great massage.

    Hopefully they reopen soon.

  11. #11217

    Moon

    Called to make an appointment at Moon today. Told they will be closed for about a week.

  12. #11216
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwill  [View Original Post]
    Was there a sting the reason why Moon, Osaka, Green Apple were all closed today?
    Closed? Saw Coco at Moon today.

  13. #11215
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznlovaboyx35  [View Original Post]
    Oh. I see. That's funny. Thank you so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidWashburn  [View Original Post]
    Or. Get Paid Syndrome.
    Haha, Exactly!

  14. #11214
    Guys, I stepped away from the AMP's for a bit. I've been a bit bummed with the 80 house fee and the 80 tip that everyone seems to want. Of course it's not everyone but is feels like it. If I lie completely still and don't touch then 40 should be the tip, right? Not my experience and even if you want to touch the ta-tas OTC then its 60 and its 80 if you go under. I'm not even talking about the kitty and the desired tip is 80. Hmmm this is why the area needs a few new stores to open.

  15. #11213

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by TallJohn  [View Original Post]
    Mostly it seems like folks are posting on just a few spots these days, minimal work to find them past few pages.
    Went by studio and green apple both are closed today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape