Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 930 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 13938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11223
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonHead  [View Original Post]
    She is not. New girl is Sophia. Just got there, her first visit. Best visit I have had there, by far. Good massage, had the whole hour, lots of fun ensued.
    How old is she? And should we call first or just walk in.

  2. #11222

    I'll answer my own question.

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonHead  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if there's new talent for the new month.
    She is not. New girl is Sophia. Just got there, her first visit. Best visit I have had there, by far. Good massage, had the whole hour, lots of fun ensued.

  3. #11221

    Anyone know if Mia is still at Sunny?

    Wondering if there's new talent for the new month.

  4. #11220

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something? Is she real?

    https://rubmd.com/salt-lake-city-ut/...350948c2?ref=p
    She was also in SLC yesterday https://rubmd.com/salt-lake-city-ut/...350948c2?ref=p.

  5. #11219

    What is this?

    Am I missing something? Is she real?

    https://rubmd.com/salt-lake-city-ut/...350948c2?ref=p

  6. #11218

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    There has been a Julie working there since they opened. I'm sure you saw the same Julie but my guess is she is much older than 40. No complaints though because she does deliver a relaxing experience.
    She could be older. I've always had a hard time guessing the age of Asians. They seem to age well.

    In either case she is a sweetheart and provides a great massage.

    Hopefully they reopen soon.

  7. #11217

    Moon

    Called to make an appointment at Moon today. Told they will be closed for about a week.

  8. #11216
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwill  [View Original Post]
    Was there a sting the reason why Moon, Osaka, Green Apple were all closed today?
    Closed? Saw Coco at Moon today.

  9. #11215
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznlovaboyx35  [View Original Post]
    Oh. I see. That's funny. Thank you so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidWashburn  [View Original Post]
    Or. Get Paid Syndrome.
    Haha, Exactly!

  10. #11214
    Guys, I stepped away from the AMP's for a bit. I've been a bit bummed with the 80 house fee and the 80 tip that everyone seems to want. Of course it's not everyone but is feels like it. If I lie completely still and don't touch then 40 should be the tip, right? Not my experience and even if you want to touch the ta-tas OTC then its 60 and its 80 if you go under. I'm not even talking about the kitty and the desired tip is 80. Hmmm this is why the area needs a few new stores to open.

  11. #11213

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by TallJohn  [View Original Post]
    Mostly it seems like folks are posting on just a few spots these days, minimal work to find them past few pages.
    Went by studio and green apple both are closed today.

  12. #11212
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream of visiting YoYo. After calling ahead, the dream started with the Boss greeting me as I entered and took me to a room. She was an older woman that started with actually a very decent massage but told me that a younger girl will come in and continue. Fast forward, in comes an attractive younger woman I'm guessing in her early 40's as Asians go.

    In the dream her name is Julie and it seemed like we knew each other for a long time. Her massage and teasing was next to spectacular as dreams go. Her ST was 2nd to none. Very intimate and sensual conclusion and would love for a sequel of this dream soon.
    There has been a Julie working there since they opened. I'm sure you saw the same Julie but my guess is she is much older than 40. No complaints though because she does deliver a relaxing experience.

  13. #11211
    Quote Originally Posted by Yates  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking about 40 on JJ's list. It's on Chatham street in cary. It's had a few different names in the past couple of years. It was green apple for the longest time though. Thought it was YoYo last time I went but maybe I'm wrong.
    I believe Green Apple was the original name but they have also gone by Green Spa and Healing Spa however its always been the same address.

  14. #11210
    Was there a sting the reason why Moon, Osaka, Green Apple were all closed today?

  15. #11209
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAndDick  [View Original Post]
    If y'all can list some of the good parlor around RDU I will really appreciate it. I have gone to some of the ones y'all have been talking about and they seemed closed. Would prefer an AMP. Yo-yo shows closed so does Green Apple and Couldn't find Studio. A little help with address will help.
    Check the link for the address. The # number is incorrect however Studio has their new number posted in the lobby. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5538429.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape