Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 37361
-
04-25-22 13:53 #24881Senior Member

Posts: 242There were previous reports of her cash and dash. I tried to contact her last year and she asked for a deposit so I didn't follow up.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 13:20 #24880Senior Member

Posts: 155Anyone meet this one?
-
04-25-22 13:12 #24879Senior Member

Posts: 400My point was not that people would call random numbers although I don't put it past some of the people on here. But that making it particularly convoluted is like to result in arithmetic errors that will result in people close but off. You should have heard the phone calls when a friend of mine had a number that was "goo-dhed" by keypad lettering.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 12:13 #24878Senior Member

Posts: 581Amen Brother!
I totally understand. If they didn't have the number to start with they should have moved on. No need to hit up random numbers.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:55 #24877Senior Member

Posts: 138Here you go bro.
This her right?
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/042928918637
-
04-25-22 09:43 #24876Senior Member

Posts: 484I am just abiding by the rules. Posting numbers is forbidden. I gave a way of identifying the right number (it ended in 10) and a simple way to determine the new number. If you didn't have the number ending in 10 you could not figure the new number out. As for taking shit, it's not the first time and honestly, I could care less. I am here to get laid not argue with folks.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 08:32 #24875Senior Member

Posts: 1449Naomi
Has anybody seen her lately. I saw her and her roommate probably 2 yrs ago at a house in Westend. She was pretty and her roommate was absolutely the prettiest I've ever had. Think I paid $$$ for both for hr. But again I'm sure prices have gone up. Not sure if she's alone or not but was definitely worth it. Be safe and thanks.
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2120263
-
04-24-22 18:00 #24874Senior Member

Posts: 1333Where to Start?
First you have to know the correct starting point. Multiple posts indicate people asking if the number they had was still good, and they all had different numbers. So a bunch of guys calling random numbers is retarded.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 17:20 #24873Senior Member

Posts: 49Staxx
Not sure why I was hesitant to dream about Staxx but I finally got the chance this afternoon. Easy setup. Great experience. I will say that the incense does stick to your clothes but I liked the smell. Everything else has already been said. Late to the party but glad I could finally join the club.
-
04-24-22 17:15 #24872Senior Member

Posts: 48Mizz watts
This infamous lady of the night is back from vacation and eager to get back to work. Paid her a visit this morning and am happy to say that she drained about to weeks of backup out of my balls and all over her face. Outstanding work as always and the facial was a pleasant change from the usual cim swallow. Good lord I've missed her LOL. Same trailer down in chesterfield, same monkey issues, but all in all great job. $ for qv but I was there for 45 and she very slowly and sloppy worked my knob for about 30. Happy hunting! Couldn't find link when I went back but she's on stg. New # tho.
-
04-24-22 15:41 #24871Senior Member

Posts: 581I broke the code!
I can't believe the shit you got for this! Lmaof. I guess being lazy is what makes us monger! Now we know. Thanks for the info caught up with the Greek freak once again.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 13:28 #24870Senior Member

Posts: 171I'm Batman
What am I? Batman?! Ok BBJ AKA THE RIDDLER.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 10:37 #24869Senior Member

Posts: 4002 objections
1) only helpful if you have one particular phone of hers from the last 6 months. Good luck with that.
2) It's like you want hobbyists to call civilian numbers throughout Va beach and solicit them. Not cool.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 23:42 #24868Senior Member

Posts: 37Dude no one can get that. Making word problems is NOT your specialty.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 20:45 #24867Senior Member

Posts: 1449Lmao my head hurts trying to subtract and add this from that LOL. J / k no idea how to 69 either LOL I always get the butt end. Thanks brother got to make fun sometimes life's too short. Be safe.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




