Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 833 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 333 733 783 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 883 933 1333 1833 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    My point was not that people would call random numbers although I don't put it past some of the people on here. But that making it particularly convoluted is like to result in arithmetic errors that will result in people close but off. You should have heard the phone calls when a friend of mine had a number that was "goo-dhed" by keypad lettering.
    Ditto didn't have original number so didn't give 2 fucks. Thought it was a fun way of revealing the number without revealing the number. People take this way too serious. This is suppose to be fun enjoy while you can. Be safe why'all.

  2. #24885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    She just cash and dashed on me.
    Sorry you lost the green but you didn't miss much in the way of service. She was fun when she first showed up but last time I had her she was raggedly skinny and made zero effort for the money. And even worse, 2 days later she texted accusing me of ripping her off and threatening to send "my peoples" to collect. I sent back a picture of my dog and 5 guns. And never had any company so I guess "my peoples" were busy. Fuck that broad.

  3. #24884

    Karma

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/674144531307

    I met this girl recently. Contact was difficult as it took 2 days to set the date up, but this was due to phone / app issues. Met at a private residence on Southside. She has a roommate but he stayed out of the way. She was the girl in the photos and had a pretty face. Kind of looked like Stella. She was very friendly and accomodating, willing to please, and took direction well. I do recommend telling her what you want for a tailored experience. The head was great and the view in k9 fantastic. Damage was 180 for an hr. Would definitely repeat.

  4. #24883

    Weekend

    I saw her over the weekend. She's lost a lot of weight not as thick as she used to be. Services was OK but it could have have been better. Didn't see anyone else around as far a another female. She seems depressed just going to the motion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately. I saw her and her roommate probably 2 yrs ago at a house in Westend. She was pretty and her roommate was absolutely the prettiest I've ever had. Think I paid $$$ for both for hr. But again I'm sure prices have gone up. Not sure if she's alone or not but was definitely worth it. Be safe and thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2120263

  5. #24882
    She just cash and dashed on me.

  6. #24881
    There were previous reports of her cash and dash. I tried to contact her last year and she asked for a deposit so I didn't follow up.

  7. #24880

  8. #24879
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    First you have to know the correct starting point. Multiple posts indicate people asking if the number they had was still good, and they all had different numbers. So a bunch of guys calling random numbers is retarded.
    My point was not that people would call random numbers although I don't put it past some of the people on here. But that making it particularly convoluted is like to result in arithmetic errors that will result in people close but off. You should have heard the phone calls when a friend of mine had a number that was "goo-dhed" by keypad lettering.

  9. #24878

    Amen Brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I am just abiding by the rules. Posting numbers is forbidden. I gave a way of identifying the right number (it ended in 10) and a simple way to determine the new number. If you didn't have the number ending in 10 you could not figure the new number out. As for taking shit, it's not the first time and honestly, I could care less. I am here to get laid not argue with folks.
    I totally understand. If they didn't have the number to start with they should have moved on. No need to hit up random numbers.

  10. #24877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Here you go bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately. I saw her and her roommate probably 2 yrs ago at a house in Westend. She was pretty and her roommate was absolutely the prettiest I've ever had. Think I paid $$$ for both for hr. But again I'm sure prices have gone up. Not sure if she's alone or not but was definitely worth it. Be safe and thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2120263
    This her right?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/042928918637

  11. #24876
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe the shit you got for this! Lmaof. I guess being lazy is what makes us monger! Now we know. Thanks for the info caught up with the Greek freak once again.
    I am just abiding by the rules. Posting numbers is forbidden. I gave a way of identifying the right number (it ended in 10) and a simple way to determine the new number. If you didn't have the number ending in 10 you could not figure the new number out. As for taking shit, it's not the first time and honestly, I could care less. I am here to get laid not argue with folks.

  12. #24875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Naomi

    Has anybody seen her lately. I saw her and her roommate probably 2 yrs ago at a house in Westend. She was pretty and her roommate was absolutely the prettiest I've ever had. Think I paid $$$ for both for hr. But again I'm sure prices have gone up. Not sure if she's alone or not but was definitely worth it. Be safe and thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2120263

  13. #24874

    Where to Start?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe the shit you got for this! Lmaof. I guess being lazy is what makes us monger! Now we know. Thanks for the info caught up with the Greek freak once again.
    First you have to know the correct starting point. Multiple posts indicate people asking if the number they had was still good, and they all had different numbers. So a bunch of guys calling random numbers is retarded.

  14. #24873

    Staxx

    Not sure why I was hesitant to dream about Staxx but I finally got the chance this afternoon. Easy setup. Great experience. I will say that the incense does stick to your clothes but I liked the smell. Everything else has already been said. Late to the party but glad I could finally join the club.

  15. #24872

    Mizz watts

    This infamous lady of the night is back from vacation and eager to get back to work. Paid her a visit this morning and am happy to say that she drained about to weeks of backup out of my balls and all over her face. Outstanding work as always and the facial was a pleasant change from the usual cim swallow. Good lord I've missed her LOL. Same trailer down in chesterfield, same monkey issues, but all in all great job. $ for qv but I was there for 45 and she very slowly and sloppy worked my knob for about 30. Happy hunting! Couldn't find link when I went back but she's on stg. New # tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape