Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Ad on her in Rome

    Check out posts number 506 thru 511 starting on 4-26-2021 you will see pics of her and some info. She is in Rome.

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one posting as passing through Dalton, thought if she is legit, might try and catch her sometime.

    Anyone have information on her? Think I saw ads for Rome.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...t/282317740453

    Thanks.

  2. #715

    Passing through Dalton

    Saw this one posting as passing through Dalton, thought if she is legit, might try and catch her sometime.

    Anyone have information on her? Think I saw ads for Rome.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...t/282317740453

    Thanks.

  3. #714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Ghosted twice

    Ghosted twice by this girl.

    I will admit, it was early morning, but communication was good up to the time I got to the hotel, even knocked on the door.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...s/595940682488

  4. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen Nikki probably 7 or 8 times and always had a good time beating her back out. When I was in the Rome area, I'd text and we'd meet up usually right away and no issues. A friend that is new to the hobby wanted a sure thing so I sent him her number. She responded and met up with him at same place on west side of Rome I've met her at several times before. She met him at the door and said she was locked out and needed to pay for the room. So, being a newbie he gave her the money and she bailed. He called and I told him to take the L and to never give money up front. So, in the past she's been solid but I guess she's no longer that way. Stay away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/78771760
    A dam shame. I've seen here once. It was worth but definitely would look past her or be very cautious.

  5. #712

    Massages and more Nikki SCAM

    So I've seen Nikki probably 7 or 8 times and always had a good time beating her back out. When I was in the Rome area, I'd text and we'd meet up usually right away and no issues. A friend that is new to the hobby wanted a sure thing so I sent him her number. She responded and met up with him at same place on west side of Rome I've met her at several times before. She met him at the door and said she was locked out and needed to pay for the room. So, being a newbie he gave her the money and she bailed. He called and I told him to take the L and to never give money up front. So, in the past she's been solid but I guess she's no longer that way. Stay away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/78771760

  6. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by DMosley  [View Original Post]
    Clearly this another one looking for a deposit or online BS.
    She was by the marthaberry area and wanted me to take her to rockmart road. I went to bed after a shower, called 3 times and asked when I was coming by. Probably tweaked or so. Perhaps I'll bite. No online or deposit was asked when I texted her.

  7. #710

    Fake. Look at rates versus her pics

    Clearly this another one looking for a deposit or online BS.

    Quote Originally Posted by PilsenLatin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything / seen her. She seems new.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/79645229

  8. #709

    New grl in Rome?

    Has anyone heard anything / seen her. She seems new.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/79645229

  9. #708

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by UmkleMickie  [View Original Post]
    Karmen has been around a very long time. Seen her a couple times few years ago. She must have taken time off (jail or whatever) she has always advertised on stg back then and had room over at motel on 20 where a couple of them hanged out she gives a decent BBBJ cim. That's all we ever did. Pictures don't show how heavy she is. There is much better out there.

    Glad to see Stacey didn't cancel on you. Doesn't surprise me that she's heavier than pics suggest. They all do that in Cartersville. My guess is her room was up by truck stop.
    You gentlemen saved me a trip to Calhoun. I was texting Karmen and after seeing these posts, I'll move on. She did offer BBFS too which is a preference of mine.

  10. #707
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on this one:

    https://escort13.com/post/64825188?currentPage=1

    Goes by Karmen, advertises Cartersville / Calhoun / Dalton. Haven't gotten any details from her yet, but may TOFTT unless someone has information to the contrary.
    Karmen has been around a very long time. Seen her a couple times few years ago. She must have taken time off (jail or whatever) she has always advertised on stg back then and had room over at motel on 20 where a couple of them hanged out she gives a decent BBBJ cim. That's all we ever did. Pictures don't show how heavy she is. There is much better out there.

    Glad to see Stacey didn't cancel on you. Doesn't surprise me that she's heavier than pics suggest. They all do that in Cartersville. My guess is her room was up by truck stop.

  11. #706

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by UmkleMickie  [View Original Post]
    Number 1 will cancel before you get there. Total waste of time.
    So I finally met up with this girl. Her ad is no longer up so I couldn't post the link. She usually goes by Stacy and advertises as a mature blonde, 43, etc. Got up with her last week at a notel in Cartersville. Was passing through and texted on a whim and she responded immediately. So within 20 min I was in her room. This girl is way bigger than the pics show, and may have been decent looking at one time. Prob 5'10 and around 200. Walked in and she did the whole non cop verification grab bs. Straight to business, BBBJ to start and it was really good, good suction, hand motion, and depth. Didn't have a lot of time, went to mish and just pounded out till finish. Won't repeat, but if I did, would be head only. Room was smoky, but otherwise clean. Qv 80.

