Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 27900
-
04-25-22 18:49 #18045Senior Member

Posts: 603Yes. And share one here maybe.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 18:45 #18044Regular Member

Posts: 25Tried to get in contact with her. She wouldn't reply.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 18:43 #18043Senior Member

Posts: 214Oh wow! I was thinking about her. I have a bunch of vids in my dropbox of her sucking dick. I should get those out.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 18:11 #18042Senior Member

Posts: 275Not worth it!
She totally lame, brags about the greatest tits on the board, but won't let you touch them, very mechanical and fake, "taboo special" is Greek, but just barely takes the tip, keeps her hand in the way so you can't deep stroke her. Not worth the money at all.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 17:31 #18041Banned Member

Posts: 1358I was thinking of visiting her today, but with her using her old pictures in newer posts, rather concerning. Anyone have any thoughts?
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 16:51 #18040Senior Member

Posts: 1401No bare. Upgrade is for greek. Fake moans and tries too hard to give you the 'me luv you long time' kind of experience from TV.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 16:33 #18039Senior Member

Posts: 352Not Thai?
I thought she was Thai. Last reports said she has a crappy attitude.
Originally Posted by Tippover11
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 16:24 #18038Senior Member

Posts: 47She has been discussed here as one k girl that does Greek. As I remember the thread it wasn't a great time with her. Try searching the Greek or k girl thread. I know she has been discussed.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 14:15 #18037Senior Member

Posts: 287Not A Finger
Blown up the best I could without distortion. Not sure but definitely not a finger.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 13:46 #18036Senior Member

Posts: 49Outdated Pics.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
Horrible session.
She looks like she's high 50's.
Rude and cold.
-
04-25-22 13:11 #18035Banned Member

Posts: 1358This might be helpful:
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3364417-261481
Scroll down towards the bottom, and where you see the reviews, click on the right arrow for each one. Some useful information there.
-
04-25-22 13:05 #18034Senior Member

Posts: 2924Her taboo upgrade is for greek.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 12:54 #18033Senior Member

Posts: 207Anyone seen this chick?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%233663%3B-) -%26%23127801%3 B-Petite-Athletic-Sweetheart%26%23127801%3 B-Girl-Next-Door-with-a-Naughty-Side-%26%23128536%3 B-Text-323-607-8599.
The number of upgrades available make me suspect BBFS is on the table.
-
04-25-22 12:49 #18032Senior Member

Posts: 133TS Christina Marie
No personal experience but this poster has been posting for a long time as a TS provider.
Originally Posted by MikeFieldz
[View Original Post]
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...7/524841371878
-
04-25-22 11:16 #18031Senior Member

Posts: 128Caution
I have found this site have many pictures sellers. I met a local lady used other people picture; I backed out.
Originally Posted by MikeFieldz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





