Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 1151
-
04-25-22 08:17 #716Senior Member

Posts: 128Ad on her in Rome
Check out posts number 506 thru 511 starting on 4-26-2021 you will see pics of her and some info. She is in Rome.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 15:29 #715Senior Member

Posts: 286Passing through Dalton
Saw this one posting as passing through Dalton, thought if she is legit, might try and catch her sometime.
Anyone have information on her? Think I saw ads for Rome.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...t/282317740453
Thanks.
-
04-24-22 14:14 #714Senior Member

Posts: 128Ghosted twice
Ghosted twice by this girl.
I will admit, it was early morning, but communication was good up to the time I got to the hotel, even knocked on the door.
https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...s/595940682488
-
04-18-22 10:21 #713Regular Member

Posts: 11A dam shame. I've seen here once. It was worth but definitely would look past her or be very cautious.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 08:33 #712Senior Member

Posts: 226Massages and more Nikki SCAM
So I've seen Nikki probably 7 or 8 times and always had a good time beating her back out. When I was in the Rome area, I'd text and we'd meet up usually right away and no issues. A friend that is new to the hobby wanted a sure thing so I sent him her number. She responded and met up with him at same place on west side of Rome I've met her at several times before. She met him at the door and said she was locked out and needed to pay for the room. So, being a newbie he gave her the money and she bailed. He called and I told him to take the L and to never give money up front. So, in the past she's been solid but I guess she's no longer that way. Stay away.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/78771760
-
04-17-22 00:58 #711Regular Member

Posts: 11She was by the marthaberry area and wanted me to take her to rockmart road. I went to bed after a shower, called 3 times and asked when I was coming by. Probably tweaked or so. Perhaps I'll bite. No online or deposit was asked when I texted her.
Originally Posted by DMosley
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 18:35 #710Senior Member

Posts: 40Fake. Look at rates versus her pics
Clearly this another one looking for a deposit or online BS.
Originally Posted by PilsenLatin
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 00:34 #709Regular Member

Posts: 11New grl in Rome?
Has anyone heard anything / seen her. She seems new.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/79645229
-
04-15-22 14:29 #708Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks!
You gentlemen saved me a trip to Calhoun. I was texting Karmen and after seeing these posts, I'll move on. She did offer BBFS too which is a preference of mine.
Originally Posted by UmkleMickie
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 08:29 #707Senior Member

Posts: 63Karmen has been around a very long time. Seen her a couple times few years ago. She must have taken time off (jail or whatever) she has always advertised on stg back then and had room over at motel on 20 where a couple of them hanged out she gives a decent BBBJ cim. That's all we ever did. Pictures don't show how heavy she is. There is much better out there.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
Glad to see Stacey didn't cancel on you. Doesn't surprise me that she's heavier than pics suggest. They all do that in Cartersville. My guess is her room was up by truck stop.
-
04-11-22 08:33 #706Senior Member

Posts: 226Stacy
So I finally met up with this girl. Her ad is no longer up so I couldn't post the link. She usually goes by Stacy and advertises as a mature blonde, 43, etc. Got up with her last week at a notel in Cartersville. Was passing through and texted on a whim and she responded immediately. So within 20 min I was in her room. This girl is way bigger than the pics show, and may have been decent looking at one time. Prob 5'10 and around 200. Walked in and she did the whole non cop verification grab bs. Straight to business, BBBJ to start and it was really good, good suction, hand motion, and depth. Didn't have a lot of time, went to mish and just pounded out till finish. Won't repeat, but if I did, would be head only. Room was smoky, but otherwise clean. Qv 80.
Originally Posted by UmkleMickie
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 18:04 #705Senior Member

Posts: 286Sexy Kelli
Thanks for the information. I had seen several comments before that she was a rip off artist and to stay away, you are the first I have seen differently. Good to know.
Originally Posted by Pfdg2014
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 11:35 #704Senior Member

Posts: 286Goes by Karmen
Anyone have information on this one:
https://escort13.com/post/64825188?currentPage=1
Goes by Karmen, advertises Cartersville / Calhoun / Dalton. Haven't gotten any details from her yet, but may TOFTT unless someone has information to the contrary.
-
03-31-22 07:49 #703Senior Member

Posts: 1149Thumbs up for Macy
Just what to stick in an up vote on Macy. When she comes back to Dalton I am going to make an attempt to see her.
Originally Posted by UmkleMickie
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 06:45 #702Senior Member

Posts: 63I use to have a job where I got to know most the chicks in Cartersville. I've known her quite a while because of that. Your not the first. (I've never seen her) I know of several she's done that shit to. You saw her at motel on 20 right? She does her business there but lives somewhere else. Her life sucks because she can't stay away from ding ding machines. You'll catch her at one over by pizza hut in Cartersville if you want to confront her. She lives across parking lot with some dim wit. There is a lot of garbage in Cartersville. I generally don't do Cartersville because I know many of them. Macy was the exception. She's here now and absolutely crushes the competition. My ATF appears once in a blue moon in Rome. You ever see the ad for Sarah in Rome and she's available, give her a shot. I use to see her weekly. Man that girl could ride.
Originally Posted by GreyBeard57
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






