Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49359

    Late night Saturday suggestion

    Guys, I arrive at 8 pm Sat. Night from a flight--I plan on being out the door at 8:30 pm--barring any issues, I can b at Ease or Enjoy by 9-9:15-confirming thoughts on that being good enough, or will. I b cutting it too close and possibly off the ladies showing up so late? I've always preferred petite ladies, got any suggestions? On a side note, I usually take a cute outfit and like the visual of having the girl strip and put it on. If there is someone you would suggest as being open to that, too, I'm open to thoufhts. I've been to Kaina, t plus, Gold, the old OS massage, wa wa. But don't need FS, just like the massage after a flight b / f I head back to Alabama.

  2. #49358

    Deleted

    Wrong thread
    Last edited by RedneckStud; 04-25-22 at 09:27. Reason: Wrong thread

  3. #49357

    Spinner

    I think she said her name was Nicey but it was hard to interpret. Anyhow, tiny frame, small bewbs, no fat, great attitude. 75 pounds or so. Has to be about 50 but with the body of an 18 year old.

    Care.

  4. #49356
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk  [View Original Post]
    I agree with hands down Kaina, although I believe he said he's into older women "Also, what are the women like (into older women)? If so, then maybe not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983  [View Original Post]
    There used to be Anna at Kaina. Anyone knows where she went. She is not working there for almost 6-8 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Hard to find a nice ass like Anna had.
    There are plenty of older women at Kaina. Most of them are 45 ish pretending to be 30.

    Anna got a BF and is gone.

    Candy and Monica have great backsides if that's your fancy.

  5. #49355
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once over a year ago, and a lot of guys had a lot of fun with her, she was playful, she didn't try to pretend that guys were there for a theraputic massage.
    Hard to find a nice ass like Anna had.

  6. #49354
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkKid  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I was in ATL 4/1-4/3. I stopped by St. Jame for the first time. Met Mercedes for the first.

    3 Bills. FS. Had a great time. Made up for slow night at Tokyo Valentino. Went back 4/3 and.

    Met the Latina. 2 Bills. FS. Had a blast. Will return in July.

    NYK.
    I assume Mercedes was Latina, did you see her twice?

  7. #49353
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkKid  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I was in ATL 4/1-4/3. I stopped by St. Jame for the first time. Met Mercedes for the first.

    3 Bills. FS. Had a great time. Made up for slow night at Tokyo Valentino. Went back 4/3 and.

    Met the Latina. 2 Bills. FS. Had a blast. Will return in July.

    NYK.
    Thanks for the report. Not a lot of us locals hit the place due to the cost. But now we know what the damage can be there. Watch this board before your return. You'll find better bang for the buck elsewhere.

  8. #49352
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk  [View Original Post]
    I think one of the above also went by Anna.
    They change names almost as often as you do.

  9. #49351

    St. Jame Mercedes

    Greetings,

    I was in ATL 4/1-4/3. I stopped by St. Jame for the first time. Met Mercedes for the first.

    3 Bills. FS. Had a great time. Made up for slow night at Tokyo Valentino. Went back 4/3 and.

    Met the Latina. 2 Bills. FS. Had a blast. Will return in July.

    NYK.

  10. #49350
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983  [View Original Post]
    There used to be Anna at Kaina. Anyone knows where she went. She is not working there for almost 6-8 months.
    I think one of the above also went by Anna.

  11. #49349

    Anna at Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once over a year ago, and a lot of guys had a lot of fun with her, she was playful, she didn't try to pretend that guys were there for a theraputic massage.
    Yep. She is the one I am talking about. I wonder if anyone knows where she went. She gave me a number but when I tried it after she left, it did not work.

  12. #49348

    Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983  [View Original Post]
    There used to be Anna at Kaina. Anyone knows where she went. She is not working there for almost 6-8 months.
    I saw her once over a year ago, and a lot of guys had a lot of fun with her, she was playful, she didn't try to pretend that guys were there for a theraputic massage.

  13. #49347

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk  [View Original Post]
    Original line up is back together too: Monica, Cici, Lulu, Abby, Candy.
    There used to be Anna at Kaina. Anyone knows where she went. She is not working there for almost 6-8 months.

  14. #49346
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Hands down (or hands up, LOL) Kaina far superior to Best Day.
    I agree with hands down Kaina, although I believe he said he's into older women "Also, what are the women like (into older women)? If so, then maybe not?

  15. #49345

    Kaina vs. Best Day

    Quote Originally Posted by AB1797  [View Original Post]
    Have you or anyone tried Kaina or Best day lately? What should I expect in terms of a first timer at those locations.
    Hands down (or hands up, LOL) Kaina far superior to Best Day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape