Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17950

    Fake add

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStud  [View Original Post]
    No personal experience but this poster has been posting for a long time as a TS provider.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...7/524841371878
    She is a fake add wants deposit.

  2. #17949
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Does RussianBarbiePrincess belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Outcalls-only!-Limited-time-available!
    Yes there was a bunch of post from a guy who always undercuts her prices when she's desperate.

  3. #17948
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Does RussianBarbiePrincess belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Outcalls-only!-Limited-time-available!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 65792B0B-AF7B-43E8-B4D4-A1405F9B9794.jpg‎  

  4. #17947

    Dirty!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-I%92m-Back!The-one-and-only-Exotic-Brunette-Beauty%26%23128069%3 B-let-me-show-you-what-you-been-missing.

    She is big and she is dirty. I licked he loose well used snatch.

    She told me about all the Mexican and black guy's that had unloaded and her that day.

    She then let me facefuck her. I then made her lick my asshole. She slipped a finger in my ass and next thing I knew I was blasting all over her face!

    No upcharge!

    I am a Dirty Fuk!

  5. #17946

    Science

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    People on this thread sure seem to be a little too interested in the shape of another man's unit.
    It's for science.

  6. #17945

    Weird

    People on this thread sure seem to be a little too interested in the shape of another man's unit.

  7. #17944

    Circumcision?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Blown up the best I could without distortion. Not sure but definitely not a finger.
    Could have gone to the butcher and got a really bad circumcision?

  8. #17943
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    She replied to me pretty quick thru the other board.
    Well my friend If you do indeed see her please provide a review. I'm thinking of booking just on past reviews alone. She seems very talented.

  9. #17942
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Blown up the best I could without distortion. Not sure but definitely not a finger.
    That's still not definitive. It could be a freckle or other skin blemish. I wouldn't assume it's indicative of something concerning.

  10. #17941
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    I prefer trades.
    If I has new info I'd cough it up but still a little new. Maybe my next go round I'll get a vid to post up. Cheers.

  11. #17940
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Yes. And share one here maybe.
    I prefer trades.

  12. #17939
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get in contact with her. She wouldn't reply.
    She replied to me pretty quick thru the other board.

  13. #17938
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow! I was thinking about her. I have a bunch of vids in my dropbox of her sucking dick. I should get those out.
    Yes. And share one here maybe.

  14. #17937
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow! I was thinking about her. I have a bunch of vids in my dropbox of her sucking dick. I should get those out.
    Tried to get in contact with her. She wouldn't reply.

  15. #17936
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Well this is a blast from the past: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty Just saw her ad. I saw Eternity a number of times maybe 7 years ago and she sort of vanished without saying anything. I do remember she made some sporadic appearances but for preggo fetish.

    Her BBFSCIP with me was YMMV and no upsell. I think first time was covered, but the other visits were BBFS. Lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and practically forced MSOG out of me. Not really sure on Greek, but I wouldn't be surprised if she allows it. Her current rates are absolutely ridiculous as well with $160/ hr and none of that VIP upgrade crap. Not really sure on her current menu, but let's hope it has remained the same.
    Oh wow! I was thinking about her. I have a bunch of vids in my dropbox of her sucking dick. I should get those out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape