Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 833 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 333 733 783 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 883 933 1333 1833 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24881
    There were previous reports of her cash and dash. I tried to contact her last year and she asked for a deposit so I didn't follow up.

  2. #24880

  3. #24879
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    First you have to know the correct starting point. Multiple posts indicate people asking if the number they had was still good, and they all had different numbers. So a bunch of guys calling random numbers is retarded.
    My point was not that people would call random numbers although I don't put it past some of the people on here. But that making it particularly convoluted is like to result in arithmetic errors that will result in people close but off. You should have heard the phone calls when a friend of mine had a number that was "goo-dhed" by keypad lettering.

  4. #24878

    Amen Brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I am just abiding by the rules. Posting numbers is forbidden. I gave a way of identifying the right number (it ended in 10) and a simple way to determine the new number. If you didn't have the number ending in 10 you could not figure the new number out. As for taking shit, it's not the first time and honestly, I could care less. I am here to get laid not argue with folks.
    I totally understand. If they didn't have the number to start with they should have moved on. No need to hit up random numbers.

  5. #24877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Here you go bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately. I saw her and her roommate probably 2 yrs ago at a house in Westend. She was pretty and her roommate was absolutely the prettiest I've ever had. Think I paid $$$ for both for hr. But again I'm sure prices have gone up. Not sure if she's alone or not but was definitely worth it. Be safe and thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2120263
    This her right?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/042928918637

  6. #24876
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe the shit you got for this! Lmaof. I guess being lazy is what makes us monger! Now we know. Thanks for the info caught up with the Greek freak once again.
    I am just abiding by the rules. Posting numbers is forbidden. I gave a way of identifying the right number (it ended in 10) and a simple way to determine the new number. If you didn't have the number ending in 10 you could not figure the new number out. As for taking shit, it's not the first time and honestly, I could care less. I am here to get laid not argue with folks.

  7. #24875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Naomi

    Has anybody seen her lately. I saw her and her roommate probably 2 yrs ago at a house in Westend. She was pretty and her roommate was absolutely the prettiest I've ever had. Think I paid $$$ for both for hr. But again I'm sure prices have gone up. Not sure if she's alone or not but was definitely worth it. Be safe and thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2120263

  8. #24874

    Where to Start?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe the shit you got for this! Lmaof. I guess being lazy is what makes us monger! Now we know. Thanks for the info caught up with the Greek freak once again.
    First you have to know the correct starting point. Multiple posts indicate people asking if the number they had was still good, and they all had different numbers. So a bunch of guys calling random numbers is retarded.

  9. #24873

    Staxx

    Not sure why I was hesitant to dream about Staxx but I finally got the chance this afternoon. Easy setup. Great experience. I will say that the incense does stick to your clothes but I liked the smell. Everything else has already been said. Late to the party but glad I could finally join the club.

  10. #24872

    Mizz watts

    This infamous lady of the night is back from vacation and eager to get back to work. Paid her a visit this morning and am happy to say that she drained about to weeks of backup out of my balls and all over her face. Outstanding work as always and the facial was a pleasant change from the usual cim swallow. Good lord I've missed her LOL. Same trailer down in chesterfield, same monkey issues, but all in all great job. $ for qv but I was there for 45 and she very slowly and sloppy worked my knob for about 30. Happy hunting! Couldn't find link when I went back but she's on stg. New # tho.

  11. #24871

    I broke the code!

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?
    I can't believe the shit you got for this! Lmaof. I guess being lazy is what makes us monger! Now we know. Thanks for the info caught up with the Greek freak once again.

  12. #24870

    I'm Batman

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?
    What am I? Batman?! Ok BBJ AKA THE RIDDLER.

  13. #24869

    2 objections

    1) only helpful if you have one particular phone of hers from the last 6 months. Good luck with that.

    2) It's like you want hobbyists to call civilian numbers throughout Va beach and solicit them. Not cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?

  14. #24868
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?
    Dude no one can get that. Making word problems is NOT your specialty.

  15. #24867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?
    Lmao my head hurts trying to subtract and add this from that LOL. J / k no idea how to 69 either LOL I always get the butt end. Thanks brother got to make fun sometimes life's too short. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape