Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17948
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Does RussianBarbiePrincess belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Outcalls-only!-Limited-time-available!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 65792B0B-AF7B-43E8-B4D4-A1405F9B9794.jpg‎  

  2. #17947

    Dirty!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-I%92m-Back!The-one-and-only-Exotic-Brunette-Beauty%26%23128069%3 B-let-me-show-you-what-you-been-missing.

    She is big and she is dirty. I licked he loose well used snatch.

    She told me about all the Mexican and black guy's that had unloaded and her that day.

    She then let me facefuck her. I then made her lick my asshole. She slipped a finger in my ass and next thing I knew I was blasting all over her face!

    No upcharge!

    I am a Dirty Fuk!

  3. #17946

    Science

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    People on this thread sure seem to be a little too interested in the shape of another man's unit.
    It's for science.

  4. #17945

    Weird

    People on this thread sure seem to be a little too interested in the shape of another man's unit.

  5. #17944

    Circumcision?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Blown up the best I could without distortion. Not sure but definitely not a finger.
    Could have gone to the butcher and got a really bad circumcision?

  6. #17943
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    She replied to me pretty quick thru the other board.
    Well my friend If you do indeed see her please provide a review. I'm thinking of booking just on past reviews alone. She seems very talented.

  7. #17942
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Blown up the best I could without distortion. Not sure but definitely not a finger.
    That's still not definitive. It could be a freckle or other skin blemish. I wouldn't assume it's indicative of something concerning.

  8. #17941
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    I prefer trades.
    If I has new info I'd cough it up but still a little new. Maybe my next go round I'll get a vid to post up. Cheers.

  9. #17940
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Yes. And share one here maybe.
    I prefer trades.

  10. #17939
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get in contact with her. She wouldn't reply.
    She replied to me pretty quick thru the other board.

  11. #17938
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow! I was thinking about her. I have a bunch of vids in my dropbox of her sucking dick. I should get those out.
    Yes. And share one here maybe.

  12. #17937
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow! I was thinking about her. I have a bunch of vids in my dropbox of her sucking dick. I should get those out.
    Tried to get in contact with her. She wouldn't reply.

  13. #17936
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Well this is a blast from the past: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty Just saw her ad. I saw Eternity a number of times maybe 7 years ago and she sort of vanished without saying anything. I do remember she made some sporadic appearances but for preggo fetish.

    Her BBFSCIP with me was YMMV and no upsell. I think first time was covered, but the other visits were BBFS. Lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and practically forced MSOG out of me. Not really sure on Greek, but I wouldn't be surprised if she allows it. Her current rates are absolutely ridiculous as well with $160/ hr and none of that VIP upgrade crap. Not really sure on her current menu, but let's hope it has remained the same.
    Oh wow! I was thinking about her. I have a bunch of vids in my dropbox of her sucking dick. I should get those out.

  14. #17935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Not worth it!

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%233663%3B-) -%26%23127801%3 B-Petite-Athletic-Sweetheart%26%23127801%3 B-Girl-Next-Door-with-a-Naughty-Side-%26%23128536%3 B-Text-323-607-8599.

    The number of upgrades available make me suspect BBFS is on the table.
    She totally lame, brags about the greatest tits on the board, but won't let you touch them, very mechanical and fake, "taboo special" is Greek, but just barely takes the tip, keeps her hand in the way so you can't deep stroke her. Not worth the money at all.

  15. #17934
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Blown up the best I could without distortion. Not sure but definitely not a finger.
    I was thinking of visiting her today, but with her using her old pictures in newer posts, rather concerning. Anyone have any thoughts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape