Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #701

    Sexii Kelli

    Didn't see any reviews based on her name so I toftt (I think? Texted and she asked me to verify I was legit right away so I did the same. She came back with what I asked very quick. $$40 HH outcall to my hotel. She came in and felt me up to ease our minds as an LE check. I am typically right to business and she followed along. CBJ which I typically don't like, but was discussed before hand so I let it be. Still was pretty good considering. I usually last quite a while even with BBBJ but had to have her slow down LOL (I've also been traveling for a week and this is the first time something has actually worked out). Did some DATY because she was clean. She was into it the entire time. Did some covered mish and cg until I finished in the bag. Nice and tight, cg wasn't mind blowing but she did do some work while up there. She did warn me ahead of time she may get tired quick, but then again what woman doesn't? We talked for a few minutes and she was in her way. I'm only here for a couple more days so I will most likely repeat. She was on point with communication and when I asked when she would be here (mind you I told her asap when she asked when) she said she wasn't far away and was already driving towards me. I had to quick jump in the shower.

    She's definitely a little cutie and cares that you're taken care of.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...s/741012609094

  2. #700

    Felicity

    Felicity will be in Cartersville again Tuesday evening. Pretty well reviewed in Chattanooga area. Just a heads up if you've been looking to see her.

  3. #699
    Started off with a fantastic BBBJ. I tried the DATY then cowgirl till finish. Her on top was amazing. She's damn good at what she does.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover1979  [View Original Post]
    It's always nice to know what your session was like. BBBJ, daty, good positions, etc.

    Thanks.

  4. #698

    Sad NW Ga

    So sad when TVs look better than the ladies. Macy is great. Absolutely. And I wish I was closer to Rome, seems several good choices. However, in the Jasper / Ellijay area it is a big ZERO. Seems ripe for someone to give us a try. Glad to be the first and make it worthwhile. If anyone has an UTR, please reach out. Thanks.

  5. #697

    Can you share details

    Quote Originally Posted by UmkleMickie  [View Original Post]
    I finally got the pleasure of seeing Macy on Wednesday afternoon in Cartersville. She's a class above any of the girls in Cartersville. I was so comfortable with her as I felt we were long lost friends. She is the real deal and goes above and beyond. It was one of the best dreams I've had in a very long time. That chick goes out of her way to make it all about you. She's going to be my regular.
    It's always nice to know what your session was like. BBBJ, daty, good positions, etc.

    Thanks.

  6. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Hey, actually seen her, in Dalton. I don't know if that's home base or not, but she's been around this area for a while. I agree, she is top notch fun. Would like to diversify though if there is anyone else in the Cartersville area worth a visit.
    I finally got the pleasure of seeing Macy on Wednesday afternoon in Cartersville. She's a class above any of the girls in Cartersville. I was so comfortable with her as I felt we were long lost friends. She is the real deal and goes above and beyond. It was one of the best dreams I've had in a very long time. That chick goes out of her way to make it all about you. She's going to be my regular.

  7. #695
    Number 1 will cancel before you get there. Total waste of time. I know number 2 she's real but I've never tried her because I knew her outside this stuff. There's not a lot of quality ladies in cartersville. Tried reaching out to Macy tonight but she must be busy. I've not had the pleasure of meeting her yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    So, was in Cartersville yesterday, had done my best to do some homework, try to get things worked out best I could. Didn't go exactly as planned but it is what it is.

    1. Based on some comments on her, her ad and such, decided to pass, didn't contact her.

    2. Contacted her on Wednesday, day before. Told her I was interested in something after lunch on Thursday. She replied, "Would need a deposit". I didn't respond to that. About 12:30 on Thursday, texted was finishing lunch, are you available. Granted, I understand. Took her a couple of hours to respond, yes but by then I had moved on.

    3. Contacted her on Wednesday, too, similar message. Pretty prompt response, very positive, seemed like everything was good to go. Total Ghost. Messaged couple of times, nothing. Even later texted hope to try another time. Ghost.

    4. Had seen a post in Chattanooga, that https://callescort.org/706-426-9361 was in Cartersville, coming to Chattanooga on Sunday. Took a shot with her. She was not in C'ville at the moment. Seemed very nice, probably try her in the future.

    So, while I was waiting on responses, drove around Cartersville. Backup plan was 7. Wound up on Tennesse street, saw J Essence, decided to give it a try. Was a fun trip. Spent time with Nana. Petite. Very good time. So all in all, not too bad a trip.

  8. #694

    In Cartersville

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Here are a some I am looking at, any feedback would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/76989855

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/77074171

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...u/997733966891

    I'm in Dalton, but traveling down that way. If I can't get anything lined up, probably just get a massage. If you are more comfortable with a PM, by all means do so.

    Thanks.
    So, was in Cartersville yesterday, had done my best to do some homework, try to get things worked out best I could. Didn't go exactly as planned but it is what it is.

    1. Based on some comments on her, her ad and such, decided to pass, didn't contact her.

    2. Contacted her on Wednesday, day before. Told her I was interested in something after lunch on Thursday. She replied, "Would need a deposit". I didn't respond to that. About 12:30 on Thursday, texted was finishing lunch, are you available. Granted, I understand. Took her a couple of hours to respond, yes but by then I had moved on.

    3. Contacted her on Wednesday, too, similar message. Pretty prompt response, very positive, seemed like everything was good to go. Total Ghost. Messaged couple of times, nothing. Even later texted hope to try another time. Ghost.

    4. Had seen a post in Chattanooga, that https://callescort.org/706-426-9361 was in Cartersville, coming to Chattanooga on Sunday. Took a shot with her. She was not in C'ville at the moment. Seemed very nice, probably try her in the future.

    So, while I was waiting on responses, drove around Cartersville. Backup plan was 7. Wound up on Tennesse street, saw J Essence, decided to give it a try. Was a fun trip. Spent time with Nana. Petite. Very good time. So all in all, not too bad a trip.

  9. #693
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Here are a some I am looking at, any feedback would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/76989855

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/77074171

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...u/997733966891

    I'm in Dalton, but traveling down that way. If I can't get anything lined up, probably just get a massage. If you are more comfortable with a PM, by all means do so.

    Thanks.
    Had an appt set up with first girl but she canceled last minute and something was off about her. And I've seen the third one several times. It's usually for top only, BBBJCIM for 60 and worth it. The FS is good too, she can take an absolute pounding.

  10. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Here are a some I am looking at, any feedback would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/76989855

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/77074171

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...u/997733966891

    I'm in Dalton, but traveling down that way. If I can't get anything lined up, probably just get a massage. If you are more comfortable with a PM, by all means do so.

    Thanks.
    I've never seen the first two ads. The girl in the last ad is real and has been reviewed by other members. I have tried to see her a couple times with no luck.

  11. #691
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Based on her pictures, this one is smoking hot. Any info, if not, may have to TOFTT.

    https://cartersville.skipthegames.co...y/208642450878
    I've been wondering the same thing. Report back if you try it out.

  12. #690

    One more to the list

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Here are a some I am looking at, any feedback would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/76989855

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/77074171

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...u/997733966891

    I'm in Dalton, but traveling down that way. If I can't get anything lined up, probably just get a massage. If you are more comfortable with a PM, by all means do so.

    Thanks.
    Based on her pictures, this one is smoking hot. Any info, if not, may have to TOFTT.

    https://cartersville.skipthegames.co...y/208642450878

  13. #689

    Looking in Cartersville Area

    Here are a some I am looking at, any feedback would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/76989855

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/77074171

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...u/997733966891

    I'm in Dalton, but traveling down that way. If I can't get anything lined up, probably just get a massage. If you are more comfortable with a PM, by all means do so.

    Thanks.

  14. #688

    New girl?

    I've seen this ad popping up a lot in the last few weeks. Just wondering if anyone has reviewed her. https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...c/059003326127.

  15. #687

    Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    If you can get a date with this one it will be well worth the visit. Looks better in person, DFK, BBBJ

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...?keywords=macy

    Pilot.
    Hey, actually seen her, in Dalton. I don't know if that's home base or not, but she's been around this area for a while. I agree, she is top notch fun. Would like to diversify though if there is anyone else in the Cartersville area worth a visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape