Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17933
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%233663%3B-) -%26%23127801%3 B-Petite-Athletic-Sweetheart%26%23127801%3 B-Girl-Next-Door-with-a-Naughty-Side-%26%23128536%3 B-Text-323-607-8599.

    The number of upgrades available make me suspect BBFS is on the table.
    No bare. Upgrade is for greek. Fake moans and tries too hard to give you the 'me luv you long time' kind of experience from TV.

  2. #17932

    Not Thai?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tippover11  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed here as one k girl that does Greek. As I remember the thread it wasn't a great time with her. Try searching the Greek or k girl thread. I know she has been discussed.
    I thought she was Thai. Last reports said she has a crappy attitude.

  3. #17931
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%233663%3B-) -%26%23127801%3 B-Petite-Athletic-Sweetheart%26%23127801%3 B-Girl-Next-Door-with-a-Naughty-Side-%26%23128536%3 B-Text-323-607-8599.

    The number of upgrades available make me suspect BBFS is on the table.
    She has been discussed here as one k girl that does Greek. As I remember the thread it wasn't a great time with her. Try searching the Greek or k girl thread. I know she has been discussed.

  4. #17930

    Not A Finger

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought too. The vid isn't exactly hi res, so I'm not assuming anything.
    Blown up the best I could without distortion. Not sure but definitely not a finger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Paris.PNG‎  

  5. #17929
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%233663%3B-) -%26%23127801%3 B-Petite-Athletic-Sweetheart%26%23127801%3 B-Girl-Next-Door-with-a-Naughty-Side-%26%23128536%3 B-Text-323-607-8599.

    The number of upgrades available make me suspect BBFS is on the table.
    Outdated Pics.

    Horrible session.

    She looks like she's high 50's.

    Rude and cold.

  6. #17928
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%233663%3B-) -%26%23127801%3 B-Petite-Athletic-Sweetheart%26%23127801%3 B-Girl-Next-Door-with-a-Naughty-Side-%26%23128536%3 B-Text-323-607-8599.

    The number of upgrades available make me suspect BBFS is on the table.
    This might be helpful:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3364417-261481

    Scroll down towards the bottom, and where you see the reviews, click on the right arrow for each one. Some useful information there.

  7. #17927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%233663%3B-) -%26%23127801%3 B-Petite-Athletic-Sweetheart%26%23127801%3 B-Girl-Next-Door-with-a-Naughty-Side-%26%23128536%3 B-Text-323-607-8599.

    The number of upgrades available make me suspect BBFS is on the table.
    Her taboo upgrade is for greek.

  8. #17926
    Anyone seen this chick?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%233663%3B-) -%26%23127801%3 B-Petite-Athletic-Sweetheart%26%23127801%3 B-Girl-Next-Door-with-a-Naughty-Side-%26%23128536%3 B-Text-323-607-8599.

    The number of upgrades available make me suspect BBFS is on the table.

  9. #17925

    TS Christina Marie

    No personal experience but this poster has been posting for a long time as a TS provider.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...7/524841371878

  10. #17924

    Caution

    I have found this site have many pictures sellers. I met a local lady used other people picture; I backed out.

  11. #17923

    Pretty sure she is fake

    Pretty sure she is fake wants deposit.

  12. #17922
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    If you want a cheap cumdump. E. B. B. Posted an add innSeattle.

    Facefuck, gag, rimming bbfscip, bbgreek on the menu.
    Where does she post?

  13. #17921

  14. #17920

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Exotice Brunette Beauty.
    Thanks! I appreciate it. I always wonder what makes an average woman exotic. One way to find out I guess.

  15. #17919
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    If you want a cheap cumdump. E. B. B. Posted an add innSeattle.

    Facefuck, gag, rimming bbfscip, bbgreek on the menu.
    Where did she post the ad? Link would be good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape