Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 1151
-
03-30-22 00:21 #701Senior Member

Posts: 39Sexii Kelli
Didn't see any reviews based on her name so I toftt (I think? Texted and she asked me to verify I was legit right away so I did the same. She came back with what I asked very quick. $$40 HH outcall to my hotel. She came in and felt me up to ease our minds as an LE check. I am typically right to business and she followed along. CBJ which I typically don't like, but was discussed before hand so I let it be. Still was pretty good considering. I usually last quite a while even with BBBJ but had to have her slow down LOL (I've also been traveling for a week and this is the first time something has actually worked out). Did some DATY because she was clean. She was into it the entire time. Did some covered mish and cg until I finished in the bag. Nice and tight, cg wasn't mind blowing but she did do some work while up there. She did warn me ahead of time she may get tired quick, but then again what woman doesn't? We talked for a few minutes and she was in her way. I'm only here for a couple more days so I will most likely repeat. She was on point with communication and when I asked when she would be here (mind you I told her asap when she asked when) she said she wasn't far away and was already driving towards me. I had to quick jump in the shower.
She's definitely a little cutie and cares that you're taken care of.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...s/741012609094
-
03-28-22 16:57 #700Regular Member

Posts: 17Felicity
Felicity will be in Cartersville again Tuesday evening. Pretty well reviewed in Chattanooga area. Just a heads up if you've been looking to see her.
-
03-27-22 21:26 #699Senior Member

Posts: 63Started off with a fantastic BBBJ. I tried the DATY then cowgirl till finish. Her on top was amazing. She's damn good at what she does.
Originally Posted by AssLover1979
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 20:27 #698Senior Member

Posts: 40Sad NW Ga
So sad when TVs look better than the ladies. Macy is great. Absolutely. And I wish I was closer to Rome, seems several good choices. However, in the Jasper / Ellijay area it is a big ZERO. Seems ripe for someone to give us a try. Glad to be the first and make it worthwhile. If anyone has an UTR, please reach out. Thanks.
-
03-25-22 18:52 #697Senior Member

Posts: 217Can you share details
It's always nice to know what your session was like. BBBJ, daty, good positions, etc.
Originally Posted by UmkleMickie
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-23-22 23:23 #696Senior Member

Posts: 63I finally got the pleasure of seeing Macy on Wednesday afternoon in Cartersville. She's a class above any of the girls in Cartersville. I was so comfortable with her as I felt we were long lost friends. She is the real deal and goes above and beyond. It was one of the best dreams I've had in a very long time. That chick goes out of her way to make it all about you. She's going to be my regular.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 01:54 #695Senior Member

Posts: 63Number 1 will cancel before you get there. Total waste of time. I know number 2 she's real but I've never tried her because I knew her outside this stuff. There's not a lot of quality ladies in cartersville. Tried reaching out to Macy tonight but she must be busy. I've not had the pleasure of meeting her yet.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 08:59 #694Senior Member

Posts: 286In Cartersville
So, was in Cartersville yesterday, had done my best to do some homework, try to get things worked out best I could. Didn't go exactly as planned but it is what it is.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
1. Based on some comments on her, her ad and such, decided to pass, didn't contact her.
2. Contacted her on Wednesday, day before. Told her I was interested in something after lunch on Thursday. She replied, "Would need a deposit". I didn't respond to that. About 12:30 on Thursday, texted was finishing lunch, are you available. Granted, I understand. Took her a couple of hours to respond, yes but by then I had moved on.
3. Contacted her on Wednesday, too, similar message. Pretty prompt response, very positive, seemed like everything was good to go. Total Ghost. Messaged couple of times, nothing. Even later texted hope to try another time. Ghost.
4. Had seen a post in Chattanooga, that https://callescort.org/706-426-9361 was in Cartersville, coming to Chattanooga on Sunday. Took a shot with her. She was not in C'ville at the moment. Seemed very nice, probably try her in the future.
So, while I was waiting on responses, drove around Cartersville. Backup plan was 7. Wound up on Tennesse street, saw J Essence, decided to give it a try. Was a fun trip. Spent time with Nana. Petite. Very good time. So all in all, not too bad a trip.
-
03-15-22 09:52 #693Senior Member

Posts: 226Had an appt set up with first girl but she canceled last minute and something was off about her. And I've seen the third one several times. It's usually for top only, BBBJCIM for 60 and worth it. The FS is good too, she can take an absolute pounding.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 23:39 #692Senior Member

Posts: 61I've never seen the first two ads. The girl in the last ad is real and has been reviewed by other members. I have tried to see her a couple times with no luck.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 16:59 #691Senior Member

Posts: 68I've been wondering the same thing. Report back if you try it out.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 14:03 #690Senior Member

Posts: 286One more to the list
Based on her pictures, this one is smoking hot. Any info, if not, may have to TOFTT.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
https://cartersville.skipthegames.co...y/208642450878
-
03-14-22 11:49 #689Senior Member

Posts: 286Looking in Cartersville Area
Here are a some I am looking at, any feedback would be appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/76989855
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/77074171
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...u/997733966891
I'm in Dalton, but traveling down that way. If I can't get anything lined up, probably just get a massage. If you are more comfortable with a PM, by all means do so.
Thanks.
-
03-13-22 10:44 #688Senior Member

Posts: 34New girl?
I've seen this ad popping up a lot in the last few weeks. Just wondering if anyone has reviewed her. https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...c/059003326127.
-
03-11-22 16:25 #687Senior Member

Posts: 286Macy
Hey, actually seen her, in Dalton. I don't know if that's home base or not, but she's been around this area for a while. I agree, she is top notch fun. Would like to diversify though if there is anyone else in the Cartersville area worth a visit.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




