Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 834 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 884 934 1334 1834 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 37368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24873

    Staxx

    Not sure why I was hesitant to dream about Staxx but I finally got the chance this afternoon. Easy setup. Great experience. I will say that the incense does stick to your clothes but I liked the smell. Everything else has already been said. Late to the party but glad I could finally join the club.

  2. #24872

    Mizz watts

    This infamous lady of the night is back from vacation and eager to get back to work. Paid her a visit this morning and am happy to say that she drained about to weeks of backup out of my balls and all over her face. Outstanding work as always and the facial was a pleasant change from the usual cim swallow. Good lord I've missed her LOL. Same trailer down in chesterfield, same monkey issues, but all in all great job. $ for qv but I was there for 45 and she very slowly and sloppy worked my knob for about 30. Happy hunting! Couldn't find link when I went back but she's on stg. New # tho.

  3. #24871

    I broke the code!

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?
    I can't believe the shit you got for this! Lmaof. I guess being lazy is what makes us monger! Now we know. Thanks for the info caught up with the Greek freak once again.

  4. #24870

    I'm Batman

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?
    What am I? Batman?! Ok BBJ AKA THE RIDDLER.

  5. #24869

    2 objections

    1) only helpful if you have one particular phone of hers from the last 6 months. Good luck with that.

    2) It's like you want hobbyists to call civilian numbers throughout Va beach and solicit them. Not cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?

  6. #24868
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?
    Dude no one can get that. Making word problems is NOT your specialty.

  7. #24867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?
    Lmao my head hurts trying to subtract and add this from that LOL. J / k no idea how to 69 either LOL I always get the butt end. Thanks brother got to make fun sometimes life's too short. Be safe.

  8. #24866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Damnit my brain spinning

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?
    You going to make a drunk man do math on a Saturday night?

  9. #24865

    Greek Freak Special

    Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?

  10. #24864
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    It says 105 lbs. You might want to get your ryes chrcked. Just kidding. LOL.
    LOL I saw that also. When I messaged her she said 22 and 95 lbs.

  11. #24863
    Quote Originally Posted by August23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled?? Says she's 22,95 lbs LOL.

    https://rubmd.com/richmond-va/f69717...9-504b9eaea181
    It says 105 lbs. You might want to get your ryes chrcked. Just kidding. LOL.

  12. #24862
    Quote Originally Posted by August23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled?? Says she's 22,95 lbs LOL.

    https://rubmd.com/richmond-va/f69717...9-504b9eaea181
    She probably meant Kilos, or it was a typo.

  13. #24861
    Quote Originally Posted by MmJay710  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this girl legit? I'm going to do some research.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/80255799
    100% fake! In the time it took you to post this you could of done a quick Google image search.

  14. #24860

    Acs commerce avoid

    Trash ACS right now. Avoid at all costs. Save your money. I am a huge fan of acs but this one just ruined it for a month. Monkey paws (I think I used it right), zero effort, complete lack of anything. Should have gone with staxx and I still might tonight if she answers.

  15. #24859

    Asian

    Has anyone sampled?? Says she's 22,95 lbs LOL.

    https://rubmd.com/richmond-va/f69717...9-504b9eaea181

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape