Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 13927
-
05-06-22 09:51 #11227Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: The fuck
Ditch your SO LOL.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
05-06-22 09:21 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 303The fuck?
Anyone have any intel on the cary AMPs? Still no open signs back on at green apple / healing spa or at studio. Both went straight to voicemail when I tried to call yesterday. Didn't try for moon but as per prior posts here they are closed until Sunday. I know buck jones is open but always so busy I can't get in on the small window of time I generally have to work with. PM is fine.
-
05-05-22 05:12 #11225Senior Member

Posts: 331+1
Went yesterday, tried call straight to voicemail called moon Luna said closed till Sunday so decided to just try a walk in at 1+1 ask auntie at desk if Miya working, yes come back ok needed to visit harbor freight anyway get back she's still busy you sit in on deck seat behind blind, snacks and drinks there, cute Ha 5 minutes monger passes in distance our door ok my turn never met her but heard good things she was friendly and cute very small mask on I get ready she returns and runs her hand up my leg to buttock pinch I moan ha ok we are on same page she proceeds to excellent back walk no bars which is amazing to me I'd fall on my ass anyway very good work on all areas very strong little gal hot towel finger tease to reach around prime very slow and flip was not rushed either clean up and additional leg and sit on side stretches I enjoyed to visit and would recommend.
-
05-04-22 19:51 #11224Senior Member

Posts: 57She is young
Not sure how young, but younger than most. She was pretty and had a cute personality. I just walked in, but early in the day. She said it gets busy in the afternoon.
Originally Posted by Aamogdem
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 12:23 #11223Senior Member

Posts: 73How old is she? And should we call first or just walk in.
Originally Posted by LemonHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 11:29 #11222Senior Member

Posts: 57I'll answer my own question.
She is not. New girl is Sophia. Just got there, her first visit. Best visit I have had there, by far. Good massage, had the whole hour, lots of fun ensued.
Originally Posted by LemonHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 12:37 #11221Senior Member

Posts: 57Anyone know if Mia is still at Sunny?
Wondering if there's new talent for the new month.
-
05-03-22 12:37 #11220Senior Member

Posts: 57Well.
She was also in SLC yesterday https://rubmd.com/salt-lake-city-ut/...350948c2?ref=p.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc99
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 06:58 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 177What is this?
Am I missing something? Is she real?
https://rubmd.com/salt-lake-city-ut/...350948c2?ref=p
-
05-02-22 13:33 #11218Senior Member

Posts: 373Julie
She could be older. I've always had a hard time guessing the age of Asians. They seem to age well.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
In either case she is a sweetheart and provides a great massage.
Hopefully they reopen soon.
-
05-01-22 10:12 #11217Regular Member

Posts: 1Moon
Called to make an appointment at Moon today. Told they will be closed for about a week.
-
04-29-22 20:57 #11216Banned Member

Posts: 43Closed? Saw Coco at Moon today.
Originally Posted by Steelwill
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 19:21 #11215Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488
Originally Posted by Aznlovaboyx35
[View Original Post]
Haha, Exactly!
Originally Posted by DavidWashburn
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 19:20 #11214Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Guys, I stepped away from the AMP's for a bit. I've been a bit bummed with the 80 house fee and the 80 tip that everyone seems to want. Of course it's not everyone but is feels like it. If I lie completely still and don't touch then 40 should be the tip, right? Not my experience and even if you want to touch the ta-tas OTC then its 60 and its 80 if you go under. I'm not even talking about the kitty and the desired tip is 80. Hmmm this is why the area needs a few new stores to open.
-
04-29-22 19:16 #11213Senior Member

Posts: 32Closed
Went by studio and green apple both are closed today.
Originally Posted by TallJohn
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