  12. #705

    Sexy Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by Pfdg2014  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see any reviews based on her name so I toftt (I think? Texted and she asked me to verify I was legit right away so I did the same. She came back with what I asked very quick. $$40 HH outcall to my hotel. She came in and felt me up to ease our minds as an LE check. I am typically right to business and she followed along. CBJ which I typically don't like, but was discussed before hand so I let it be. Still was pretty good considering. I usually last quite a while even with BBBJ but had to have her slow down LOL (I've also been traveling for a week and this is the first time something has actually worked out). Did some DATY because she was clean. She was into it the entire time. Did some covered mish and cg until I finished in the bag. Nice and tight, cg wasn't mind blowing but she did do some work while up there. She did warn me ahead of time she may get tired quick, but then again what woman doesn't? We talked for a few minutes and she was in her way. I'm only here for a couple more days so I will most likely repeat. She was on point with communication and when I asked when she would be here (mind you I told her asap when she asked when) she said she wasn't far away and was already driving towards me. I had to quick jump in the shower.

    She's definitely a little cutie and cares that you're taken care of.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...s/741012609094
    Thanks for the information. I had seen several comments before that she was a rip off artist and to stay away, you are the first I have seen differently. Good to know.

  13. #704

    Goes by Karmen

    Anyone have information on this one:

    https://escort13.com/post/64825188?currentPage=1

    Goes by Karmen, advertises Cartersville / Calhoun / Dalton. Haven't gotten any details from her yet, but may TOFTT unless someone has information to the contrary.

  14. #703

    Thumbs up for Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by UmkleMickie  [View Original Post]
    I use to have a job where I got to know most the chicks in Cartersville. I've known her quite a while because of that. Your not the first. (I've never seen her) I know of several she's done that shit to. You saw her at motel on 20 right? She does her business there but lives somewhere else. Her life sucks because she can't stay away from ding ding machines. You'll catch her at one over by pizza hut in Cartersville if you want to confront her. She lives across parking lot with some dim wit. There is a lot of garbage in Cartersville. I generally don't do Cartersville because I know many of them. Macy was the exception. She's here now and absolutely crushes the competition. My ATF appears once in a blue moon in Rome. You ever see the ad for Sarah in Rome and she's available, give her a shot. I use to see her weekly. Man that girl could ride.
    Just what to stick in an up vote on Macy. When she comes back to Dalton I am going to make an attempt to see her.

  15. #702
    I use to have a job where I got to know most the chicks in Cartersville. I've known her quite a while because of that. Your not the first. (I've never seen her) I know of several she's done that shit to. You saw her at motel on 20 right? She does her business there but lives somewhere else. Her life sucks because she can't stay away from ding ding machines. You'll catch her at one over by pizza hut in Cartersville if you want to confront her. She lives across parking lot with some dim wit. There is a lot of garbage in Cartersville. I generally don't do Cartersville because I know many of them. Macy was the exception. She's here now and absolutely crushes the competition. My ATF appears once in a blue moon in Rome. You ever see the ad for Sarah in Rome and she's available, give her a shot. I use to see her weekly. Man that girl could ride.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyBeard57  [View Original Post]
    Do not go see this girl. She will try and find a way to rip you off! Had appointment with me for hh visit and left my roses on the tv stand, sat on the bed and she started crying the blues to me. Sad life, blah, blah, blah. We take clothes off and she asks for my condom and says I can't use that brand and tells me I need to go to the store to get a different one. I'm like you have got to be kidding me. I'm fully erect now and told I have to go get a condom from the store?? I get dressed and look quickly for my roses, but of course they were gone. She promises me she is legit, and I know for sure that at one time she was or I would never have seen her, but of course I go to the store and she doesn't answer door when I get back. Texts me a few minutes later and says her boyfriend showed up and she would make it up to me. Bull!! Been seeing these lovely women for 2 years now, never had a problem before. Don't give a crap about the roses, just don't want anyone else to get ripped off!

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...h/490375722601

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape